Kiehl’s Creme de Corps

A nurturing body wash that cleanses and moisturizes skin.

Just got this, never tried, worth to buy a big bottle?
Is [product:creme-de-corps] used for the face too?
Is this good [email protected], itchy skin?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Creme de Corps!
Product Highlights
Kiel's really embraces the saying little but mighty! When it comes to Kiel's , less is more. And this is sooo moisturizing. I love this product so much because I have combination skin so it kinda acts as a neutralizer and evens out my skin tone, texture. EVERYTHING! I love this product . Just run to Kiel's , run to Kiel's.com and just do it ! Just buy itin reviews
Leaves dry skin feeling soothed, nourished and soft. Plus it has a wonderful light scent.in reviews
I was amazed at how soft my skin got after using this product. It was gentle enough for everyday use even on sensitive skin.in reviews
This is my number one favorite body lotion! It is so unbelievably moisturizing, and sinks in almost immediately. It does not leave me feeling greasy AT ALL. It is a little pricey, but worth it!in reviews
...bottles on auto-replenish 4. never wanting/needing/thinking about any other body lotion ever again.in reviews
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Jamika J.
Purchased at: Kiehl's
This is the last moisturizer you'll ever need! I adore this product,I have previously only been able to find the travel size in my area,but while traveling I found a store! "Good God I'm in trouble" I was expecting to find at most an 8 oz bottle,but no I found a 16.9oz bottle and it was worth every dime. This is a luxury buy for me but it's my 40th so let me invest in me #selfcare #fortytheotherfword #mytreat Kiehl’s Creme de Corps
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Such a game changer! Best body cream I have ever purchased! I use it all over daily but numerous times on my hands throughout the day as I am washing so much!
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Natalie L.
If you follow me regularly, then you know I have been a Cerave fan for a good decade before it went viral on tiktok. I have very dry, very sensitive skin and can get eczema along with other types of dermatitis frequently. The Cerave Moisturizing Cream is like gold to me, for a total product junkie it's never going to change. (See full review) I got this as a gift with purchase from Nordstrom and was pleasantly surprised. I usually find higher end lotions to be all fragrance and no substance, something I wouldn't use if I got it for free let alone spend money like that on it. But this was the nicest one I've tried. For one it was actually hydrating. Not cerave hydrating, but still really good. Also there was no fragrance, which since I'm sensitive to fragrance is perfect. Now the negatives, besides the price. It's greasy. I didn't necessarily feel greasy but my hands looked shiny which I didn't like. I also felt a little itching in places where my skin is really sensitive so there might have been a bit of a reaction. But with COVID and all the alcohol hand sanitizer when I go out my hands cry for moisturizer so I carry this in my purse now and it works great! The verdict: this is a nice lotion, but still buy cerave
Angela L.
Milford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Angela L.
I love Khiels Creme de Corps lotion. It is the only lotion that actually clears my rough, dry and chapped skin. When you put it on it forms like a barrier on your skin and makes your skin look and feel like you never had any issues with your skin. In other words it works instantly. It is pricey but worth it. I am a repeat buyer and I do recommend this product.
Brandon W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Brandon W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I think the appropriate word here is obsessed since I bought the 1L bottle. 🙃 Backstory, I hated this stuff as a kid. I always thought it went on skin and just stayed there, never really sunk in, always greasy… well, as a kid I didn’t understand the importance of applying lotion directly after you shower or have most of my current routine in place. I started using this as my go-to lotion last year and it does a great job at keeping my skin’s thirst quenched, while also keeping my eczema in check for the most part. I still have minor flare up’s, but I am more than confident that the creme des corps doesn’t cause it any harm. I lather up with a nice amount of lotion and end up smelling so buttery and feeling incredibly smooth. $80 for the 1L, but they just released a refillable pouch option for $2 less. I usually try to catch this on sale at Nordstrom’s.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great body moisturizer! It works for dry skin & smells pleasant enough. It is super thick, though. So if you don’t like the feel of a thicker cream or don’t want to wait for it to soak in, it might not be the best option for you. On occasion I can find it in a tub - which makes it a little easier to access and apply. But I will still use it even if I have to squeeze it out of the bottle. Kiehl’s really does make good skincare. [product:kiehl’s-creme-de-corps]
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Anthony I.
I am a HUGE fan of body lotion and this one is my favorite. It comes in a variety of different sizes and I wish I would have purchased the liter size instead of 16oz. It makes my skin feel so refreshed without that greasy feeling. It dries fairly quickly too. The price is pretty hefty but it’s definitely worth it.
Ava G.
lancaster
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Ava G.
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest I can’t say that I’m thrilled. It’s not the actual product but the way it’s contained. Application is much more difficult than it needs to be and this encourages to dispensing part to get kinda crusty. Creme is mediocre and more expensive than it should be. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Linh M.
It’s a really good body lotion. My skin feels moisturized and soft. I like that it has cocoa butter because I have rough dry skin in the winter. I apply this is after the shower before work and it lasts all day for me.
Ashley S.
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps uploaded by Ashley S.
Literally the holy grail of body moisturizers! No joke, that should be their slogan. I know this stuff has a cult following, but I never wanted to buy it because of the price tag. Nordstrom has a sale every year where they include this so I finally decided to splurge. Probably not very smart of me because now I’ll never look back! I kind of rolled my eyes at “watch your skin transform in just two weeks” but low and behold it’s so true! This stuff is so moisturizing! It also has no scent so you can take or leave that, but I am now a tried and true believer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Farah H.
Sharjah, Sharjah
il y a un an
Is Kiehl’s Creme de Corps used for the face too?
Lydia P. il y a 10 mois
I use this on my face every morning and night. It’s really good especially if you have dry skin. It does not break me out. It’s my favorite moisturizer
Luna W.
Austin, TX
il y a un an
OK is Kiehls Crème de Corps just magic? I have yet to find a comparable substitute that is a full-coverage body moisturizer and actually costs less 💰, not to mention wearability in #Texas summer☀️ What body products have you found that compare?
Michelle J. il y a 4 mois
I’ve found nothing. I’ve been trying for years... (plural). I’ve given up and just decided that buying it in the big size when there’s a sale at Kiehls or Sephora is my fate.