BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Kiehl's Creme De Corps Superb All-Over Body Moisturizer. Size: 16.9 oz / 500 ml Pump Bottle. New - Unboxed.

Age Segment: Adult

Sales Rank: 16964

Made in USA

Gender / Men: Men

Size (oz): 16.9

Christi M.
Oklahoma City, OK
For years this has been in my bathroom and I still love it.  Almost nothing beats it for moisture.  It can be a bit heavy but you learn your way around it.  A little bit goes a very long way.  It will make your skin glow.  I always give some to a bride to use on her wedding day.
Nina S.
This is the best body lotion you'll own. I have eczema and it's probably what has helped the most. Feels soothing and lightweight on the skin, is a pleasant yellow color, and doesn't burn or have an irritating scent. I love this body lotion and will continue to repurchase!
taelor b.
Livonia, MI
i have bought this a couple times and i love it. it’s perfect for sensitive skin. most fragrance lotions i can’t use on my chest because it irritates my skin but this one works wonderfully and has such a lovely scent💗
Rayna H.
Great body lotion. Absorbs well and lasts all day. Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Best of all no scent!
KELLY J.
What makes creme de corps worth it? I hear amazing things but I’m not sure what people love about it. Is it scented?