BY KIEHL'S

Nurturing body wash to thoroughly cleanse and moisturize skin for a smooth, soft feel. Unique, skin-soothing ingredients derived from nature help maintain skin's moisture balance. Silky, creamy formula is non-drying and lathers instantly in the bath or shower for a wonderfully indulgent bathing experience! Soothes and pampers dry and sensitive skins. DIRECTION FOR USE: In the shower, dispense cream into a wet body sponge or washcloth, massage onto skin and rinse; or, foam up several palmsful over body, massage onto skin and rinse off. For use in the bath, allow some of the cream to disperse under running water for a light, frothy bath. see more...

• I love most of Kiehl's products but I havent had much luck with ...2 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer have a scent? If so, how strong, and how lo...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy?? 7 Answers
Kiehl's Creme De Corps
  • "Slather it on after your shower or bath and emotionally prepare yourself for: 1. people saying that you have the smoothest skin [EVER] 2. friends/significant others/strangers offering you inconspicuous under-the-table leg touching 3. shamelessly buying their industrial-sized pump bottles on auto-replenish 4. never wanting/needing/thinking about any other body lotion ever again." in 10 reviews
  • "Kiehl's lotion is one of the few lotions that hydrate my dry skin without irritating my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I figured it would just be like any other body scrub, kind of scrubby but mostly just another body wash." in 5 reviews
  • "This body lotion smells so good, It is one of my favorite body lotion." in 3 reviews
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
This stuff is my jam!  I work at surrounded by Keihls products and I put this on my arms and legs every morning before everyone shows up.  It makes my tan look better, my skin looks shiny but its not greasy, and it absorbs quick enough to not leave streaks on everything I touch.  Would definitely recommend this and the thicker cream for winter!
Anna M.
Phoenix
I am super dry and this lotion is awesome! I use it all the time and a little goes a long way. I have had mine for months and still haven't run out. So many lotions leave either a greasy film or do not moisturize near enough, but this one is the perfect balance. It's very reasonably priced for the quality you get. Kiehls is one of my favorite brands-they use good ingredients and make fantastic products and this is one of them!! Also, love that it's pretty unscented.
Samantha F.
I bought a giant bottle of this during the Nordstrom sale earlier this year and I'm so glad I did!! I try to use it most days after getting out of the shower. I tend to get dry skin on my legs and this has helped dramatically! I work in the medical world and have to wash my hands all the time so my hands can get very dry too. This lotion has been a lifesaver!!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
This Kiehl's Creme de corps lotion is a very good body lotion and it works well for my sensitive skin with eczema.  I saw beauty bloggers recommending it and I bought the jumbo bottle of this lotion from the annual Nordstrom sale.  The giant bottle lasts for months so it is a good value even though you're spending about $50 for the big bottle.
Nathalia P.
Review for: Kiehl'S Since 1851 Creme de Corps
This is an amazing moisturizer. It worth every penny spent on it. I actually use in my face and it’s awesome. It doesn’t give me pimples or oil skin. It does such a good job moisturizing and doesn’t feel sticky.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My absolute favorite lotion! It goes on your skin like butter and smell great! I can't say enough good things about it. I use it every day, twice a day and my skin feel amazing. I'm running low now so have to buy more lol.
Maricella P.
Walnut Creek, CA
The best moisturizer I have ever used hands down. I have bumps on the back of my arms I have just learned to deal with over the years... but this is the only thing that takes them completely away. I am loyal for life with this product.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
[product:kiehl's-creme-de-corps] This body cream is totally amazing, my favorite. None greasy, sinks right into the skin for a super moisturized feel. I bought an entire kit at Sephora
Emma B.
Northport, AL
Best lotion on the market by far! I love this product and it’s the only lotion that I use. It’s soft and natural, keeps your body moisturized and not too potent of a smell! Get it and you won’t regret it
Nadia S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ahhhh this lotion....this is my HG body moisturizer. It's incredibly nourishing to your skin without leaving a nasty residue or making you feel greasy. In the winter my skin is so dry and itchy and NOTHING would make it feel moisturized all day long, even body butters. But this stuff does. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth every penny. This is a miracle cream.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy??
Melissa M.
Rusagonis, NB
Does this product smell exactly like honey or is it more of a honey-citrus blend?
Leith M.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin gets really irritated by traditional soaps, how is this for ultra sensitive skin?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much does their face moisturizer cost?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How big are the scrub granules?