8 colors available

BY KIEHL'S

Nurturing body wash to thoroughly cleanse and moisturize skin for a smooth, soft feel. Unique, skin-soothing ingredients derived from nature help maintain skin's moisture balance. Silky, creamy formula is non-drying and lathers instantly in the bath or shower for a wonderfully indulgent bathing experience! Soothes and pampers dry and sensitive skins. DIRECTION FOR USE: In the shower, dispense cream into a wet body sponge or washcloth, massage onto skin and rinse; or, foam up several palmsful over body, massage onto skin and rinse off. For use in the bath, allow some of the cream to disperse under running water for a light, frothy bath. see more...

• I love most of Kiehl's products but I havent had much luck with bo...2 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer have a scent? If so, how strong, and how long...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy?? 7 Answers
Kiehl's Creme De Corps
  • "Slather it on after your shower or bath and emotionally prepare yourself for: 1. people saying that you have the smoothest skin [EVER] 2. friends/significant others/strangers offering you inconspicuous under-the-table leg touching 3. shamelessly buying their industrial-sized pump bottles on auto-replenish 4. never wanting/needing/thinking about any other body lotion ever again." in 10 reviews
  • "Kiehl's lotion is one of the few lotions that hydrate my dry skin without irritating my sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I figured it would just be like any other body scrub, kind of scrubby but mostly just another body wash." in 5 reviews
  • "This body lotion smells so good, It is one of my favorite body lotion." in 3 reviews
Heather L.
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
I got a bottle of this for myself to use after I shaved and only ended up using it once. At the same time I bought it my great grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4. Ovarian cancer and began to undergo very strong chemotherapy. I have this to her after her skin started cracking and drying and this relieved and hydrated her skin. She used it everyday and it helped to make chemotherapy just a little less horrible. I would recommend this to anyone if only for the fact that it made my great grandmother comfortable in the hardest of times.
Wing D.
Wing D.
Liverpool, Ny
Bought this ginormous bottle of Creme De Corps during Nordstrom's annual anniversary sale. It is definitely the best time to buy it. It's normally priced at $75 but during the sale it's $50. For sure a steal! I've been using it everyday and so far my skin has definitely seen an improvement. My legs are usually the driest and this lotion leaves them feeling so soft and moisturized. It leaves your hand feeling a little greasy after using it, but if you wipe it down on your arms it takes care of it for the most part.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I didn't want to like Kiehl's Creme de Corps. Unfortunately (for my wallet), Creme de Corps is my absolute holy grail body lotion. It is pricey, but it last forever and will make your skin so happy. I had dry chicken skin on the backs of my arms, and Creme de Corps eliminated it completely. I think it absorbs better if applied right out of the shower, but I also keep a small bottle at work for my hands, and it never leaves me feeling greasy.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. I received it as a gift and am now hooked. It's super thick and leaves you a little greasy but in a good way. That part doesn't last long. My skin is crazy soft and super moisturized. I usually get itchy in dry months and this lotion banished that. Yes it is expensive. But a little goes a long way, you don't have to apply often and it works great. I think it's definitely worth it.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I absolutely love this lotion. I received a sample of it over the winter, and I keep it in my living room so that I can use it all the time. It's not greasy, yet it really hydrates your skin. It's not irritating so it's great for sensitive skin. It's fragrance free, which is great so that I can use it while wearing perfume and it doesn't compete. As soon as my sample runs out I will definitely be buying a full size bottle.
Rittz R.
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
This is such a good moisturizer! The feeling is like a body butter but its not sticky and dries fairly fast! There is a bit of scent, I am not sure how to describe it, but its not anything displeasing. I have been using it continuously for some weeks and I have minimal results, I think this is good but not as effective for people who has severe dry skin. I thing this moisturizer is a hydration moisturizer.
Frances A.
Frances A.
Lebanon, TN
This is hands-down one of the best all-over body/hand/whatever lotions that are on the market today. It promises to restore your skin in seven days and it does just that. I adore it. I use a giant bottle in about nine months b/c I slather it all over and I recommend it to everyone I know that has dry skin. It lives up to the hype and no wonder celebrities swear by it. Keep up the good work, Kiehl's.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I love this. It smells amazing, works wonders on dry skin. I feel like this is one of the only moisturizers that gets deep into the deeper layers of skin. Usually when I use other lotions it only helps for a little while but this is by far one of my favorites. Only complaint is this smaller travel sized bottle is very hard to squeeze to get the actual product out. Otherwise still a great product
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Magic in a bottle. I've been using this off and on for 15 years. I used to ask for samples when I was 16 from an upscale store in our local mall, and hoard them all! I like to order it online now, since they have such great freebies, and I don't have a store in my city. I try to always have a bottle on hand for those troublesome dry patches ... face, elbows, eczema - it soothes it all.
Candy J.
Candy J.
I like many products by Kiehl's. They have a light fragrance, and make you feel like a million bucks. This is a high-end product that I look for first at upscale department stores on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Kiehl's products will be visible on the beaches of Laguna Beach by pretty girls who like to smell "beachy". A very nice product for special kind of girls.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy??
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Beaver Dam, New Brunswick
Does this product smell exactly like honey or is it more of a honey-citrus blend?
Leith M.
Leith M.
Washington, DC
My skin gets really irritated by traditional soaps, how is this for ultra sensitive skin?
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How big are the scrub granules?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much does their face moisturizer cost?