Kiehl's Creme De Corps
- Enriched with the finest skin-nurturing ingredients known to Kiehl’s for a rich, elegant skin texture
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized
- A customer favorite
How to Apply:
- Apply body moisturizing cream after bath or shower or anytime, as often as necessary
- Gently massage this rich creme into dry body areas
- Allow to remain and soak in several minutes before dressing
Kiehl’s Insider Tip:
- Apply after bath or shower and allow to dry before dressing. And don’t forget to try our Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish which gently exfoliates and nurtures skin to deliver optimal hydration.
Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and gives an orange tint when used in skincare products.
Cocoa Butter is a yellowy lipid expressed from the roasted seeds of the cocoa plant. It is solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature. It softens and lubricates skin and is used in a variety of skin care formulations.
Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil fo
Creme De Corps,,Aqua / Water,Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Ppg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether,Peg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether,Sesamum Indicum / Sesame Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Isopropyl Palmitate,Ozokerite,Benzophenone-3,Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter,Methylparaben,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Xanthan Gum,Glycine Soja / Soybean Sterols,Sodium Pca,Propylparaben,Allantoin,Olea Europaea / Olive Fruit Oil,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca / Apricot Kernel Oil,Theobroma Cacao / Cocoa Seed Butter,Persea Gratissima / Avocado Oil,Tocopherol,Bht,Lecithin,Butylparaben,Zea Mays / Corn Oil,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Ci 75130 / Beta-carotene
Top Questions See all 51 Q&A
- "Kiel's really embraces the saying little but mighty! When it comes to Kiel's , less is more. And this is sooo moisturizing. I love this product so much because I have combination skin so it kinda acts as a neutralizer and evens out my skin tone, texture. EVERYTHING! I love this product . Just run to Kiel's , run to Kiel's.com and just do it ! Just buy it" in 96 reviews
- "Leaves dry skin feeling soothed, nourished and soft. Plus it has a wonderful light scent." in 45 reviews
- "I was amazed at how soft my skin got after using this product. It was gentle enough for everyday use even on sensitive skin." in 21 reviews
- "This is my number one favorite body lotion! It is so unbelievably moisturizing, and sinks in almost immediately. It does not leave me feeling greasy AT ALL. It is a little pricey, but worth it!" in 11 reviews
- "Slather it on after your shower or bath and emotionally prepare yourself for: 1. people saying that you have the smoothest skin [EVER] 2. friends/significant others/strangers offering you inconspicuous under-the-table leg touching 3. shamelessly buying their industrial-sized pump bottles on auto-replenish 4. never wanting/needing/thinking about any other body lotion ever again." in 10 reviews
My office. Both are a lifesaver! I was experiencing some seriously dry skin on my arms this winter and even into spring. After a few days of using this, it was totally gone and my skin was baby smooth. It does take a while
For it to sink into my skin but the next-day results are worth it!
I think the price is right. I wish they did this in scents though. I like to layer products with like scents for longer lasting wear. But this feels so amazing on the skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos