BY KIEHL'S #78 in Lotion

• Enriched with the finest skin-nurturing ingredients known to Kiehl’s for a rich, elegant skin texture
  • Leaves skin soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply:

• Apply body moisturizing cream after bath or shower or anytime, as often as necessary
  • Gently massage this rich creme into dry body areas
  • Allow to remain and soak in several minutes before dressing

Kiehl’s Insider Tip:

• Apply after bath or shower and allow to dry before dressing. And don’t forget to try our Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish which gently exfoliates and nurtures skin to deliver optimal hydration.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS

Beta-Carotene
    Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and gives an orange tint when used in skincare products.

Cocoa Butter
    Cocoa Butter is a yellowy lipid expressed from the roasted seeds of the cocoa plant. It is solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature. It softens and lubricates skin and is used in a variety of skin care formulations.

Sesame Oil
    Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil fo

• Creme De Corps,,Aqua / Water,Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Ppg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether,Peg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether,Sesamum Indicum / Sesame Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Isopropyl Palmitate,Ozokerite,Benzophenone-3,Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter,Methylparaben,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Xanthan Gum,Glycine Soja / Soybean Sterols,Sodium Pca,Propylparaben,Allantoin,Olea Europaea / Olive Fruit Oil,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca / Apricot Kernel Oil,Theobroma Cacao / Cocoa Seed Butter,Persea Gratissima / Avocado Oil,Tocopherol,Bht,Lecithin,Butylparaben,Zea Mays / Corn Oil,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Ci 75130 / Beta-carotene

• I love most of Kiehl's products but I havent had much lu...2 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer have a scent? If so, how strong, an...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy?? 7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Kiel's really embraces the saying little but mighty! When it comes to Kiel's , less is more. And this is sooo moisturizing. I love this product so much because I have combination skin so it kinda acts as a neutralizer and evens out my skin tone, texture. EVERYTHING! I love this product . Just run to Kiel's , run to Kiel's.com and just do it ! Just buy it" in 96 reviews
  • "Leaves dry skin feeling soothed, nourished and soft. Plus it has a wonderful light scent." in 45 reviews
  • "I was amazed at how soft my skin got after using this product. It was gentle enough for everyday use even on sensitive skin." in 21 reviews
  • "This is my number one favorite body lotion! It is so unbelievably moisturizing, and sinks in almost immediately. It does not leave me feeling greasy AT ALL. It is a little pricey, but worth it!" in 11 reviews
  • "Slather it on after your shower or bath and emotionally prepare yourself for: 1. people saying that you have the smoothest skin [EVER] 2. friends/significant others/strangers offering you inconspicuous under-the-table leg touching 3. shamelessly buying their industrial-sized pump bottles on auto-replenish 4. never wanting/needing/thinking about any other body lotion ever again." in 10 reviews
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 8.4 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This lotion smells divine! It's not overpowering- more of a light cocoa butter scent without being to vanilla. I think this is more of a fall/winter lotion for me because it is a bit thick for hot Texas summers. It's great to use right out of the shower- especially after shaving. It keeps my dry skin from getting ashy, itchy or scaly. So far I have only tried the 8.4 ounce bottle but I could see myself getting the big pump bottle!
Kiyomi K.
Review for: 1 L pump more...
I have extremely dry skin and this unscented cream helps so much. I get the liter bottle and keep it by my bed and use it constantly. My skin looks it’s best when I use this consistently, no flaking or ashiness here! It is pricey but it last a long time and works wonders on my skin on a daily basis. It is a staple product for me and I recommend it to anyone with dry skin. ❤️❤️❤️
Emily P.
Review for: 2.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I purchased the large size of this for my nightstand and the smaller size to take to
My office. Both are a lifesaver! I was experiencing some seriously dry skin on my arms this winter and even into spring. After a few days of using this, it was totally gone and my skin was baby smooth. It does take a while
For it to sink into my skin but the next-day results are worth it!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: With Pump more...
This lotion is pure heaven. Thick and creamy but absorbs into the skin well. Leaves skin feeling so comforted and soft.

I think the price is right. I wish they did this in scents though. I like to layer products with like scents for longer lasting wear. But this feels so amazing on the skin.
Samy C.
Review for: With Pump more...
great body lotion. I like to put it all over my body after shower. it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. it isn't too thick like some of the body butter or creams. I use it in the summer too without feeling too greasy. it takes a while for the lotion to be absorbed into skin which is my only complain
Christine L.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 16.9 Ounce more...
I love how light-weight and hydrating this soft creme is. After using my partner's sample I decided to get it for myself and haven't regretted it since. I use it all over my body and face and have not experienced a breakout. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized all day.
Eusaybia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 16.9 Ounce more...
My aunt used this and she didn’t get not one pregnancy. I wish I would of used it during mine but I did enjoy it after. It left me feeling very hydrated. The smell and the texture of this product is amazing and it’s very easy having it in a pump form.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
This stuff is my jam!  I work at surrounded by Keihls products and I put this on my arms and legs every morning before everyone shows up.  It makes my tan look better, my skin looks shiny but its not greasy, and it absorbs quick enough to not leave streaks on everything I touch.  Would definitely recommend this and the thicker cream for winter!
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: 8.4 fl. oz. Bottle more...
My mother-in-law got me this for Christmas because I struggle with eczema and trying to find a lotion that doesn’t break me out (or smell like oats) is challenging. This lotion leaves me so moisturized without being greasy! And I actually love that it has no scent!
Maddie K.
This has a cult following for a reason. It is light and absorbs easily without a greasy or sticky finish. It feels luxurious to use and is easy to apply without being too thick or too watery. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
How does this smell? Is the scent light or heavy??
Melissa M.
Rusagonis, NB
Does this product smell exactly like honey or is it more of a honey-citrus blend?
Leith M.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin gets really irritated by traditional soaps, how is this for ultra sensitive skin?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
How much does their face moisturizer cost?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How big are the scrub granules?