BY KIEHL'S

This non-greasy cream-wax provides optimum sculpting and hair separation with a strong hold. Its molding-friendly texture allows for an easy application and creative styling. With a blend of Silk Powders and instantly-absorbed natural extracts, our unique formula provides strength and vitality to hair, allowing you to shape and control your style - for today's funky fashion looks. DIRECTION FOR USE: This product is terrific for creating that second-day effect, when hair often looks its best. Use on dry or damp hair to sculpt, build, and control any style. Warm a small amount of product in hands and apply it to the hair in sections. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Pretty much exactly what I have been looking for in a molding wax. I like how beautiful this makes my hair feel and look. It's incredible. The biggest plus for me is that it doesn't make my hair feel solid, but instead it feels natural!
tatiana c.
Valencia
It's easy to apply give us the opportunity to have a creative stylish finish also the fact that has natural extracts supper effective provides strength that I love ! Compared with alternatives is great I don't know how we can improve because it's such a great product