BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville , TN
I have tried a lot of eye creams. I have puffy eyes and dark circles, this is a nice treatment for moisturizing the under eye area but it does not contribute to my puffy eye situation. If you just need an every day eye cream, this is great, however if you have major under eye issues maybe go for something slightly more effective.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Riley S.
Riley S.
I enjoyed this product! However, I didn't see the anti-aging results after using for ~2 months. That said, it did leave my undereye area nice and hydrated. I also appreciated that it didn't have any intense scent and that it lasted for a decent amount of time. However, since I didn't see any results, I won't be repurchasing.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Kiehl's is my all time favorite skincare line. I never believed in eye creams before using this, but I've noticed such a difference and a LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It is pricey but it will last you definitely well over a year. Rather than just laying on top of your skin, it soaks in & keeps it moisturized, firm & not greasy. Just remember that too much will leave your undereyes oily.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
This is good if you just want to hydrate your eye area. My eye lids and my undereyes get very dry especially in the winter they can get flakey. This really helps hydrate perfectly if I keep up with it and use it morning and night. It is very thick but you only need a very small amount. A small jar has lasted me a year. This product does not help with fine lines or wrinkles.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
While origins makes my favorite eye cream, this avocado cream really does do the trick! It is super thick which I love using at night, so if you don't like thick dreams I don't recommend. It really does help with tightening around the eye and it feels like it does work. I'm all about this eye cream, I just wish it were in tube form.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Bogota, NJ
I'm rating this 4 instead of 5 because of two things. 1) the sales associate I spoke with told me to purchase this after I asked what would help with my dark under eye bags, this did not help whatsoever and 2) it caused some whiteheads under my eyes bc it was so thick/greasy.

I was sold this in error but it did moisturizer my under eyes.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This product is pure gold in a bottle. You have to make sure to warm it up in your two ring fingers before applying it to get the best results and when you do you skin will feel amazing! I have dry skin and this works wonders for my skin taking away my dryness and leaving a soft dewy feel on my face.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Florida
I recently purchased this eye cream from sephora and I absolutely love it! It was my first time trying a product from Kiehl's and so far I'm impressed. This eye cream has a thicker consistency and it's infused with avocado which I like. It's non irritating and easy to use. A little goes a long way.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
I honestly love every Khiels product I've tried, from this to the basic hand lotion, they never disappoint. You know you're getting a good product. This eye cream is great for everyday use. You only need a tiny bit so it lasts for a long time and my dark circles have significantly diminished.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...