Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY

Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA

This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

This product is so rich and creamy. A little goes a very long way so don't over do it unless you need it.
Toni F.
Toni F.
Brooklyn, NY

Just recently started using this. Very moisturizing. I'm not sure who it works for dark circles.
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA

This product is amazing! It keeps my eyes hydrated for a very long period of time.
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA

This eye cream is very moisturizing. Not sure if it has helped improve any tiny fine lines (I don't have many yet - thankfully). Make sure it doesn't get too close to your eyeballs, especially if you wear contacts, because it can make them dry.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN

This is the best under eye cream I've tried. It has a great texture that really sinks in your skin. A little goes a long way.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I'm a sucker for eye creams. The Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado has become my new go-to eye cream for moisturizing. This product doesn't have any anti-aging benefits, but it instantly brings moisture to the eye area. After applying I do notice a light green tint to my eye area, but it does go away once the product been absorbed.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA

I'm focusing on nourishing my skin this year and this product is my holy grail for eye cream. It's $33 I believe which is average for a good eye cream. It lasts forever, I use it sparingly at night and in the am.I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. It lasts me well over 6 months most of the time I can hold onto it for whole year.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.

Join Now