BY KIEHL'S #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Very good eye cream. Not sure if it’s quite worth the price, but at the size will last me a very long time. It doesn’t perform miracles but it definitely helps with fine lines under my eyes. Does not bunch up under makeup, which I like.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I had a sample of this and used it for a few weeks. This is a VERY thick and creamy eye cream that's better suited for dry and more mature skin. It will tug on the skin as you pat it in so be extra gentle. It is very nourishing.
Hillary M.
Logan, UT
Just started using this cream a few weeks ago and I can tell my under eyes are softer and stronger. I am in my mid twenties and it's my first real eye cream and I love it! Don't know what I've been doing skimping out on eye cream, but no more! This is the best stuff
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
This eye cream is a dream for dry under eyes. All you need is a little bit because it’s very rich. I like using this at night for an intense treatment and I wake up with the softest, smooth under eyes in the morning
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
GO PURCHASE NOW! No questions asked. Doesn't get in your eyes, thick enough to keep them moisturized all night and when you wake up your eyes are instantly prepped and primed for your daily moisturizer and makeup routine !!!
I use this product every morning ! A little product goes a long way. I use a pea sized amount, and have noticed a gradual and positive change in my under eye region. My eyes look refresh, bright, & rested.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this for the past couple of months and although it leaves the under eye area very nicely moisturized, I have yet to see a noticeable difference in the overall puffiness and darkness. I will not be repurchasing.
Kayla B.
Good product, works well and is affordable. This product is very effective. Will purchase again. Easy to purchase online. Was my first time using but the directions were easy to follow. Definitely recommend this, to you or anyone who needs this!
Ying V.
 Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is gentle with the right
amount of moisturize in my eye areas. This is one of my holy grail product especially
for an eye cream.
Judy A.
Maitland, FL
This eye cream is MY LIFE! My eyes have been super sore lately from being sick. It’s SUPER CREAMY and feels amazing around the eye. Keeps the area super moisturized all day long 😍
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?