Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
June J.
June J.
Kendall Park, NJ

This really leaves my under eye skin very hydrated the next morning when I wear it to sleep. I tap just a little bit on and it works wonders.
Tara H.
Tara H.

My favorite eye cream!! Fast absorbing and great for day and night. Also the price isn't too bad, especially compared to other eye creams!!!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Orlando, Fl

This is a really good eye cream, si far the best eye cream I tried. Its creamy but turns into water when you apply to the eye area.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Product seemed to give me fine lines instead of take care of them, my experience was not pleasant and I discontinued use.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY

Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA

This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

This product is so rich and creamy. A little goes a very long way so don't over do it unless you need it.
Toni F.
Toni F.
Brooklyn, NY

Just recently started using this. Very moisturizing. I'm not sure who it works for dark circles.
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA

This product is amazing! It keeps my eyes hydrated for a very long period of time.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
Philadelphia

Truly a fantastic eye cream. It is quite thick, which is why I use it more of an eye mask for those days when I feel my bags need extra hydration. It does not sting at all, and has a cooling effect under the eyes. I've been using this for a good year and it's served me well whenever I come back from a vacation for a weekend trip away and need a skin detox.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom

So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?