Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (16)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA

I love this product! A little goes a long way and it is super hydrating! I look refreshed in the morning after using it and it goes on so easily!
June J.
June J.
Kendall Park, NJ

This really leaves my under eye skin very hydrated the next morning when I wear it to sleep. I tap just a little bit on and it works wonders.
Tara H.
Tara H.

My favorite eye cream!! Fast absorbing and great for day and night. Also the price isn't too bad, especially compared to other eye creams!!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Port Moody, British Columbia

Very moisturizing and hydrating. Not too heavy if you warm it between your fingers first then pat onto eye area. Repurchased already!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN

This is the best under eye cream I've tried. It has a great texture that really sinks in your skin. A little goes a long way.
Linnea M.
Linnea M.

Its a great eye cream if you want a lot of hydration, i put on a lot before i go to bed and it feels amazing in the morning.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY

Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA

This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Danica W.
Danica W.
Chicoutimi , Qc

I love this product so much for my nightime under eye cream. Its thick and moisterizing without being oily
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now