BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Anna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado I just ordered this from Sephora, So far so good. My under eyes we're getting pretty dry. I love this product so far and the best part of it my eyes are not sensitive to it. It's a little spendy but I think it's worth it.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchases this eye cream multiple times now. It is creamy and feels great. I notice a visible difference in my eye area. I always have this on hand and recommend to people of all skin types but especially those with sensitive skin. It won't irritate the skin or the eyes.
Samantha L.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pure gold in a bottle. You have to make sure to warm it up in your two ring fingers before applying it to get the best results and when you do you skin will feel amazing! I have dry skin and this works wonders for my skin taking away my dryness and leaving a soft dewy feel on my face.
Nicole M.
King city, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really did not like this product. It added zero hydration to my under eye area. It was very light weight which was a positive. It didn't help with any plumping, dark circle correction, fine line anything. It was just a cream that felt really wasteful with no benefits at a high price point.
Sydney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love every Khiels product I've tried, from this to the basic hand lotion, they never disappoint. You know you're getting a good product. This eye cream is great for everyday use. You only need a tiny bit so it lasts for a long time and my dark circles have significantly diminished.
melanie l.
Sacramento, CA
I love it! I apply this on at night cause the green can be a little too showy, but by the time I wake up my eyes look so much brighter! And you can definitely feel that the puffiness under your eyes have tightened up. This product can last you a few months too, I definitely recommend!
Bre S.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is my favorite!! It is so rich and creamy. I use it every night, it makes my eyes so hydrated and youthful! I love Kiehls, it is one of my favorite brands at the moment. It is a little more pricey compared to some brands but the quality is so good and worth the splurge!
Polina N.
Beaverton
HOLY MOISTURE! This eye cream is the ONLY eye cream I use, purely for it's texture and effectiveness. It's a thick cream that gently moisturizes your under eyes and smooths out any creases. It's also amazing under concealer, it brightens the under eye without creasing the concealer!
Katherine T.
El segundo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first eye cream I have ever used. My mom had some extra samples around and gave it to me. It meets my expectation at the moment though I'm not sure how it compares to other brands/creams. It feels hydrating and smooth. It does take a bit of dabbing to have the cream absorb into the skin.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a packet sample a long time ago and the product inside was great and hydrating. Bought the full size and the formula is terrible, if you have any teensy bit of water on your face or hands the product will NOT blend in. I simply could not use it, as hard as I tried. Gave it away.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive