Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (25)
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
March 28, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
i've only used this a few times but i think it's pretty good so far! i didn't wanna give it 5 stars cuz like i said i haven't used it that much. but so far when i've been using it, I see that my eye bags are far less prominent and i look less tired. it's very refreshing and hydrating. perfect under eye cream to use before baking your face too!
FuRen B.
FuRen B.
West Hartford, CT
May 30, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I use this every night before i go to bed. i have oily skin and don't think this makes my skin any oilier, my eyes feel so moisturized and hydrated. I love kiehls, i swear by their products. i even think it helps my eye make up going on smoother!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
N Hollywood, CA
April 20, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
DID YOU SAY AVOCADO ? YES PLEASE ! This eye moisturizer is my new favorite thing.. makes yours eyes feel rejuvenated and gives you a nice fresh feeling all day.. A definite must try! Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Emily J.
Emily J.
Suwanee, GA
March 29, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I really love this product. It is exactly what it says, a creamy undereye treatment. I do it notice a difference with dark circles when I use it but it definitely hydrates and brightens my undereye area. It feels very refreshing on the skin as well
Amber F.
Amber F.
Hilton head islans, SC
March 25, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this eye cream. I buy the smaller container because it lasts forever and I don't want the antioxidants to go bad. It's creamy and smooth and hasn't broke me out. It's actually really good for any dry skin area.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
June 9, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This is a very hydrating eye cream but it really doesn't do anything else for me. It didn't brighten or help with under de darkness or bags. There is no scent. For the price you can get a more effective eye cream.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Feb. 26, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This eye cream was fairly mediocre. It was super rich, which for those of us prone to milia, is a bad sign. I also found that besides Hydrating this didn't do much. The product took quite a while to work into the skin, as it's very rich and waxy. Probably best suited to young, dry skin types.
Anna Frazier S.
Anna Frazier S.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
April 19, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
So nourishing and hydrating all day. I use this both morning and night and I love it. It's a great price for an eye cream as som products are into the 40s and this is only 27. I plan to use this for years!
Noor A.
Noor A.
New York
May 11, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this eye cream it doesn't treat dark circles or fine lines but it's the best primer before using the concealer is a very gentle Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Brooklyn , NY
May 3, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Very moisturizing and long lasting. It's too emollient for under makeup or day time for me. I use it mostly at nighttime for the cold winter time. The 0.5 oz lasts a very long time.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...