Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
March 1, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
In my case the cream very good moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the eyes. Plus, there's prolonged effect of light brightening eye area, although the manufacturer not promises. I have sensitive eyes, I wear contact lenses, and for me it is important that in the event of accidental ingestion cream does not irritate mucous membranes. Love that cream is well absorbed by the skin and works, rather than washed out film during the morning washing
Kat R.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
June 19, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I have the most sensitive of under eye areas and have only been able to use Argan oil without having a burning sensation under my eyes. I was recommended this eye cream and boy I am glad I did. This is amazing! Doesn't sting and really hydrates under my eyes with out being greasy. It's pricey but a little goes along way. This has quickly become s ride or die in my skin care arsenal.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
Philadelphia
May 23, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Truly a fantastic eye cream. It is quite thick, which is why I use it more of an eye mask for those days when I feel my bags need extra hydration. It does not sting at all, and has a cooling effect under the eyes. I've been using this for a good year and it's served me well whenever I come back from a vacation for a weekend trip away and need a skin detox.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
March 22, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
March 24, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This is good if you just want to hydrate your eye area. My eye lids and my undereyes get very dry especially in the winter they can get flakey. This really helps hydrate perfectly if I keep up with it and use it morning and night. It is very thick but you only need a very small amount. A small jar has lasted me a year. This product does not help with fine lines or wrinkles.
melanie l.
melanie l.
Sacramento, CA
April 4, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love it! I apply this on at night cause the green can be a little too showy, but by the time I wake up my eyes look so much brighter! And you can definitely feel that the puffiness under your eyes have tightened up. This product can last you a few months too, I definitely recommend!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
April 4, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this for night. I have used it consistently, and think it helps moisturize at night. A little goes a long way, so while it is expensive, it's really not when you look at per use cost. I purchased mine from the Kiehls store. I would buy again.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
April 19, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
The best eye cream I've ever used! It's a fairly thick cream which is great for nighttime. I have seasonally dry eyelids (to the point of flaky) so while the product says to apply on the orbital bone, I do bring a little onto the lid and it's worked great so far. Will definitely be repurchasing.
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
March 28, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
i've only used this a few times but i think it's pretty good so far! i didn't wanna give it 5 stars cuz like i said i haven't used it that much. but so far when i've been using it, I see that my eye bags are far less prominent and i look less tired. it's very refreshing and hydrating. perfect under eye cream to use before baking your face too!
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, Tx
Feb. 21, 2017, 1:31 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this eye cream. I think it's great for younger people to keep your undereyes super moisturized and healthy. I hardly ever have dry under eyes or cakey concealer!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?