Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (23)
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Vancouver

This eye cream is great! It's great for under concealer and gives a good amount of moisture to the under eye. The consistency of it is nice and light and perfect for day time use. It keeps the under eye looking fresh and hydrated!
Yenee W.
Yenee W.

Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN

This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Ktron
Ktron
West Palm Beach, FL

I love this creamy formula. It does not irritate my eye area and one tub lasts forever. It does not have retinol. I would recommend for people with sensitive eyes that need something to help with the puffiness.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I love this! I recently bought this after using the sample and it's helped restore moisture on my eye lids. They were so dry and flaky and this cream seriously moisturized without leaving any oily residue.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL

This is gentle on my eyes. Keeps it hydrated. Smell isn't too bad, just smells clean. It's a creamy texture but it almost turns into a water based product when rubbed in. I use this after a shower.
Huma A.
Huma A.

I have struggled for a while now to find the perfect eyecream! This is a god send. It's moisturizing without being greasy and it looks amazing under the skin without concealer looking too dry.
Hikan U.
Hikan U.
metuchen, nj

Very freaky but I'd rather use a lighter dream under my eyes .. Too many ingredients: great if you have extrmely dry skin but I'm sure it won't do anything for dark circles wrinkles etc
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE

The best eye cream! Believe me, if you need hidratation in the eye area, this cream is your product! It's soft but at the same time it gave you all you need! I can't live without it!
Angela Y.
Angela Y.

Extremely moisturizing! Very thick at first, but once on the skin, it thins out. A little goes a long way, and very effective. Would get it again during a Kiehls sale or something.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?

Join Now