BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This eye cream is thick and requires warming up by rubbing between your fingers before application. I enjoyed the deep moisturizing results and it didn't seem to have any added fragrance. As someone who has very easily irritated skin around my eyes, this was one of a very small group of products that I have tried that I would say was both gentle and delivered results.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
Truly a fantastic eye cream. It is quite thick, which is why I use it more of an eye mask for those days when I feel my bags need extra hydration. It does not sting at all, and has a cooling effect under the eyes. I've been using this for a good year and it's served me well whenever I come back from a vacation for a weekend trip away and need a skin detox.
Helen L.
Helen L.
I would like to start off my saying that I really love this product.  I really like how it is so creamy and opaque.  The only thing that I don't really like is the texture.  When I first apply it, it's great, but when you try to tap in the product, the consistency turns watery...and then back to creamy...it's just really weird.  Still a great product, will repurchase.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
I love this eye cream. It's really moisturizing and doesn't crease and get into your eyes and sting. I've tried other eye creams on the market and haven't always had good experiences with them, so when I was introduced to the avocado eye cream I decided to give it a go and am so happy I did. I'm not looking for a eye cream to improve bags or wrinkles of any sort, so I can't say the effectiveness on those issues, but for a simple moisturizer to prevent dryness this works wonders.
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
I have tried a lot of eye creams. I have puffy eyes and dark circles, this is a nice treatment for moisturizing the under eye area but it does not contribute to my puffy eye situation. If you just need an every day eye cream, this is great, however if you have major under eye issues maybe go for something slightly more effective.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Riley S.
Riley S.
I enjoyed this product! However, I didn't see the anti-aging results after using for ~2 months. That said, it did leave my undereye area nice and hydrated. I also appreciated that it didn't have any intense scent and that it lasted for a decent amount of time. However, since I didn't see any results, I won't be repurchasing.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Kiehl's is my all time favorite skincare line. I never believed in eye creams before using this, but I've noticed such a difference and a LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It is pricey but it will last you definitely well over a year. Rather than just laying on top of your skin, it soaks in & keeps it moisturized, firm & not greasy. Just remember that too much will leave your undereyes oily.
Becky K.
Becky K.
I have been using this daily for a few months. It is a nice heavy cream that once warmed on the skin it turns to an oil consistency. I use it for the AM to make sure my eyes are hydrated for concealer. It’s great for that purpose but it’s not a miracle worker. I haven’t seen any change in my under-eye area since using this.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Bogota, NJ
I'm rating this 4 instead of 5 because of two things. 1) the sales associate I spoke with told me to purchase this after I asked what would help with my dark under eye bags, this did not help whatsoever and 2) it caused some whiteheads under my eyes bc it was so thick/greasy.

I was sold this in error but it did moisturizer my under eyes.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?