BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had a jar of this eye cream for a year and it's still not gone!!! It is the most moisturizing creamiest cream, goes on so gentle, and you only need a tiny bit. I use this before I go to bed and it keeps my eye lids very moisturized.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of eye creams. I have puffy eyes and dark circles, this is a nice treatment for moisturizing the under eye area but it does not contribute to my puffy eye situation. If you just need an every day eye cream, this is great, however if you have major under eye issues maybe go for something slightly more effective.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best! I come back to this product time and time again. I live in a very very VERY cold area and I need all of the hydration in my skin that I can get. This eye cream does everything I need it to, and it lasts for such a long time. Holy grail!
Riley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product! However, I didn't see the anti-aging results after using for ~2 months. That said, it did leave my undereye area nice and hydrated. I also appreciated that it didn't have any intense scent and that it lasted for a decent amount of time. However, since I didn't see any results, I won't be repurchasing.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so creamy and is a light green color (from the avocados)! After i shower, i always put some of this under my eyes and let it seep in while i sleep. i think that this product goes on well, works well, and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated and plump.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
This is like heaven for your eye bags, haha. I tried a sample while at the store and was sold immediately. The smell isn't overwhelming like a vegetable or anything and it's a super creamy eye cream- unlike any other I've used.
Stephanie M.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good if you just want to hydrate your eye area. My eye lids and my undereyes get very dry especially in the winter they can get flakey. This really helps hydrate perfectly if I keep up with it and use it morning and night. It is very thick but you only need a very small amount. A small jar has lasted me a year. This product does not help with fine lines or wrinkles.
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While origins makes my favorite eye cream, this avocado cream really does do the trick! It is super thick which I love using at night, so if you don't like thick dreams I don't recommend. It really does help with tightening around the eye and it feels like it does work. I'm all about this eye cream, I just wish it were in tube form.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly a fantastic eye cream. It is quite thick, which is why I use it more of an eye mask for those days when I feel my bags need extra hydration. It does not sting at all, and has a cooling effect under the eyes. I've been using this for a good year and it's served me well whenever I come back from a vacation for a weekend trip away and need a skin detox.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchases this eye cream multiple times now. It is creamy and feels great. I notice a visible difference in my eye area. I always have this on hand and recommend to people of all skin types but especially those with sensitive skin. It won't irritate the skin or the eyes.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive