Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (18)
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Dublin, CA

I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Lily H.
Lily H.

This is a great eye cream if you have really dry under eyes. It really hydrates the skin around my eyes and when I use concealer the next day, it doesn't look as cakey because of the eye cream. The price is a little steep but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
Wilma M.
Wilma M.

I really like this product, especially during winter. It has a barely noticeable scent, light greenish color and the texture is rich and heavy. But it sinks right into skin and leaves the under eye area moisturized and refreshed. It diminished flaky skin.
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA

This eye cream is very moisturizing. Not sure if it has helped improve any tiny fine lines (I don't have many yet - thankfully). Make sure it doesn't get too close to your eyeballs, especially if you wear contacts, because it can make them dry.
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il

This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Vancouver

This eye cream is great! It's great for under concealer and gives a good amount of moisture to the under eye. The consistency of it is nice and light and perfect for day time use. It keeps the under eye looking fresh and hydrated!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA

This is like heaven for your eye bags, haha. I tried a sample while at the store and was sold immediately. The smell isn't overwhelming like a vegetable or anything and it's a super creamy eye cream- unlike any other I've used.
Yenee W.
Yenee W.

Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA

Absolutely love!!!! So smooth and creamy and feels amazing on your eyes.. if this is not a part of your DAILY beauty routine you need to go out and get it ASAP literally love it and it delivers soothing smooth beautiful eyes šŸ˜Š
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Loved the consistency of this product! It's super hydrating and felt soothing on my skin. The price point is perfect too. I have been using eye cream since I was 20, and this is in the top tree of my favorite ones I've found!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?

Join Now