Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (16)
Huma A.
Huma A.

I have struggled for a while now to find the perfect eyecream! This is a god send. It's moisturizing without being greasy and it looks amazing under the skin without concealer looking too dry.
Hikan U.
Hikan U.
metuchen, nj

Very freaky but I'd rather use a lighter dream under my eyes .. Too many ingredients: great if you have extrmely dry skin but I'm sure it won't do anything for dark circles wrinkles etc
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE

The best eye cream! Believe me, if you need hidratation in the eye area, this cream is your product! It's soft but at the same time it gave you all you need! I can't live without it!
Angela Y.
Angela Y.

Extremely moisturizing! Very thick at first, but once on the skin, it thins out. A little goes a long way, and very effective. Would get it again during a Kiehls sale or something.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lynn Haven, FL

Ive been using this for a week and so far i like ot, it makes under your eyes feel hydrating. But i wont know the full effect untill i use it for like a month and then we will see
Lex S.
Lex S.
Tyndall, Manitoba

Just purchased this last week and I'm already loving it! The texture is absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way! If you're looking for a new under eye cream go for this one.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
San Jose, CA

This is my all time favorite eye cream. I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for my under eyes. The price also makes it very good. I would recommend this for all ages!
Haylee s.
Haylee s.
Missoula, MT

Love this product. Super rich and creamy and absorbs right into the skin. My under eye area is so much more hydrated and takes makeup way better when I use this
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

My go to eye treatment. I don't use it everyday but it is moisturizing for sure. Hope it will slow down the wrinkling process! I'm 24 for those wondering!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro, TN

My favorite night time eye cream! Perfect for anyone with dry/very dry skin because it is nice and thick and keeps the eye area hydrated all night!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now