BY KIEHL'S #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I really like this eye treatment. It moisturizes the eye area so well. The consistency is nice and a little goes a long long way. I think while some of it seeps deep into the skin, not all of it absorbs, but I think that just counts for long lasting moisture. Really expensive but it does it's job.
Julie S.
I use this every single day and night and I could not live without it. My eyes are totally refreshed in the morning, and are never swollen no matter how much I slept the night before. My favorite skin care product!!!
Amanda F.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is myJG eye cream. The only one that doesn’t burn my eye lids. It’s super thick , fees luxurious when you put it on. The large size lasts me over 3 months
Geraldine A.
San Diego, CA
I love this eye cream! I started using this right after I popped a pimple right under my eye which completely stretched out and dried my under eye. After a few days of using this eye cream, my under eye was back to normal! I couldn’t believe how quickly this worked!
Elizabeth R.
Phoenix
Meh. This product is nice and creamy for the undereye but I find it takes a while to work it into the skin while tapping so it's tempting to rub and tug the undereye to get it to sink in. I hate the tub packaging and I just don't think it does much for me. I won't repurchase.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE this eye cream. I've been using it for over a year now and I love how fresh and clean it is. I have sensitive skin, and skin around the eyes can be especially sensitive, and this eye cream works great. I put it on every night before  my night time moisturizer. It is a bit pricey, so not quite 5/5.
Lori S.
Orlando, FL
This is more of a moisturizing eye cream than a treatment one. I used it over another eye serum from Kiehl’s, and it definitely helped with the dryness I have around my eyes during the winter.
Gaga G.
I really love this eye cream! I didn’t realize a lot of my fine lines would disappear just by hydrating them. I also like doing a thicker layer some nights as an “eye mask,” which I saw as a tip on Kiehl’s Instagram page. Definitely will buy again.
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
This under eye cream is thick so you should warm it up on your fingers before dabbing onto under eye area. It’s very moisturizing and I’m on my second bottle. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes, it has such a light scent that I can barely smell it
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
I have sensitive / dry skin and this eye cream for some reason gave me a very bad allergic reaction, I was so sad because a lot of people rave about this one and how good it is but unfortunately it didn't worked for me. Wish I could love it!
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?