BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first eye cream I ever purchased, so I will say I don't have anything to compare it to. HOWEVER, it works so I see no need to switch it up!!

I'm 23, so as far as fine lines go, I'm working on prevention. But, for dark under eye circles and puffiness this is a perfect product.

I use this AM/PM, and take a small dab on my ring finger. I work the product between my ring fingers until it goes from the yellow color it is in the package, to a white shade. This helps to make it easier to work into the skin.

Yes, it's pricey but it lasts forever. I purchased this almost 8 months ago and I am about half way through the pot. Well worth it to me!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I went to Nordstrom looking at an eye cream and several different people pointed me in the direction of this one. I looked at the size and for the price I thought they were crazy. Well I guess I am crazy too because this little pot of eye cream will last you forever. You need the tiniest amount ever and it's thick and creamy formula will moisturize your eyes like never before. I have noticed that even in the mornings, my eyes feel moisturized. I also love to apply it under my concealer in the mornings and it doesn't make my nars concealer crease at all.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
This eye cream is so bomb! It is the holy grail of eye cream for ultimate hydration! If you are looking to really nourish & keep your under eye moisturizer this is the product for you! A little goes a long way so even just a small dot of this product will hydrate your eyes throughout the night as well. I love avocado too so to me...that's a plus! You see & feel such a huge difference the morning after you use this eye cream it is that good!! & I recommend this product for everyone to try! It is for all skin types
Kate J.
Kate J.
Springdale, AR
I received a sample of this that lasts for several days... I am an eye cream junkie and have used it in my regimen for years.  I felt like this was so hard to "spread" and almost skidded around my eye area as it didn't move fluidly.  Isn't the point to be gentle around the eye area as the tissue is far more sensitive?  It also left my under eye area reallllllly shiny and kind of white because it wouldn't blend.  Very glad I had a sample and didn't buy it.  Will not buy this product.
Allana T.
Allana T.
I recently received this as a gift with purchase, and was super excited to try it out because I had heard so many good things about it over the years. However, I have to admit it wasn't my favorite eye cream. It's very thick and has a green/yellow tint to it, not making it suitable for daytime use, even under makeup. I didn't mind it at night although it was still harder to blend out, but I would rather have an eye cream I can use morning at night. Therefore, I wouldn't purchase a full size of this moving forward.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I started using the Creamy Eye Treatment after having a bad reaction to a charcoal mask, which seriously aggravated my under eye area. I used so many moisturizers trying to restore moisture to the area and nothing helped, until one of the girls I worked with recommended this. In a matter of 2-3 days, my skin was plump and hydrated and back to normal! Now I use it constantly. I've also suffered a horrible sunburn lately and this stuff has been heaven on my raw skin.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This product is definitely pricey, but it is absolutely worth every penny. It's super rich and creamy so it doesn't just migrate into my eyes, causing them to immediately burn. It's recommended that you rub a dab of the product between your fingers to warm it up before applying. I use a solid layer at night and my under-eye area ends up feeling and looking noticeably smoother. This is my first jar, but I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
In my case the cream very good moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the eyes. Plus, there's prolonged effect of light brightening eye area, although the manufacturer not promises. I have sensitive eyes, I wear contact lenses, and for me it is important that in the event of accidental ingestion cream does not irritate mucous membranes. Love that cream is well absorbed by the skin and works, rather than washed out film during the morning washing
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beautiful, creamy, moisturizing eye cream. While this is powerfully hydrating- it will NOT irritate those of you with sensitive skin around the eyes. Usually I can't use eye creams that are too emollient because I get dermatitis.. this eye cream is one of the only eye creams I have been able to use that won't cause that kind of rash around my eyes. I highly recommend to those of you who are looking for a very moisturizing eye cream.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...