Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Ellie M.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Jennifer C.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Alyssa S.See all 28 photos

BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it wor...Almost everything I've tried f... 1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes a...I have super sensitive under e... 3 Answers
  • So I have never tried this brand befo...Hey there! I am just seriously... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Bloomin...*
Toni F.
Toni F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just recently started using this. Very moisturizing. I'm not sure who it works for dark circles.
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
This product is amazing! It keeps my eyes hydrated for a very long period of time.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
This is  my very favorite eye cream on the planet.  My major problem with the eye area is moisture.  While I have oily skin, I get dehydrated around my eyes and this is the only product I have found that keeps it 100% taken care of.  It has a really nice, creamy texture and it absorbs well with gentle patting using your ring finger.  If it happens to get on your bottom lashes and transfer in your eyes it doesn't burn.  It is very gentle.  Gentle enough to be used twice a daily.   Some people have a problem with the fact that it is in a pot but it doesn't bother me since there isn't any retinol or anything like that in it.  Since it is in a pot and not a pump bottle you need to be sure to keep the lid tightly screwed on when you aren't using it.  The avocado will oxidize and turn the cream yellow instead of the light green it is supposed to be.  This isn't the product to use if you need help with dark circles or crepey skin but if your issue is dehydration and fine lines then this is an excellent option for you.  It is a great introductory eye cream as well.  If you have never used an eye cream but want to test the waters this would be perfect.  It is a really great moisturizing eye cream.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I'm never ever using any other eye cream! Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream is the perfect hydrating eye cream for everybody. I love the fact that this cream is an oil-to-water type of cream, meaning that you rub it between your ring fingers to break the oils and when you apply it to your under eye area it turns into water. I have noticed an amazing improvement in my under eye area. Dark circles are gone, bags are gone, and fine lines are almost unnoticeable. It wears beautifully under makeup.

Hint: if the cream is still green when you apply it, you're doing it wrong. keep taping until it turns clear!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first eye cream I ever purchased, so I will say I don't have anything to compare it to. HOWEVER, it works so I see no need to switch it up!!

I'm 23, so as far as fine lines go, I'm working on prevention. But, for dark under eye circles and puffiness this is a perfect product.

I use this AM/PM, and take a small dab on my ring finger. I work the product between my ring fingers until it goes from the yellow color it is in the package, to a white shade. This helps to make it easier to work into the skin.

Yes, it's pricey but it lasts forever. I purchased this almost 8 months ago and I am about half way through the pot. Well worth it to me!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
This eye cream is so bomb! It is the holy grail of eye cream for ultimate hydration! If you are looking to really nourish & keep your under eye moisturizer this is the product for you! A little goes a long way so even just a small dot of this product will hydrate your eyes throughout the night as well. I love avocado too so to me...that's a plus! You see & feel such a huge difference the morning after you use this eye cream it is that good!! & I recommend this product for everyone to try! It is for all skin types
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL
I recently received this as a gift with purchase, and was super excited to try it out because I had heard so many good things about it over the years. However, I have to admit it wasn't my favorite eye cream. It's very thick and has a green/yellow tint to it, not making it suitable for daytime use, even under makeup. I didn't mind it at night although it was still harder to blend out, but I would rather have an eye cream I can use morning at night. Therefore, I wouldn't purchase a full size of this moving forward.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This product is definitely pricey, but it is absolutely worth every penny. It's super rich and creamy so it doesn't just migrate into my eyes, causing them to immediately burn. It's recommended that you rub a dab of the product between your fingers to warm it up before applying. I use a solid layer at night and my under-eye area ends up feeling and looking noticeably smoother. This is my first jar, but I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
In my case the cream very good moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the eyes. Plus, there's prolonged effect of light brightening eye area, although the manufacturer not promises. I have sensitive eyes, I wear contact lenses, and for me it is important that in the event of accidental ingestion cream does not irritate mucous membranes. Love that cream is well absorbed by the skin and works, rather than washed out film during the morning washing
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?