BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was OKAY... I didn't notice a huge difference in my undereye area after using this for several months. Yes, it moisturized but nothing more. Plus, it was super heavy and wasn't suitable for day time use, which is why I bought it. I would recommend this to a young person who doesn't already have wrinkles under the eyes, but if you already have wrinkles, don't waste your money on this.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently on my third tub of this stuff. I guess because I've been using this for a long time, my skin seems to already be used to the product. I usually apply this after my primer and before moisturizer, but sometimes the product would be hard to blend. It leaves white streaks where I would need to take the time to make them sink in. It's a good product, but wish it was a little cheaper.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this eye cream! I feel like it really helps keep my under eye moisturized! It is a little heavy but that's why I love for my night time eye cream, I just wouldn't use it for mornings or under makeup. But when I use it at night the next day my under eyes definitely look better and hydrated. And such a small amount goes a long way! So it will definitely last
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is thick and requires warming up by rubbing between your fingers before application. I enjoyed the deep moisturizing results and it didn't seem to have any added fragrance. As someone who has very easily irritated skin around my eyes, this was one of a very small group of products that I have tried that I would say was both gentle and delivered results.
Helen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to start off my saying that I really love this product.  I really like how it is so creamy and opaque.  The only thing that I don't really like is the texture.  When I first apply it, it's great, but when you try to tap in the product, the consistency turns watery...and then back to creamy...it's just really weird.  Still a great product, will repurchase.
Jessica H.
I received a sample of this eye cream. Coming out of a foil packet, it is very creamy and easy to spread. I don't expect miracles from an eye cream, but this does moisturize, and, surprisingly, it didn't irritate my eyes. Almost all eye creams I've tried cause irritation within 1/2 hour of applying. This one did not, and I applied a generous amount. That's a huge plus for me! Even though I liked the sample, I still prefer the Paula's Choice Resist Eye Cream better. It's the best one I've tried so far! I can highly recommend that one!
Alessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! The consistency is extremely light weight, creamy and gentle on your under eye. You wake up feeling refreshed and somehow no dark circles. It's also, great to apply a little dab before you conceal your under eye with make up.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had a jar of this eye cream for a year and it's still not gone!!! It is the most moisturizing creamiest cream, goes on so gentle, and you only need a tiny bit. I use this before I go to bed and it keeps my eye lids very moisturized.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive