BY KIEHL'S #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Allison M.
I love this under eye cream. The first time I used it I was nervous I would be all greasy in the morning as it looks super greasy when it is going on but I woke up with nice bright de-puffed eyes!
Meredith M.
This is the best eye cream. It’s so hydrating and plumping. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a film of product under your eye!! It’s the best eye cream out there! Also it smells good!
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS. Super creamy (as in the name) and leaves my delicate under eye area feeling smooth and supple. I apply generously overnight, pat in, and allow to sink in as I sleep. Love!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
A great nightly eye cream that leaves your under eyes feeling plump and hydrated every morning when you wake up. The avocado oil really sinks in and doesn’t wipe off on your pillow
Becca S.
I finally got to try it and I felt a little disappointed since I thought it would help blurring fine lines and wrinkles and it didn’t. I do like it since it definitely moisture’s my under eye area and another thing I notice is that it helps removing the puffiness underneath my eyes which is phenomenal and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. So it does work but purely to hydrate.
Becky K.
I have been using this daily for a few months. It is a nice heavy cream that once warmed on the skin it turns to an oil consistency. I use it for the AM to make sure my eyes are hydrated for concealer. It’s great for that purpose but it’s not a miracle worker. I haven’t seen any change in my under-eye area since using this.
Shamira C.
Port Saint Lucie
Best eye cream ever! Definitely my go to. I have dry skin around my eye area so I apply this twice a day and it works. Very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation. I usually purchase at Nordstrom. The packaging is nice. Can't say enough good things about it!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I really like this eye treatment. It moisturizes the eye area so well. The consistency is nice and a little goes a long long way. I think while some of it seeps deep into the skin, not all of it absorbs, but I think that just counts for long lasting moisture. Really expensive but it does it's job.
Julie S.
I use this every single day and night and I could not live without it. My eyes are totally refreshed in the morning, and are never swollen no matter how much I slept the night before. My favorite skin care product!!!
Amanda F.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is myJG eye cream. The only one that doesn’t burn my eye lids. It’s super thick , fees luxurious when you put it on. The large size lasts me over 3 months
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?