Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (18)
Amelie M.
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, New-Brunswick

This product should 100% be in the nominations for best eye cream this year and every year. I had bad skin issues under my eyes that resulted in very dry skin in that area, and this product has helped me avoid that from returning for the last 3 years. Could not love this product more.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this eye cream! As someone with sensitive skin, this product doesn't bother me at all. I first stumbled upon when a friend introduced me to it and I've be addicted every since. I use it every evening, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price, major game changer!
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

The key to concealer not creasing and lasting long is hydrating your under eyes. My concealer sets well and doesn't crease thanks to this eye cream. I love how creamy this eye cream is. It thicke enough that it will quench your under eye area without migrating. Highly recommended :)
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA

This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ

I have purchases this eye cream multiple times now. It is creamy and feels great. I notice a visible difference in my eye area. I always have this on hand and recommend to people of all skin types but especially those with sensitive skin. It won't irritate the skin or the eyes.
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas

This eye cream is very hydrating and I always use it at night. It is very heavy to have it under makeup. I think it is a very pricey eye cream, the two main ingredients are shea butter and avocado oil and this two things are not expensive, so i don't get why this is $28 dolars.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY

This product is so creamy and is a light green color (from the avocados)! After i shower, i always put some of this under my eyes and let it seep in while i sleep. i think that this product goes on well, works well, and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated and plump.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario

I got this as a sample to try and OMG it's amazing it feels so amazing in that delicate eye area. I've noticed a difference on how my skin looks and how well makeup blends after. It's the right kind of moisturizer it soaks in very well with out feeling gross after applying.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?

Join Now