Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (25)
Tara H.
Tara H.
My favorite eye cream!! Fast absorbing and great for day and night. Also the price isn't too bad, especially compared to other eye creams!!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
This product is so rich and creamy. A little goes a very long way so don't over do it unless you need it.
Toni F.
Toni F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just recently started using this. Very moisturizing. I'm not sure who it works for dark circles.
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
This product is amazing! It keeps my eyes hydrated for a very long period of time.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
April 7, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I'm never ever using any other eye cream! Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream is the perfect hydrating eye cream for everybody. I love the fact that this cream is an oil-to-water type of cream, meaning that you rub it between your ring fingers to break the oils and when you apply it to your under eye area it turns into water. I have noticed an amazing improvement in my under eye area. Dark circles are gone, bags are gone, and fine lines are almost unnoticeable. It wears beautifully under makeup.

Hint: if the cream is still green when you apply it, you're doing it wrong. keep taping until it turns clear!
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL
April 8, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I recently received this as a gift with purchase, and was super excited to try it out because I had heard so many good things about it over the years. However, I have to admit it wasn't my favorite eye cream. It's very thick and has a green/yellow tint to it, not making it suitable for daytime use, even under makeup. I didn't mind it at night although it was still harder to blend out, but I would rather have an eye cream I can use morning at night. Therefore, I wouldn't purchase a full size of this moving forward.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
May 29, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This product is definitely pricey, but it is absolutely worth every penny. It's super rich and creamy so it doesn't just migrate into my eyes, causing them to immediately burn. It's recommended that you rub a dab of the product between your fingers to warm it up before applying. I use a solid layer at night and my under-eye area ends up feeling and looking noticeably smoother. This is my first jar, but I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
March 1, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
In my case the cream very good moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the eyes. Plus, there's prolonged effect of light brightening eye area, although the manufacturer not promises. I have sensitive eyes, I wear contact lenses, and for me it is important that in the event of accidental ingestion cream does not irritate mucous membranes. Love that cream is well absorbed by the skin and works, rather than washed out film during the morning washing
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...