BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beautiful, creamy, moisturizing eye cream. While this is powerfully hydrating- it will NOT irritate those of you with sensitive skin around the eyes. Usually I can't use eye creams that are too emollient because I get dermatitis.. this eye cream is one of the only eye creams I have been able to use that won't cause that kind of rash around my eyes. I highly recommend to those of you who are looking for a very moisturizing eye cream.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Oh my goodness, this eye cream, though. I've been using this for about 2 months now, and I only have good things to say about it. The sensitive skin around my eyes used to be bumpy and slightly discolored. After using the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado for about two weeks, my dark circles were lighter, and the skin on my eyelids became soft and smooth. I even bring it up between my eyebrows, and that's smoother than ever, too! I will never go without this eye cream ever again. I highly recommend it!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
If you're looking for a good eye cream that wont put you in the poor house just go straight for this. I've tried Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate 0.5 oz, Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream, Eyes Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream Treatment for wrinkles, 15 mL, StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles to name a few. This is the best of the bunch and best bang for your buck IMO.
Eva K.
Eva K.
I adore this as a moisturizing eye cream. I haven't notice any long-term aging benefit (I don't think it is marketed as such anyway), but in terms of hydration, this is what I reach for. Since I don't use it every day, the jar lasts forever. I just wish the packaging was different (I hate jars/pots). This is a life saver when my radiator goes crazy or I accidentally apply Retin-A to my eye area. A skincare staple.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
I have the most sensitive of under eye areas and have only been able to use Argan oil without having a burning sensation under my eyes. I was recommended this eye cream and boy I am glad I did. This is amazing! Doesn't sting and really hydrates under my eyes with out being greasy. It's pricey but a little goes along way. This has quickly become s ride or die in my skin care arsenal.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Currently on my third tub of this stuff. I guess because I've been using this for a long time, my skin seems to already be used to the product. I usually apply this after my primer and before moisturizer, but sometimes the product would be hard to blend. It leaves white streaks where I would need to take the time to make them sink in. It's a good product, but wish it was a little cheaper.
Brogan A.
Brogan A.
Toluca lake , CA
I love this eye cream. It is so soft and so moisturizing but my favorite part is that you only need a very very small amount (a little pricey but you get a lot of product since you barely need any) I love the texture of it the most! It is a little sticky at first but feels great after its on (stickiness is to prevent it from running into your eyes) I love love love this company
Suzzette D.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
This was OKAY... I didn't notice a huge difference in my undereye area after using this for several months. Yes, it moisturized but nothing more. Plus, it was super heavy and wasn't suitable for day time use, which is why I bought it. I would recommend this to a young person who doesn't already have wrinkles under the eyes, but if you already have wrinkles, don't waste your money on this.
Britney S.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
I'm in love with this eye cream! I feel like it really helps keep my under eye moisturized! It is a little heavy but that's why I love for my night time eye cream, I just wouldn't use it for mornings or under makeup. But when I use it at night the next day my under eyes definitely look better and hydrated. And such a small amount goes a long way! So it will definitely last
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This eye cream is thick and requires warming up by rubbing between your fingers before application. I enjoyed the deep moisturizing results and it didn't seem to have any added fragrance. As someone who has very easily irritated skin around my eyes, this was one of a very small group of products that I have tried that I would say was both gentle and delivered results.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?