Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (16)
Wilma M.
Wilma M.

I really like this product, especially during winter. It has a barely noticeable scent, light greenish color and the texture is rich and heavy. But it sinks right into skin and leaves the under eye area moisturized and refreshed. It diminished flaky skin.
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA

This eye cream is very moisturizing. Not sure if it has helped improve any tiny fine lines (I don't have many yet - thankfully). Make sure it doesn't get too close to your eyeballs, especially if you wear contacts, because it can make them dry.
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il

This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Vancouver

This eye cream is great! It's great for under concealer and gives a good amount of moisture to the under eye. The consistency of it is nice and light and perfect for day time use. It keeps the under eye looking fresh and hydrated!
Yenee W.
Yenee W.

Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA

Absolutely love!!!! So smooth and creamy and feels amazing on your eyes.. if this is not a part of your DAILY beauty routine you need to go out and get it ASAP literally love it and it delivers soothing smooth beautiful eyes šŸ˜Š
Angelica Maria O.
Angelica Maria O.
Bogota

I don't know what else to say about Kiehl's products; THEY ARE AMAZING.
This avocado treatment for you eyes are the BEST, natural, hidrates perfectly your eye area, worth the price. Much better than Lancome or Clinique ones.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN

This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I love this! I recently bought this after using the sample and it's helped restore moisture on my eye lids. They were so dry and flaky and this cream seriously moisturized without leaving any oily residue.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL

This is gentle on my eyes. Keeps it hydrated. Smell isn't too bad, just smells clean. It's a creamy texture but it almost turns into a water based product when rubbed in. I use this after a shower.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now