Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT

I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

This eye cream is fairly basic, as in it is essentially just formulated for hydration, but it does that job remarkably well. I use this as a day eye cream, since it absorbs easily and cleanly while keeping skin hydrated all day under makeup. It's a great starter eye cream if you're just getting into skincare as well.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN

Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO

I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Donna B.
Donna B.

I Really enjoyed this eye cream, it is super thick so I use it at night. I wouldn't recommend using it during the day. It's a little pricy for an eye cream but super hydrating and not greasy. It feels quite luxurious on your skin, like a mask. beware though.. if it gets in your eyes it stings like h***
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Amelia C.
Amelia C.

I use this every night before bed. I've actually noticed that I look less well rested if I forget. I wouldn't recommend this for pre makeup application though because it can be somewhat difficult to blend in. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mid priced night time eye cream.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Greensboro, NC

This eye cream was fairly mediocre. It was super rich, which for those of us prone to milia, is a bad sign. I also found that besides Hydrating this didn't do much. The product took quite a while to work into the skin, as it's very rich and waxy. Probably best suited to young, dry skin types.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this eye cream! As someone with sensitive skin, this product doesn't bother me at all. I first stumbled upon when a friend introduced me to it and I've be addicted every since. I use it every evening, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price, major game changer!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?

Join Now