BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Sarah M.
This eye cream is thick and requires warming up by rubbing between your fingers before application. I enjoyed the deep moisturizing results and it didn't seem to have any added fragrance. As someone who has very easily irritated skin around my eyes, this was one of a very small group of products that I have tried that I would say was both gentle and delivered results.
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
I started using this product just two weeks ago as my first eye cream. I’ve been happy with how effective it has been, and it seems to gently refresh my under eyes and makes me look a bit more awake. It works well under makeup too, after allowing it to sit
Taylor l.
I bought this product because I had dry areas underneath my eyes and sensitive skin. This was one of the only eye treatments that was natural and wouldn't irritate my skin. It has a light and refreshing scent. You only need a drop of product because it's so thick and it really does moisturize your skin. I've had the .5 ounce jar for about three months now and still have about a half of a jar left. The price was a little expensive but you can't put a price on a good product.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
Very good smelling product and quite hydrating. Leaves my skin moisturized. It's very gentle and it smells so good. I got this as a sample from sephora and I loved it. definitely going to be buying some.
Becky K.
I have been using this daily for a few months. It is a nice heavy cream that once warmed on the skin it turns to an oil consistency. I use it for the AM to make sure my eyes are hydrated for concealer. It’s great for that purpose but it’s not a miracle worker. I haven’t seen any change in my under-eye area since using this.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Best eye cream ever! Definitely my go to. I have dry skin around my eye area so I apply this twice a day and it works. Very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation. I usually purchase at Nordstrom. The packaging is nice. Can't say enough good things about it!
Maria
This is the best eye cream I have ever used for my extremely dry undereyes. My mom gave this to me to try when I told her I needed a heavy duty moisturizing cream, and she never got it back! I loved this cream, and absolutely recommend it to anyone with undereyes as dry as mine. I will definitely repurchase.
Anna F.
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado I just ordered this from Sephora, So far so good. My under eyes we're getting pretty dry. I love this product so far and the best part of it my eyes are not sensitive to it. It's a little spendy but I think it's worth it.
Mandy G.
I recently purchased this eye cream from sephora and I absolutely love it! It was my first time trying a product from Kiehl's and so far I'm impressed. This eye cream has a thicker consistency and it's infused with avocado which I like. It's non irritating and easy to use. A little goes a long way.
Christina M.
I'm a huge fan of eye creams and this is my absolute go to eye cream. I love that its a rich eye cream and that a little goes a long way. The large pot of the eye cream has lasted me more than 5 months already! It's totally worth the hype and price tag. Hydration is amazing from it.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive