Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (21)
Deborah L.
Deborah L.

with mature skin i am starting to see sagging around my eyes and using this creamy eye cream helps hydrate and stop the sagging and wrinkles! this eye cream is very thick so it does take a while to completely sink in but trust me its worth it! smooth and hydrating, hydrating helps fight the look of wrinkles and its healthy to keep your skin fresh and moisturized!
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I'm focusing on nourishing my skin this year and this product is my holy grail for eye cream. It's $33 I believe which is average for a good eye cream. It lasts forever, I use it sparingly at night and in the am.I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. It lasts me well over 6 months most of the time I can hold onto it for whole year.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I'm a sucker for eye creams. The Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado has become my new go-to eye cream for moisturizing. This product doesn't have any anti-aging benefits, but it instantly brings moisture to the eye area. After applying I do notice a light green tint to my eye area, but it does go away once the product been absorbed.
Abby M.
Abby M.

I have deep set eyes and have always been prone to dark circles, even as a teenager. Now, as a 25 year-old mother, I realized how crucial it was that I add a product like this to my daily skin regime. I love the creamy texture of this product and it has really helped brighten up my dark circles! This is a must-have for all tired mamas.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain

Lo compré tras leer las buenísimas criticas, pero tuve que dejarlo. Creo que me provocó la milia que tengo ahora bajo los ojos. Quizás sea demasiado graso. He terminado usándolo en el escote. Buscaré otro más liger y menos graso. Ahora estoy usando una esencia de SKII que me va genial, pero la milia no desaperecerá si no es con médico
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product does not spread easily on the delicate eye area. You can see the product sitting on top of the skin all day. It may be good for ladies with super dry skin, but it does nothing for wrinkles or wrinkle prevention—in fact, I did develop fine lines in my under eye area while using this product—and I'm only 24! Yes, tragic!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Lincoln, NE

Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
April C.
Harlingen, TX

I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I enjoy this eye cream but don't use it all the time as I have sensitive eyes, sometimes it makes my eyes water but I do use it because even though I am only 20...you can never moisturize too much. Takes a bit to turn product into its liquid form, but it's performance is great. Not much scent & a little goes a very long way!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, NC

Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN

What is the number one benefit of this product?

Join Now