Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (17)
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO

I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Donna B.
Donna B.

I Really enjoyed this eye cream, it is super thick so I use it at night. I wouldn't recommend using it during the day. It's a little pricy for an eye cream but super hydrating and not greasy. It feels quite luxurious on your skin, like a mask. beware though.. if it gets in your eyes it stings like h***
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.

This eye cream is the most hydrating one I've used yet! It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and will last you several months. I wish there was a small spoon to scoop it out instead of having to use your fingers. The smell isn't too strong and it has a nice, thick consistency.
Amelie M.
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, New-Brunswick

This product should 100% be in the nominations for best eye cream this year and every year. I had bad skin issues under my eyes that resulted in very dry skin in that area, and this product has helped me avoid that from returning for the last 3 years. Could not love this product more.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this eye cream! As someone with sensitive skin, this product doesn't bother me at all. I first stumbled upon when a friend introduced me to it and I've be addicted every since. I use it every evening, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price, major game changer!
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

The key to concealer not creasing and lasting long is hydrating your under eyes. My concealer sets well and doesn't crease thanks to this eye cream. I love how creamy this eye cream is. It thicke enough that it will quench your under eye area without migrating. Highly recommended :)
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA

This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas

This eye cream is very hydrating and I always use it at night. It is very heavy to have it under makeup. I think it is a very pricey eye cream, the two main ingredients are shea butter and avocado oil and this two things are not expensive, so i don't get why this is $28 dolars.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now