Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA

This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA

I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Lily H.
Lily H.

This is a great eye cream if you have really dry under eyes. It really hydrates the skin around my eyes and when I use concealer the next day, it doesn't look as cakey because of the eye cream. The price is a little steep but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX

I love this for night. I have used it consistently, and think it helps moisturize at night. A little goes a long way, so while it is expensive, it's really not when you look at per use cost. I purchased mine from the Kiehls store. I would buy again.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Needham Hgts, MA

I LOVE this eye cream! I apply this eye cream every morning - it's very creamy and moisturizing. It also lasts for a very long time. I've been using it for a little over a year and can't stop loving it! Definitely don't hesitate to try this product!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH

The absolute best! I come back to this product time and time again. I live in a very very VERY cold area and I need all of the hydration in my skin that I can get. This eye cream does everything I need it to, and it lasts for such a long time. Holy grail!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Athens, GA

I really love this product. It is exactly what it says, a creamy undereye treatment. I do it notice a difference with dark circles when I use it but it definitely hydrates and brightens my undereye area. It feels very refreshing on the skin as well
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il

This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom

So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?

Join Now