Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Ellie M.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Jennifer C.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Alyssa S.See all 28 photos

BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it wor...Almost everything I've tried f... 1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes a...I have super sensitive under e... 3 Answers
  • So I have never tried this brand befo...Hey there! I am just seriously... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Bloomin...*
Angela Y.
Angela Y.
Extremely moisturizing! Very thick at first, but once on the skin, it thins out. A little goes a long way, and very effective. Would get it again during a Kiehls sale or something.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lynn Haven, FL
Ive been using this for a week and so far i like ot, it makes under your eyes feel hydrating. But i wont know the full effect untill i use it for like a month and then we will see
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Urbana, IL
This is my all time favorite eye cream. I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for my under eyes. The price also makes it very good. I would recommend this for all ages!
Haylee s.
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. Super rich and creamy and absorbs right into the skin. My under eye area is so much more hydrated and takes makeup way better when I use this
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
My go to eye treatment. I don't use it everyday but it is moisturizing for sure. Hope it will slow down the wrinkling process! I'm 24 for those wondering!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love this product! A little goes a long way and it is super hydrating! I look refreshed in the morning after using it and it goes on so easily!
Tara H.
Tara H.
My favorite eye cream!! Fast absorbing and great for day and night. Also the price isn't too bad, especially compared to other eye creams!!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
This product is so rich and creamy. A little goes a very long way so don't over do it unless you need it.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...