BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
This is  my very favorite eye cream on the planet.  My major problem with the eye area is moisture.  While I have oily skin, I get dehydrated around my eyes and this is the only product I have found that keeps it 100% taken care of.  It has a really nice, creamy texture and it absorbs well with gentle patting using your ring finger.  If it happens to get on your bottom lashes and transfer in your eyes it doesn't burn.  It is very gentle.  Gentle enough to be used twice a daily.   Some people have a problem with the fact that it is in a pot but it doesn't bother me since there isn't any retinol or anything like that in it.  Since it is in a pot and not a pump bottle you need to be sure to keep the lid tightly screwed on when you aren't using it.  The avocado will oxidize and turn the cream yellow instead of the light green it is supposed to be.  This isn't the product to use if you need help with dark circles or crepey skin but if your issue is dehydration and fine lines then this is an excellent option for you.  It is a great introductory eye cream as well.  If you have never used an eye cream but want to test the waters this would be perfect.  It is a really great moisturizing eye cream.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
This is the first eye cream I've ever tried so I can't compare it to anything else. It's unscented and good for my sensitive skin. It hydrates my under eye area, and I guess it lightens my dark circles. I've been using the same pot for over a year, and I still have 2+ months of product left (I have the smaller size). Since I've been using it for so long, I don't remember how my eye area looked before. I'm in graduate school and spend a lot of time staring at a computer screen, reading, and staying up late. Despite all of this, I don't have dark pigmentation or bad bags underneath my eyes. I don't know if it's genetics or this eye cream that's helping so much. It seems so expensive- and it is- but it will honestly last forever. You only need a little bit to cover your entire eye area. I used this only at night for a long time, but I've started using it in the morning too and it doesn't affect my makeup. In fact, I think it makes my concealer blend easier and look better throughout the day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a hydrating eye cream.
Ireyne Y.
Ireyne Y.
Jersey City
I got the creamy eye treatment as a sample and I was curious about this eye cream because I have heard from a lot of my friends that this eye cream is great. I tried it one night before going to bed. I remembered the friendly beauty consultant told me that when applying put on the ring finger just a little bit and then warm it up then dab gently under the eye and you can also apply it on top of your eye. The eye cream won't migrate or move into the eye. I did what was told and I find that the avocado eye cream is very creamy. If you don't warm it up first and if you just take it out from the bottle and just smear it on your eye it will just stay there and won't absorb into your skin. Just use a little bit and a little goes a long way.  I find that the eye cream was very moisturizing and hydrating. If use in the right amount you won't break out with the tiny little bumps under your eye.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I'm never ever using any other eye cream! Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream is the perfect hydrating eye cream for everybody. I love the fact that this cream is an oil-to-water type of cream, meaning that you rub it between your ring fingers to break the oils and when you apply it to your under eye area it turns into water. I have noticed an amazing improvement in my under eye area. Dark circles are gone, bags are gone, and fine lines are almost unnoticeable. It wears beautifully under makeup.

Hint: if the cream is still green when you apply it, you're doing it wrong. keep taping until it turns clear!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Killeen
This small tub of creamy eye treatment packs a large punch. Infused with avocado oil, it's a medium consistency cream that spreads easily and absorbs fairly quickly. You only need a pea-sized amount to apply to both eyes. I purchased this in South Korea for 46000 won, but I've found it to be less expensive in the US. I think it's a bit overpriced since there are eye creams that deliver as much moisture for half the price. I give this 4/5 stars because I tend to have very watery eyes when I apply this under my eye and don't experience watering with other brands.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first eye cream I ever purchased, so I will say I don't have anything to compare it to. HOWEVER, it works so I see no need to switch it up!!

I'm 23, so as far as fine lines go, I'm working on prevention. But, for dark under eye circles and puffiness this is a perfect product.

I use this AM/PM, and take a small dab on my ring finger. I work the product between my ring fingers until it goes from the yellow color it is in the package, to a white shade. This helps to make it easier to work into the skin.

Yes, it's pricey but it lasts forever. I purchased this almost 8 months ago and I am about half way through the pot. Well worth it to me!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I went to Nordstrom looking at an eye cream and several different people pointed me in the direction of this one. I looked at the size and for the price I thought they were crazy. Well I guess I am crazy too because this little pot of eye cream will last you forever. You need the tiniest amount ever and it's thick and creamy formula will moisturize your eyes like never before. I have noticed that even in the mornings, my eyes feel moisturized. I also love to apply it under my concealer in the mornings and it doesn't make my nars concealer crease at all.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
This eye cream is so bomb! It is the holy grail of eye cream for ultimate hydration! If you are looking to really nourish & keep your under eye moisturizer this is the product for you! A little goes a long way so even just a small dot of this product will hydrate your eyes throughout the night as well. I love avocado too so to me...that's a plus! You see & feel such a huge difference the morning after you use this eye cream it is that good!! & I recommend this product for everyone to try! It is for all skin types
Kate J.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I received a sample of this that lasts for several days... I am an eye cream junkie and have used it in my regimen for years.  I felt like this was so hard to "spread" and almost skidded around my eye area as it didn't move fluidly.  Isn't the point to be gentle around the eye area as the tissue is far more sensitive?  It also left my under eye area reallllllly shiny and kind of white because it wouldn't blend.  Very glad I had a sample and didn't buy it.  Will not buy this product.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?