Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (18)
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Phoenix, AZ

Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
April C.
Harlingen, TX

I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I enjoy this eye cream but don't use it all the time as I have sensitive eyes, sometimes it makes my eyes water but I do use it because even though I am only 20...you can never moisturize too much. Takes a bit to turn product into its liquid form, but it's performance is great. Not much scent & a little goes a very long way!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, NC

Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT

I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO

I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Donna B.
Donna B.

I Really enjoyed this eye cream, it is super thick so I use it at night. I wouldn't recommend using it during the day. It's a little pricy for an eye cream but super hydrating and not greasy. It feels quite luxurious on your skin, like a mask. beware though.. if it gets in your eyes it stings like h***
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.

This eye cream is the most hydrating one I've used yet! It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and will last you several months. I wish there was a small spoon to scoop it out instead of having to use your fingers. The smell isn't too strong and it has a nice, thick consistency.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?

Join Now