Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Ktron
Ktron
West Palm Beach, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this creamy formula. It does not irritate my eye area and one tub lasts forever. It does not have retinol. I would recommend for people with sensitive eyes that need something to help with the puffiness.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I love this! I recently bought this after using the sample and it's helped restore moisture on my eye lids. They were so dry and flaky and this cream seriously moisturized without leaving any oily residue.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
This is gentle on my eyes. Keeps it hydrated. Smell isn't too bad, just smells clean. It's a creamy texture but it almost turns into a water based product when rubbed in. I use this after a shower.
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
The best eye cream! Believe me, if you need hidratation in the eye area, this cream is your product! It's soft but at the same time it gave you all you need! I can't live without it!
Angela Y.
Angela Y.
Extremely moisturizing! Very thick at first, but once on the skin, it thins out. A little goes a long way, and very effective. Would get it again during a Kiehls sale or something.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lynn Haven, FL
Ive been using this for a week and so far i like ot, it makes under your eyes feel hydrating. But i wont know the full effect untill i use it for like a month and then we will see
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Urbana, IL
This is my all time favorite eye cream. I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for my under eyes. The price also makes it very good. I would recommend this for all ages!
Haylee s.
Haylee s.
Eagle, ID
Love this product. Super rich and creamy and absorbs right into the skin. My under eye area is so much more hydrated and takes makeup way better when I use this
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
My go to eye treatment. I don't use it everyday but it is moisturizing for sure. Hope it will slow down the wrinkling process! I'm 24 for those wondering!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love this product! A little goes a long way and it is super hydrating! I look refreshed in the morning after using it and it goes on so easily!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?