BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Bailey B.
SO AMAZING! Sometimes if I use a eye cream that is too heavy or too rich I will get milia (small white spots only in my eye area). I'm always worried that is going to happen when I start a new eye cream because the milia is super hard to get rid of but this stuff works GREAT! It hydrates without over clogging the delicate pores in the eye area. It also goes on super smooth and gentle so you're not tugging on your under eyes trying to work all the product in. This is the BEST eye cream I've used - I will absolutely repurchase when I run out!
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to Nordstrom looking at an eye cream and several different people pointed me in the direction of this one. I looked at the size and for the price I thought they were crazy. Well I guess I am crazy too because this little pot of eye cream will last you forever. You need the tiniest amount ever and it's thick and creamy formula will moisturize your eyes like never before. I have noticed that even in the mornings, my eyes feel moisturized. I also love to apply it under my concealer in the mornings and it doesn't make my nars concealer crease at all.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, creamy, moisturizing eye cream. While this is powerfully hydrating- it will NOT irritate those of you with sensitive skin around the eyes. Usually I can't use eye creams that are too emollient because I get dermatitis.. this eye cream is one of the only eye creams I have been able to use that won't cause that kind of rash around my eyes. I highly recommend to those of you who are looking for a very moisturizing eye cream.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so curious about trying this product due to all the rave. It's very expensive for such a small product but I decided to buy it, in hopes that it will reduce the apparent discolouration underneath my eyes. So I've been using it for roughly a month now, once every night. To be honest, I haven't seen any significance. No changes in the discolouration, and the moisturizing is just so so. However, I don't have any wrinkle yet, so maybe the creamy moisturizing texture will work for someone who already has signs of aging. Overall, an overrated overpriced product, however with the tiny amount of use, this small product will last for a long time. I will finish it but might not repurchase. EDIT: I do notice smoother undereye skin texture. However, it's the only good thing about this product. Considering the pricetag, I still expect something better than this.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is so bomb! It is the holy grail of eye cream for ultimate hydration! If you are looking to really nourish & keep your under eye moisturizer this is the product for you! A little goes a long way so even just a small dot of this product will hydrate your eyes throughout the night as well. I love avocado too so to me...that's a plus! You see & feel such a huge difference the morning after you use this eye cream it is that good!! & I recommend this product for everyone to try! It is for all skin types
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this that lasts for several days... I am an eye cream junkie and have used it in my regimen for years.  I felt like this was so hard to "spread" and almost skidded around my eye area as it didn't move fluidly.  Isn't the point to be gentle around the eye area as the tissue is far more sensitive?  It also left my under eye area reallllllly shiny and kind of white because it wouldn't blend.  Very glad I had a sample and didn't buy it.  Will not buy this product.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this as a gift with purchase, and was super excited to try it out because I had heard so many good things about it over the years. However, I have to admit it wasn't my favorite eye cream. It's very thick and has a green/yellow tint to it, not making it suitable for daytime use, even under makeup. I didn't mind it at night although it was still harder to blend out, but I would rather have an eye cream I can use morning at night. Therefore, I wouldn't purchase a full size of this moving forward.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA
I'm focusing on nourishing my skin this year and this product is my holy grail for eye cream. It's $33 I believe which is average for a good eye cream. It lasts forever, I use it sparingly at night and in the am.I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. It lasts me well over 6 months most of the time I can hold onto it for whole year.
Sophia L.
I love this eye cream. It's really moisturizing and doesn't crease and get into your eyes and sting. I've tried other eye creams on the market and haven't always had good experiences with them, so when I was introduced to the avocado eye cream I decided to give it a go and am so happy I did. I'm not looking for a eye cream to improve bags or wrinkles of any sort, so I can't say the effectiveness on those issues, but for a simple moisturizer to prevent dryness this works wonders.
Caitlin N.
Winter Garden, FL
When I got into my mid twenties I had to come to terms with the fact that I was getting older and should probably start using an eye cream. The Kiehls avocado treatment was perfect! It's rich and creamy without being too thick for everyday use, and the delicate skin around my eyes felt soft and hydrated with regular use. While I've used other creams since, this one is a tried and true favorite.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive