Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
The key to concealer not creasing and lasting long is hydrating your under eyes. My concealer sets well and doesn't crease thanks to this eye cream. I love how creamy this eye cream is. It thicke enough that it will quench your under eye area without migrating. Highly recommended :)
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Lily H.
Lily H.
This is a great eye cream if you have really dry under eyes. It really hydrates the skin around my eyes and when I use concealer the next day, it doesn't look as cakey because of the eye cream. The price is a little steep but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
The absolute best! I come back to this product time and time again. I live in a very very VERY cold area and I need all of the hydration in my skin that I can get. This eye cream does everything I need it to, and it lasts for such a long time. Holy grail!
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Yenee W.
Yenee W.
Nov. 22, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?