Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (21)
Kara B.
Kara B.
chicago, IL

I have quite sensitive skin, especially around my eyes so I am really careful with which products I apply there. I have been using this cream now for about 3 weeks and I have not noticed and irritation which is great! I really love that it melts into your skin, almost turning into a water-like texture and absorbs really quickly. Also it wasn't super expensive which is always appreciated on a great product.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.

I love this eye cream. The cream consistency is quite thick which concerned me at first because I was very prone to getting milia in the past from other eye creams. But with this one, you are meant to put a tiny bit of cream on your finger and rub it until it melts in to a water consistency. From there you can dab it on underneath your eyes. It's super hydrating and I no longer have dark under eyes!
I really dislike this cream....if you can call it that! It's very greasy until you rub it in then it gets watery. You have to rub it in so much and all that rubbing is terrible for your under eye.If you don't rub it in its super greasy and it really doesn't soak in, it's not even hydrating. I'm trying to use it up and I can't get rid of it...one star for lasting a long time but overall bad product
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Winter Garden, FL

When I got into my mid twenties I had to come to terms with the fact that I was getting older and should probably start using an eye cream. The Kiehls avocado treatment was perfect! It's rich and creamy without being too thick for everyday use, and the delicate skin around my eyes felt soft and hydrated with regular use. While I've used other creams since, this one is a tried and true favorite.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm just entering the world of eye cream, and have chosen this as my first purchase. Lacking fancy anti aging ingredients, this focuses on straight up hydration. It is quite creamy and emollient, yet somehow manages to not move around on the skin (i.e. Move on up into the eyeball) but stays exactly where it has been patted in. Concealer sits beautifully on top of it. I am loving this!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I'm 37 and have combination skin.... After seeing so much hype for this product, I caved and decided to make the investment. It's been over a month and I CANT STAND IT!!! Doesn't do a thing to benefit my eyes, no improvement at all, smells and leaves a green film on my face! I stopped using during day when it counteracted my foundations and eye coverup. Highly DO NOT recommend at all
Deniz E.
Deniz E.
Ankara

PROs
Very satisfying for dry eye area
Long lasting moisturizing effect
Amazing base for concealer
Feels like water and quite refreshing once turned into its liquid form
Great for skincare in early 20s

CONs
Takes time to break down the formula into its liquid form as it is almost like a thick paste in its original form
Very pricey for what it does
Contains PARABENS and PRESERVATIVES
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL

This cream is magic. Feels so good under the eyes and really does make a difference . I tell anyone and everyone about this when they talk about needing a product for under eyes. I bought mine at Dillards. Would recommend to friends. Also if your skeptical about dropping some good money on it first you can always visit a kiehls and ask them for a sample. Samples last a while !!!
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
London

This is my holy grail eye cream. I tend to have very sensitive and very dry skin around my eyes and this works wonders. I tend to only use it at night or on no make up days as it is a heavier cream and does take a little time to sink into the skin so it doesn't sit well under makeup. But I truly LOVE IT! It is the only eye cream I use and trust and religiously repurchase it.
Marçau P.
Marçau P.

Thanks to Lisa Elridge, I finally got my hand on this holly grail of the YouTube sphere.
This has a very thick oily texture first, then it gets kind of watery : you kinda need to develop some kind of a technique to apply it well... But I wasn't disappointed.
This is a very good eye product. It doesn't hurt my VERY sensitive eyes, it's hydrating and do a very good job!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN

What is the number one benefit of this product?

Join Now