Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN

Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO

I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

The best eye cream I've ever used! It's a fairly thick cream which is great for nighttime. I have seasonally dry eyelids (to the point of flaky) so while the product says to apply on the orbital bone, I do bring a little onto the lid and it's worked great so far. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO

This eye cream was fairly mediocre. It was super rich, which for those of us prone to milia, is a bad sign. I also found that besides Hydrating this didn't do much. The product took quite a while to work into the skin, as it's very rich and waxy. Probably best suited to young, dry skin types.
melanie l.
melanie l.
San Jose, CA

I love it! I apply this on at night cause the green can be a little too showy, but by the time I wake up my eyes look so much brighter! And you can definitely feel that the puffiness under your eyes have tightened up. This product can last you a few months too, I definitely recommend!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this eye cream! As someone with sensitive skin, this product doesn't bother me at all. I first stumbled upon when a friend introduced me to it and I've be addicted every since. I use it every evening, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price, major game changer!
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

The key to concealer not creasing and lasting long is hydrating your under eyes. My concealer sets well and doesn't crease thanks to this eye cream. I love how creamy this eye cream is. It thicke enough that it will quench your under eye area without migrating. Highly recommended :)
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX

This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.

Join Now