Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (18)
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Winter Garden, FL

When I got into my mid twenties I had to come to terms with the fact that I was getting older and should probably start using an eye cream. The Kiehls avocado treatment was perfect! It's rich and creamy without being too thick for everyday use, and the delicate skin around my eyes felt soft and hydrated with regular use. While I've used other creams since, this one is a tried and true favorite.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm just entering the world of eye cream, and have chosen this as my first purchase. Lacking fancy anti aging ingredients, this focuses on straight up hydration. It is quite creamy and emollient, yet somehow manages to not move around on the skin (i.e. Move on up into the eyeball) but stays exactly where it has been patted in. Concealer sits beautifully on top of it. I am loving this!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I'm 37 and have combination skin.... After seeing so much hype for this product, I caved and decided to make the investment. It's been over a month and I CANT STAND IT!!! Doesn't do a thing to benefit my eyes, no improvement at all, smells and leaves a green film on my face! I stopped using during day when it counteracted my foundations and eye coverup. Highly DO NOT recommend at all
Deniz E.
Deniz E.
Ankara

PROs
Very satisfying for dry eye area
Long lasting moisturizing effect
Amazing base for concealer
Feels like water and quite refreshing once turned into its liquid form
Great for skincare in early 20s

CONs
Takes time to break down the formula into its liquid form as it is almost like a thick paste in its original form
Very pricey for what it does
Contains PARABENS and PRESERVATIVES
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL

This cream is magic. Feels so good under the eyes and really does make a difference . I tell anyone and everyone about this when they talk about needing a product for under eyes. I bought mine at Dillards. Would recommend to friends. Also if your skeptical about dropping some good money on it first you can always visit a kiehls and ask them for a sample. Samples last a while !!!
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
London

This is my holy grail eye cream. I tend to have very sensitive and very dry skin around my eyes and this works wonders. I tend to only use it at night or on no make up days as it is a heavier cream and does take a little time to sink into the skin so it doesn't sit well under makeup. But I truly LOVE IT! It is the only eye cream I use and trust and religiously repurchase it.
Marçau P.
Marçau P.

Thanks to Lisa Elridge, I finally got my hand on this holly grail of the YouTube sphere.
This has a very thick oily texture first, then it gets kind of watery : you kinda need to develop some kind of a technique to apply it well... But I wasn't disappointed.
This is a very good eye product. It doesn't hurt my VERY sensitive eyes, it's hydrating and do a very good job!
Abby M.
Abby M.

I have deep set eyes and have always been prone to dark circles, even as a teenager. Now, as a 25 year-old mother, I realized how crucial it was that I add a product like this to my daily skin regime. I love the creamy texture of this product and it has really helped brighten up my dark circles! This is a must-have for all tired mamas.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain

Lo compré tras leer las buenísimas criticas, pero tuve que dejarlo. Creo que me provocó la milia que tengo ahora bajo los ojos. Quizás sea demasiado graso. He terminado usándolo en el escote. Buscaré otro más liger y menos graso. Ahora estoy usando una esencia de SKII que me va genial, pero la milia no desaperecerá si no es con médico
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product does not spread easily on the delicate eye area. You can see the product sitting on top of the skin all day. It may be good for ladies with super dry skin, but it does nothing for wrinkles or wrinkle prevention—in fact, I did develop fine lines in my under eye area while using this product—and I'm only 24! Yes, tragic!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?

Join Now