BY KIEHL'S #13 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive4 Answers
Charlotte K.
This is a nice basic, no bells and whistles kind of eye cream. It doesn’t promise anything but hydrating, but I do think it hydrates nicely. I also appreciate the price point on this product as well. Especially since I just use it at night, it should last a while.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This eye cream is great for the super dry skinned person. It is very emollient and tacky to the touch, but if you have super dry under eyes or eczema even, this is the eye cream for you! It isn’t great for anti aging, but it is excellent for just plain moisture.
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL eye cream. It’s so super moisturizing and just beautiful day AND night! Wears super beautifully under tarts shape tape! It only takes a very small amount. I rub it between my fingers to warm it up and tap it in. It’s really gorgeous!!
Allisa L.
Tampa , FL
I wasn’t super impressed with this eye cream. This was my first time using an eye cream at all and I’m unconvinced that this did anything. Pros: it smells nice and doesn’t seem to bleed into my eyes. However, it doesn’t seem to be too moisturizing.
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
I wanted to like this product after getting it at Local Nordstrom. It was not hydrating for my under eyes. I also didn’t notice any decrease in darkness. It leaves a very wet looking under eye so it’s better for night time use. I was disappointed.
Hannah H.
I've been using this for about 4 months now, every night before bed. I have been using it in the place of argan oil. It is very moisturizing and my skin drinks it in, but I haven't noticed it being any better than the oil that I typically use! That being said, I will be using it up and probably not repurchasing, even though it is nice.
Natasha M.
I used this for about two months and never really noticed any changes in my eye area as far reducing wrinkles or anything like that. It was a little disappointing but it’s moisturizes pretty nicely. I wouldn’t spend the money again to repurchase.
This is a thick eye cream. I use it under and around my eyes. I have used it for a week and I have already noticed more hydrated and brightened skin under my eyes. I am even use less concealer or none at all since I have been using this product.
Melissa T.
This eye cream harnesses the power of avocado to leave your skin feeling incredible! It can also be used as an eye mask by applying a thicker layer for 10-15 minutes. I have dry/combo skin so there wasn’t an issue but those with oilier skins may want to test it first.
Brittany B.
wading river
Hands down best eye cream ever!!! I’m literally in love with this stuff oh my god. This makes my under eyes soo hydrated and brightened. I no longer use anything else because this stuff is just out of this world. Little pricey but so worth it
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...