Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (23)
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
London

This is my holy grail eye cream. I tend to have very sensitive and very dry skin around my eyes and this works wonders. I tend to only use it at night or on no make up days as it is a heavier cream and does take a little time to sink into the skin so it doesn't sit well under makeup. But I truly LOVE IT! It is the only eye cream I use and trust and religiously repurchase it.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Ottawa, Ontario

I have bought this eye cream 5 times now and it is a little pricey but it does wonders. I have sensitive skin, eczema and sometimes allergies. This avocado eye cream really helps with dry, itchy eyes and soothes and cools the eye area. I find that it instantly wakes me up whenever I use it and a little goes a long way. It's gentle, good for sensitive skin and odourless.
Marçau P.
Marçau P.

Thanks to Lisa Elridge, I finally got my hand on this holly grail of the YouTube sphere.
This has a very thick oily texture first, then it gets kind of watery : you kinda need to develop some kind of a technique to apply it well... But I wasn't disappointed.
This is a very good eye product. It doesn't hurt my VERY sensitive eyes, it's hydrating and do a very good job!
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain

Lo compré tras leer las buenísimas criticas, pero tuve que dejarlo. Creo que me provocó la milia que tengo ahora bajo los ojos. Quizás sea demasiado graso. He terminado usándolo en el escote. Buscaré otro más liger y menos graso. Ahora estoy usando una esencia de SKII que me va genial, pero la milia no desaperecerá si no es con médico
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product does not spread easily on the delicate eye area. You can see the product sitting on top of the skin all day. It may be good for ladies with super dry skin, but it does nothing for wrinkles or wrinkle prevention—in fact, I did develop fine lines in my under eye area while using this product—and I'm only 24! Yes, tragic!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Lincoln, NE

Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
April C.
Harlingen, TX

I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT

I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

This eye cream is fairly basic, as in it is essentially just formulated for hydration, but it does that job remarkably well. I use this as a day eye cream, since it absorbs easily and cleanly while keeping skin hydrated all day under makeup. It's a great starter eye cream if you're just getting into skincare as well.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?

Join Now