Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Ellie M.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Jennifer C.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Alyssa S.See all 28 photos

BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it wor...Almost everything I've tried f... 1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes a...I have super sensitive under e... 3 Answers
  • So I have never tried this brand befo...Hey there! I am just seriously... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Bloomin...*
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Lily H.
Lily H.
This is a great eye cream if you have really dry under eyes. It really hydrates the skin around my eyes and when I use concealer the next day, it doesn't look as cakey because of the eye cream. The price is a little steep but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
The absolute best! I come back to this product time and time again. I live in a very very VERY cold area and I need all of the hydration in my skin that I can get. This eye cream does everything I need it to, and it lasts for such a long time. Holy grail!
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il
This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Yenee W.
Yenee W.
Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Ktron
Ktron
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this creamy formula. It does not irritate my eye area and one tub lasts forever. It does not have retinol. I would recommend for people with sensitive eyes that need something to help with the puffiness.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
This is gentle on my eyes. Keeps it hydrated. Smell isn't too bad, just smells clean. It's a creamy texture but it almost turns into a water based product when rubbed in. I use this after a shower.
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
The best eye cream! Believe me, if you need hidratation in the eye area, this cream is your product! It's soft but at the same time it gave you all you need! I can't live without it!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?