Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (16)
Abby M.
Abby M.

I have deep set eyes and have always been prone to dark circles, even as a teenager. Now, as a 25 year-old mother, I realized how crucial it was that I add a product like this to my daily skin regime. I love the creamy texture of this product and it has really helped brighten up my dark circles! This is a must-have for all tired mamas.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain

Lo compré tras leer las buenísimas criticas, pero tuve que dejarlo. Creo que me provocó la milia que tengo ahora bajo los ojos. Quizás sea demasiado graso. He terminado usándolo en el escote. Buscaré otro más liger y menos graso. Ahora estoy usando una esencia de SKII que me va genial, pero la milia no desaperecerá si no es con médico
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product does not spread easily on the delicate eye area. You can see the product sitting on top of the skin all day. It may be good for ladies with super dry skin, but it does nothing for wrinkles or wrinkle prevention—in fact, I did develop fine lines in my under eye area while using this product—and I'm only 24! Yes, tragic!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Lincoln, NE

Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
April C.
Harlingen, TX

I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, NC

Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT

I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO

I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Donna B.
Donna B.

I Really enjoyed this eye cream, it is super thick so I use it at night. I wouldn't recommend using it during the day. It's a little pricy for an eye cream but super hydrating and not greasy. It feels quite luxurious on your skin, like a mask. beware though.. if it gets in your eyes it stings like h***
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now