BY KIEHL'S #23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I will always use this eye cream. I tried 6 o 7 in the last year and this one blows them all away. It’s so hydrating for those with extreme dry skin. It doesn’t claim to be brightening but it is!! And the small tub lasts for seriously 4 months. A little goes a long way.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I snagged this beauty when my eyes were in awful shape. The avocado extract SAVED my eyes. Absolutely worth every penny. Super gentle, thick and creamy which makes it perfect for night time. Easy to access in my hometown, which is a definite perk. Love, love, LOVE.
Charlotte K.
This is a nice basic, no bells and whistles kind of eye cream. It doesn’t promise anything but hydrating, but I do think it hydrates nicely. I also appreciate the price point on this product as well. Especially since I just use it at night, it should last a while.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This eye cream is great for the super dry skinned person. It is very emollient and tacky to the touch, but if you have super dry under eyes or eczema even, this is the eye cream for you! It isn’t great for anti aging, but it is excellent for just plain moisture.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i am generally oily/acne prone and i started noticing awhile back myunder eyes were getting dry and peely. so i thought his was a good eye cream to try bc of its good ingredients and it has definitely helped to improve the hydration under my eyes. it does sometimes sting so i might try another eye cream (i wouldnt say im sensitive skin type either) but i have noticed that certain things burn my face and ive found more natural alternatives so ill probably try a different eye cream when this one runs out to see if the burning stops.
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL eye cream. It’s so super moisturizing and just beautiful day AND night! Wears super beautifully under tarts shape tape! It only takes a very small amount. I rub it between my fingers to warm it up and tap it in. It’s really gorgeous!!
Allisa L.
Tampa , FL
I wasn’t super impressed with this eye cream. This was my first time using an eye cream at all and I’m unconvinced that this did anything. Pros: it smells nice and doesn’t seem to bleed into my eyes. However, it doesn’t seem to be too moisturizing.
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
I wanted to like this product after getting it at Local Nordstrom. It was not hydrating for my under eyes. I also didn’t notice any decrease in darkness. It leaves a very wet looking under eye so it’s better for night time use. I was disappointed.
Melissa T.
This eye cream harnesses the power of avocado to leave your skin feeling incredible! It can also be used as an eye mask by applying a thicker layer for 10-15 minutes. I have dry/combo skin so there wasn’t an issue but those with oilier skins may want to test it first.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this eye cream! It is so thick and rich, a little goes a long way! The avocado is very soothing and looks cool putting green cream around your eyes! I don’t have any wrinkles and I plan to keep it that way, with this I will!
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?