Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (18)
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma

This is a great eye cream for anyone that is looking purely for moisture (not so much anti-aging). The trick to this eye cream is to warm it up in between your fingers before you apply it to your eye area. This is because it seems very thick at first, but once you warm it up, it turns almost watery in consistency. This is the avocado oil! This product can be used all around the orbital bone since it is not a migrating cream. Great product!
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY

I looooved this product for a while. It brought a lot of hydration for my eye bags and lifted them. However, I found this remedy very temporary. When I would miss a couple of days, my under eyes would go back to normal. After months of use, I was hoping for a more permanent effect but I was let down. I recommend using something that will give you a longer lasting effect. I found my eye cream in shiseido. Best eye cream I've ever had.
Xin Z.
Xin Z.
Mason, OH

Really good eye cream. I think the area underneath my eyes are very prone to getting milia, so I have to be very careful with which eye cream to use. Kiehl's is both moisturizing, but not too heavy, such that my under eyes do not develop any clogging. My only qualm with this is the price. It is not that much product for a lot of money; but the product does last a while, and you do not need that much of it in each application.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Evanston, IL

10/10 would recommend!!! I've tried every eye cream on the planet. Basically.. This is the best one I've found! It's actually incredible. I put it on at night, and wake up feeling 100% refreshed! My eyelids used to always get dry and irritated throughout the day.. not anymore. It's also incredibly reasonable in price. You hardly have to use any for results. It also doesn't leave your eye area feeling greasy or sticky at all.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC

My holy grail eye cream. I have no desire to ever try another eye cream because this one is that amazing. So rich and creamy and not at all greasy. I have extremely sensitive eyes, lots of allergies and am a contact-wearer and this cream does not irritate at all. I can slather it all over without an issues, but I don't need to because a little dab'll do ya. I use this at night as well as in the morning under makeup.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Atlanta, GA

This is, and will probably always be, my go-to eye cream. It is cool and calming on my eyes, and definitely does the job in hydrating the under-eye area. Though it is a relatively thick formula, I will typically apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate first then put the creamy eye treatment over so it blends easily into the skin. The price is also very reasonable for this product and last for quite awhile.
Kara B.
Kara B.

I have quite sensitive skin, especially around my eyes so I am really careful with which products I apply there. I have been using this cream now for about 3 weeks and I have not noticed and irritation which is great! I really love that it melts into your skin, almost turning into a water-like texture and absorbs really quickly. Also it wasn't super expensive which is always appreciated on a great product.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.

I love this eye cream. The cream consistency is quite thick which concerned me at first because I was very prone to getting milia in the past from other eye creams. But with this one, you are meant to put a tiny bit of cream on your finger and rub it until it melts in to a water consistency. From there you can dab it on underneath your eyes. It's super hydrating and I no longer have dark under eyes!
I really dislike this cream....if you can call it that! It's very greasy until you rub it in then it gets watery. You have to rub it in so much and all that rubbing is terrible for your under eye.If you don't rub it in its super greasy and it really doesn't soak in, it's not even hydrating. I'm trying to use it up and I can't get rid of it...one star for lasting a long time but overall bad product
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Winter Garden, FL

When I got into my mid twenties I had to come to terms with the fact that I was getting older and should probably start using an eye cream. The Kiehls avocado treatment was perfect! It's rich and creamy without being too thick for everyday use, and the delicate skin around my eyes felt soft and hydrated with regular use. While I've used other creams since, this one is a tried and true favorite.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?

Join Now