Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Evanston , IL

10/10 would recommend!!! I've tried every eye cream on the planet. Basically.. This is the best one I've found! It's actually incredible. I put it on at night, and wake up feeling 100% refreshed! My eyelids used to always get dry and irritated throughout the day.. not anymore. It's also incredibly reasonable in price. You hardly have to use any for results. It also doesn't leave your eye area feeling greasy or sticky at all.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC

My holy grail eye cream. I have no desire to ever try another eye cream because this one is that amazing. So rich and creamy and not at all greasy. I have extremely sensitive eyes, lots of allergies and am a contact-wearer and this cream does not irritate at all. I can slather it all over without an issues, but I don't need to because a little dab'll do ya. I use this at night as well as in the morning under makeup.
Raisy Esther C.
Raisy Esther C.
Barahona

Desde el primer día de aplicarlo sorprende la textura del producto es como “arenilla aterciopelada”. Es una textura muy sedosa, se reparte muy bien por el rostro. Se necesita muy poca cantidad.Al aplicarla la piel queda muy suave y con un aspecto “raro” como si se hubiesen rellenado todos los poros de la piel, en un tono arena translucido. La piel se matifica, sin perder luminosidad, se ve aterciopelada y uniforme.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Atlanta, GA

This is, and will probably always be, my go-to eye cream. It is cool and calming on my eyes, and definitely does the job in hydrating the under-eye area. Though it is a relatively thick formula, I will typically apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate first then put the creamy eye treatment over so it blends easily into the skin. The price is also very reasonable for this product and last for quite awhile.
Kara B.
Kara B.
chicago, IL

I have quite sensitive skin, especially around my eyes so I am really careful with which products I apply there. I have been using this cream now for about 3 weeks and I have not noticed and irritation which is great! I really love that it melts into your skin, almost turning into a water-like texture and absorbs really quickly. Also it wasn't super expensive which is always appreciated on a great product.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.

I love this eye cream. The cream consistency is quite thick which concerned me at first because I was very prone to getting milia in the past from other eye creams. But with this one, you are meant to put a tiny bit of cream on your finger and rub it until it melts in to a water consistency. From there you can dab it on underneath your eyes. It's super hydrating and I no longer have dark under eyes!
I really dislike this cream....if you can call it that! It's very greasy until you rub it in then it gets watery. You have to rub it in so much and all that rubbing is terrible for your under eye.If you don't rub it in its super greasy and it really doesn't soak in, it's not even hydrating. I'm trying to use it up and I can't get rid of it...one star for lasting a long time but overall bad product
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm just entering the world of eye cream, and have chosen this as my first purchase. Lacking fancy anti aging ingredients, this focuses on straight up hydration. It is quite creamy and emollient, yet somehow manages to not move around on the skin (i.e. Move on up into the eyeball) but stays exactly where it has been patted in. Concealer sits beautifully on top of it. I am loving this!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I'm 37 and have combination skin.... After seeing so much hype for this product, I caved and decided to make the investment. It's been over a month and I CANT STAND IT!!! Doesn't do a thing to benefit my eyes, no improvement at all, smells and leaves a green film on my face! I stopped using during day when it counteracted my foundations and eye coverup. Highly DO NOT recommend at all
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL

This cream is magic. Feels so good under the eyes and really does make a difference . I tell anyone and everyone about this when they talk about needing a product for under eyes. I bought mine at Dillards. Would recommend to friends. Also if your skeptical about dropping some good money on it first you can always visit a kiehls and ask them for a sample. Samples last a while !!!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?

Join Now