Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (21)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I liked this product, not loved. I use this when I feel I like need an extra boost of moisture. I can't say I saw any long term difference, as I used this on and off for a couple months, but I do love what it does short term. It definitely gives me the boost of hydation when I need it.

It has a thick gel texture at first, but rub it between your fingers to warm the product up. It'll dissolve into a waterlike product, and pat that under/around your eyes.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL

I have very sensitive eyes and I was using a Mario badescu eye cream before but this one is even more moisturizing and sensitive. This is incredible moisturizing even though it is a much more liquid consistency than I am used to. I do not like how I have to stick my finger in this to get the product because that can be unsanitary. This does not help my dark circles but I would probably repurchase since it is a fair price and effective at moisturizing.
kanwal b.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA

This according to me is the the best Kiehls product,i bought it at the duty free at airport,its on the pricey end but its worth it, they worked hard on the formula and it shows. You can always get dupes for anything ( with better quality , quantity and half the price) ,the neogen calendula water for the keihls calendula toner , dozen gel/watery korean skincare moisturizers for keihls oil free gel moisture.But not for this eye cream, highly recommend.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Santa Barbara, CA

This product has a lovely texture. However, if your skin is damp, it doesn't blend or sink in. My routine is: cleanse, exfoliating toner, spritz, eye cream, serum, moisturizer. I like the spritz step to keep my skin hydrated and neutralize the acid toner. I couldn't use this eye cream after because the product would just move around on my skin without sinking in. That made it harder to put concealer on top, as well. Also don't like the jar packaging.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma

This is a great eye cream for anyone that is looking purely for moisture (not so much anti-aging). The trick to this eye cream is to warm it up in between your fingers before you apply it to your eye area. This is because it seems very thick at first, but once you warm it up, it turns almost watery in consistency. This is the avocado oil! This product can be used all around the orbital bone since it is not a migrating cream. Great product!
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY

I looooved this product for a while. It brought a lot of hydration for my eye bags and lifted them. However, I found this remedy very temporary. When I would miss a couple of days, my under eyes would go back to normal. After months of use, I was hoping for a more permanent effect but I was let down. I recommend using something that will give you a longer lasting effect. I found my eye cream in shiseido. Best eye cream I've ever had.
Xin Z.
Xin Z.
Mason, OH

Really good eye cream. I think the area underneath my eyes are very prone to getting milia, so I have to be very careful with which eye cream to use. Kiehl's is both moisturizing, but not too heavy, such that my under eyes do not develop any clogging. My only qualm with this is the price. It is not that much product for a lot of money; but the product does last a while, and you do not need that much of it in each application.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Evanston , IL

10/10 would recommend!!! I've tried every eye cream on the planet. Basically.. This is the best one I've found! It's actually incredible. I put it on at night, and wake up feeling 100% refreshed! My eyelids used to always get dry and irritated throughout the day.. not anymore. It's also incredibly reasonable in price. You hardly have to use any for results. It also doesn't leave your eye area feeling greasy or sticky at all.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC

My holy grail eye cream. I have no desire to ever try another eye cream because this one is that amazing. So rich and creamy and not at all greasy. I have extremely sensitive eyes, lots of allergies and am a contact-wearer and this cream does not irritate at all. I can slather it all over without an issues, but I don't need to because a little dab'll do ya. I use this at night as well as in the morning under makeup.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Atlanta, GA

This is, and will probably always be, my go-to eye cream. It is cool and calming on my eyes, and definitely does the job in hydrating the under-eye area. Though it is a relatively thick formula, I will typically apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate first then put the creamy eye treatment over so it blends easily into the skin. The price is also very reasonable for this product and last for quite awhile.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN

What is the number one benefit of this product?

Join Now