BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
The absolute best! I come back to this product time and time again. I live in a very very VERY cold area and I need all of the hydration in my skin that I can get. This eye cream does everything I need it to, and it lasts for such a long time. Holy grail!
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Normal, Il
This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Yenee W.
Yenee W.
Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Ktron
Ktron
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this creamy formula. It does not irritate my eye area and one tub lasts forever. It does not have retinol. I would recommend for people with sensitive eyes that need something to help with the puffiness.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
This is gentle on my eyes. Keeps it hydrated. Smell isn't too bad, just smells clean. It's a creamy texture but it almost turns into a water based product when rubbed in. I use this after a shower.
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
The best eye cream! Believe me, if you need hidratation in the eye area, this cream is your product! It's soft but at the same time it gave you all you need! I can't live without it!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lynn Haven, FL
Ive been using this for a week and so far i like ot, it makes under your eyes feel hydrating. But i wont know the full effect untill i use it for like a month and then we will see
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
My go to eye treatment. I don't use it everyday but it is moisturizing for sure. Hope it will slow down the wrinkling process! I'm 24 for those wondering!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?