BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO
I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA
Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
I swear by this eye cream! As someone with sensitive skin, this product doesn't bother me at all. I first stumbled upon when a friend introduced me to it and I've be addicted every since. I use it every evening, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price, major game changer!
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
The key to concealer not creasing and lasting long is hydrating your under eyes. My concealer sets well and doesn't crease thanks to this eye cream. I love how creamy this eye cream is. It thicke enough that it will quench your under eye area without migrating. Highly recommended :)
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...