BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first eye cream I've ever tried so I can't compare it to anything else. It's unscented and good for my sensitive skin. It hydrates my under eye area, and I guess it lightens my dark circles. I've been using the same pot for over a year, and I still have 2+ months of product left (I have the smaller size). Since I've been using it for so long, I don't remember how my eye area looked before. I'm in graduate school and spend a lot of time staring at a computer screen, reading, and staying up late. Despite all of this, I don't have dark pigmentation or bad bags underneath my eyes. I don't know if it's genetics or this eye cream that's helping so much. It seems so expensive- and it is- but it will honestly last forever. You only need a little bit to cover your entire eye area. I used this only at night for a long time, but I've started using it in the morning too and it doesn't affect my makeup. In fact, I think it makes my concealer blend easier and look better throughout the day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a hydrating eye cream.
Vanessa B.
Hayward, CA
The Creamy Avocado Eye cream is a basic eye cream that has avocado oil and vitamin E oil. It is great for sensitive skin because it is gentle and can be used around the whole eye area unlike other eye creams. It is best known for its hydration properties so it is great if you are looking to start investing in an eye cream but don't need much help in the fine lines or wrinkle dept. While this can help lighten dark circles over time, if you are looking for an eye cream that will prioritize dark circles, I would recommend the clearly corrective dark circle perfetor with SPF 30 or the powerful-strength line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate! Both pack a powerful punch that will knock out your dark circles in no time! :) As a girl entering into her 20s I love this eye cream to fight early signs of aging and keep the delicate skin around my eyes healthy and young!
Ireyne Y.
Jersey City
I got the creamy eye treatment as a sample and I was curious about this eye cream because I have heard from a lot of my friends that this eye cream is great. I tried it one night before going to bed. I remembered the friendly beauty consultant told me that when applying put on the ring finger just a little bit and then warm it up then dab gently under the eye and you can also apply it on top of your eye. The eye cream won't migrate or move into the eye. I did what was told and I find that the avocado eye cream is very creamy. If you don't warm it up first and if you just take it out from the bottle and just smear it on your eye it will just stay there and won't absorb into your skin. Just use a little bit and a little goes a long way.  I find that the eye cream was very moisturizing and hydrating. If use in the right amount you won't break out with the tiny little bumps under your eye.
Eboni M.
The best things about this lovely cream is its creaminess followed up by its lack of irritation. I have sensitive eyes and I've seen some other reviews saying the eye treatment with Avocado cream still slightly irritates them. but trust me when I say it truly is one of the best! The creamy formula still doesn't migrate into the eye like most other eye creams do. It isn't great for under full coverage foundation or concealer but its amazing at night before moisturizers. Good luck trying it out! #musesofinfluenster #beautyblogger #jbimakeupartist
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just don’t think this product is for me. I haven't noticed any long-term anti-aging benefit (I don't think it is marketed as such anyway), but in terms of hydration, it’s pretty good. I wish the packaging was different (I hate jars/pots because of bacterial contamination). Also, it is really hard to spread in - i find myself tugging at my eye area to get the product to absorb which probably ends up doing more harm in terms of again. However, it is moisturizing and comes in handy when my radiator goes crazy or I accidentally apply Retin-A to my eye area. While i don’t reach for it over other eye creams, i do like keeping it around when i want to slather something moisturizing on.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm never ever using any other eye cream! Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream is the perfect hydrating eye cream for everybody. I love the fact that this cream is an oil-to-water type of cream, meaning that you rub it between your ring fingers to break the oils and when you apply it to your under eye area it turns into water. I have noticed an amazing improvement in my under eye area. Dark circles are gone, bags are gone, and fine lines are almost unnoticeable. It wears beautifully under makeup.

Hint: if the cream is still green when you apply it, you're doing it wrong. keep taping until it turns clear!
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first eye cream I ever purchased, so I will say I don't have anything to compare it to. HOWEVER, it works so I see no need to switch it up!!

I'm 23, so as far as fine lines go, I'm working on prevention. But, for dark under eye circles and puffiness this is a perfect product.

I use this AM/PM, and take a small dab on my ring finger. I work the product between my ring fingers until it goes from the yellow color it is in the package, to a white shade. This helps to make it easier to work into the skin.

Yes, it's pricey but it lasts forever. I purchased this almost 8 months ago and I am about half way through the pot. Well worth it to me!
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to Nordstrom looking at an eye cream and several different people pointed me in the direction of this one. I looked at the size and for the price I thought they were crazy. Well I guess I am crazy too because this little pot of eye cream will last you forever. You need the tiniest amount ever and it's thick and creamy formula will moisturize your eyes like never before. I have noticed that even in the mornings, my eyes feel moisturized. I also love to apply it under my concealer in the mornings and it doesn't make my nars concealer crease at all.
Bailey B.
SO AMAZING! Sometimes if I use a eye cream that is too heavy or too rich I will get milia (small white spots only in my eye area). I'm always worried that is going to happen when I start a new eye cream because the milia is super hard to get rid of but this stuff works GREAT! It hydrates without over clogging the delicate pores in the eye area. It also goes on super smooth and gentle so you're not tugging on your under eyes trying to work all the product in. This is the BEST eye cream I've used - I will absolutely repurchase when I run out!
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, creamy, moisturizing eye cream. While this is powerfully hydrating- it will NOT irritate those of you with sensitive skin around the eyes. Usually I can't use eye creams that are too emollient because I get dermatitis.. this eye cream is one of the only eye creams I have been able to use that won't cause that kind of rash around my eyes. I highly recommend to those of you who are looking for a very moisturizing eye cream.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive