BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO
I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA
Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite eye cream. Worth the price tag every time! I love Kiehls and this product does not disappoint. It's so creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always apply this right after my serum and it works great to keep my under eye area hydrated even after concealer.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This eye cream is my FAVORITE. it's super thick but not goopy, so I know it is working to make my eyes less dry. I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eye circles. It is super gentle and moisturizing, but really packs a punch! I bought mine at Neiman's. :)
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Holy grail alert! I love this eye cream. It is quite thick, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the container is on the small side. This is definitely a night eye cream. I haven't had any puffiness since incorporating this into my nightly skincare routine!
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
I initially asked for a sample of this and was sold by the first week of using it. My skin under my eyes tend to be fragile and dry, this creamy avocado eye treatment is amazing. Imma enhances dry spots were no longer visible when I apply makeup. I definitely recommend!
Tiana E.
Normal, Il
This was good. But not great. Didn't provide a lot of moisture, but does work well under makeup. It did sting occasionally if I had used a chemical exfoliator too close to my eyes the day before. Probabaly won't repurchase for the price.
Yenee W.
Love this stuff! Helps keep my eyes looking refreshed by morning, even after long nights. Helpful tip: rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds before applying under your eyes. You'll realize you don't need as much.
Madison B.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite day time eye cream. It's not thick, so it's great under make up, and it sinks in so quickly I forget it's even there. The avocado oil is replenishing, smoothing, and the results are immediate.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive