BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Nikki L.
New Orleans
I've heard so many great things about this eye cream from Kiehl's. I love anything Kiehl's but this. I wanted to love it as much as others do but I felt like it did nothing for me. Did not give me that instant moisture like another eye cream I've been using. And it glides on...weird. Like it melts instantly and becomes water. Almost like rubbing water on my eyes. Needless to say, I went back to the other eye cream.
keyshla r.
Syracuse, NY
I’ve been using this for just three days and I really really like this, my eyes look so much brighter and rested. But let me tell you a little goes a loooooong way so be careful with the amount you take !
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What a great eye cream! It is very creamy, just like it claims. It goes on very easily and absorbes without leaving a greasy look or feel. I have let his sample last me a very long while and I am very pleased with the results!
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas
This is a fairly solid moisturizing eye cream. I make sure to use this before using a heavy under eye concealer like Tarte’s Shape Tape. As long as I set underneath my eyes, it looks wonderful. I also use this at night and love how hydrating it is. As I’m sure others have said, make sure to warm this up between your fingers before applying under your eyes to ensure a smooth and blendable texture.
Alma S.
Skokie, IL
Again this eye cream is very smooth. Unfortunately i did not see much difference in the texture or feel of my skin. I am not sure if it effectively hydrated my under eye. Not something i would but again
Lindsay H.
I have only been using this eye cream for a couple of weeks now, but I noticed a difference within just a few days! I just dab a tiny bit underneath my eyes until it blends in, and it really helps to brighten my skin! I've had really dark under-eye circles literally my entire life, and this product really lightens underneath my eyes and keeps my under-eye area well moisturized. It is pricey, but because you only need a little at a time I have no doubt it will last a few months! Well worth it.
KC C.
Virginia Beach
I knew about this product because of the youtuber I watched. She keeps on recommending this so I give it a try and I love this even its expensive because it’s soothing on skin and doesn’t irritate. It also works for my skin.
Meredith M.
This is the best eye cream. It’s so hydrating and plumping. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a film of product under your eye!! It’s the best eye cream out there! Also it smells good!
Taylor l.
I bought this product because I had dry areas underneath my eyes and sensitive skin. This was one of the only eye treatments that was natural and wouldn't irritate my skin. It has a light and refreshing scent. You only need a drop of product because it's so thick and it really does moisturize your skin. I've had the .5 ounce jar for about three months now and still have about a half of a jar left. The price was a little expensive but you can't put a price on a good product.
Becca S.
I finally got to try it and I felt a little disappointed since I thought it would help blurring fine lines and wrinkles and it didn’t. I do like it since it definitely moisture’s my under eye area and another thing I notice is that it helps removing the puffiness underneath my eyes which is phenomenal and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. So it does work but purely to hydrate.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?