Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (21)
Laura C.
Laura C.

This did a good job of moisturizing and also had a lovely light scent. However, I found that the product was very heavy and thick, even when I warmed the product up between my fingers/in my hand before applying. I also found it to be quite greasy. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but if you're looking for something to remedy very dry skin around the eye then try this out! I would also recommend Origins overnight moisture mask if you're looking for a product that does something similar, except not only around the eye area. :-)
Anne G.
Anne G.

I use this product under and around my eyes every morning after I wash my face. The light green colour of this cream really helps brighten the area as I pat it into the skin. It gets absorbed nicely and doesn't leave any oily patches. It's thick consistency stops it from running / creeping into my eyes throughout the day. This was the first eye cream I've ever tried and immediately loved it, I've already repurchased it twice! If you're in the market for a new hydrating eye cream, definitely check this one out!
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Raleigh, NC

This is a product that is a game changer for eye creams. The hydration is beyond anything I have ever gotten from any other eye creams. The secret is to use a tiny bit and to dab with your ring finger until it turn into a liquid. Most people complain about it being to thick or gobby, but just if just use a little it is out of this world. It is wonderful for hydration lines and puffiness. I have also put it in the fridge from time to time for a wonderful spa like treat on my eyes. Would absolutely buy again!
Bahata S.
Bahata S.

I read a lot about it and researched before I brought. I know it worked for some people and it didn't which I totally understand. For it me it really did.
- improved my dark circles within a week.
- help my skin texture to improve
- avocado is a plus to the formula
- goes well underneath my makeup
- it's my day time eye cream
- worth the hype
- make sure you take a dab and then with the tips of your fingers you spread the product back and forth so the product can work when you tap it underneath your eyes.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa

I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and really enjoy it. It's creamy and thick so I feel like it really hydrates my undereye area. It doesn't cause me to break out on my cheeks if some of it moves from my undereye area which is something I struggle with with some other eye creams. I can't speak to how effective it is with wrinkles or bags in the under eye area but I can say it offers a lotttt of hydration and it doesn't burn my eyes if it moves a bit.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Glasgow

Bought this recently and am in love already. I have very dry eyes because of a sinus problem so need a great eye cream to not only help look after the skin around my yes but to leave my actual eyes feeling lubricated. This absolutely did the trick. My eyes felt fresher and more awake immediately after one use and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. A little goes a very long way so it's definitely worth the £££ so will definitely repurchase when it eventually runs out.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Halifax, Nova scotia

Buy this. It's the best, most moisturizing eye cream. You only use a tiny bit and it is so hydrating. Such a good price for the amount you use. I am hitting the bottom of the first jar I bought in October and it's pretty much February. I use it day and night and see a significant difference in my fine lines if I stop using it. beware you need to let it absorb into your skin for a few minutes before applying concealer or foundation. And he sure to set with a powder!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Got extremely lucky and picked up the 0.5 oz (normally $29) for just $6.99 at Nordstrom rack! The texture is quite thick, so you don't need too much. Apply it around your orbital bone with a light tapping motion using your ring finger (the weakest finger) and let it soak in overnight. I don't think I would repurchase in the future, especially for the price, as this was the first eye cream I've ever tried and can't vouch on how it ranks compared to others.
Janine C.
Janine C.

This eye cream is amazinggggg. it's intensely creamy and really works to hydrate and moisturize the under eye area. it gives it a more lively look and is super gentle on the skin. you rub the most minute amount in between your fingers then gently pat it on your under eye area until it turns into a watery consistency. i tend to use mine before makeup application so my under eye can be properly hydrated before makeup usage. i would definitely repurchase this!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN

What is the number one benefit of this product?

Join Now