BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm 37 and have combination skin.... After seeing so much hype for this product, I caved and decided to make the investment. It's been over a month and I CANT STAND IT!!! Doesn't do a thing to benefit my eyes, no improvement at all, smells and leaves a green film on my face! I stopped using during day when it counteracted my foundations and eye coverup. Highly DO NOT recommend at all
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
This cream is magic. Feels so good under the eyes and really does make a difference . I tell anyone and everyone about this when they talk about needing a product for under eyes. I bought mine at Dillards. Would recommend to friends. Also if your skeptical about dropping some good money on it first you can always visit a kiehls and ask them for a sample. Samples last a while !!!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I love this eye cream! Stays put and doesn't run into your eyes! I have sensitive eyes and most eye creams usually irritate me. Makes eyes feel instantly hydrated and is best used over night since it takes a while to sink in because it constantly hydrates the eye area. Makes my dark circles lighter and makes my makeup apply better around the eyes since it is moisturized!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Phoenix, AZ
Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
April C.
Harlingen, TX
I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had really dry skin under my eyes and this helped fix that problem within about a week, even though I only used it at night. It's really moisturizing without being too greasy and is worth the price since you really don't need a lot of product. It takes a little while to absorb though since it's pretty thick.
Caitlan H.
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO
I really wasn't the biggest fan of this cream mostly because I felt like it didn't do much more than an average moisturizer. I have other eye creams that I like a lot more for a much cheaper price. I've heard a ton about this brand and I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me.
Violet D.
Violet D.
Burlingame, CA
Can't say enough good things about this product. I apply it in the morning after I wash my face and it stays on for hours, even under my makeup. I have purchased this product twice and a little goes a LONG way. Key when applying most eye creams is to use your ring finger when applying the product.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?