Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA
I am now 30 years old and my face is asking for more attention. I usually get very dry and my under eyes are no exception! I heard of Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado about three months ago. I was skeptical and didn't want to spend too much money but it was so worth it! I am starting to care for my skin even more now. I love that this eye treatment is very hydrating and it doesn't interfere with any of my makeup products. It is also amazingly soothing. If you have sensitive and dry skin this is a great product you should have.
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Raleigh, NC
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This is a product that is a game changer for eye creams. The hydration is beyond anything I have ever gotten from any other eye creams. The secret is to use a tiny bit and to dab with your ring finger until it turn into a liquid. Most people complain about it being to thick or gobby, but just if just use a little it is out of this world. It is wonderful for hydration lines and puffiness. I have also put it in the fridge from time to time for a wonderful spa like treat on my eyes. Would absolutely buy again!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and really enjoy it. It's creamy and thick so I feel like it really hydrates my undereye area. It doesn't cause me to break out on my cheeks if some of it moves from my undereye area which is something I struggle with with some other eye creams. I can't speak to how effective it is with wrinkles or bags in the under eye area but I can say it offers a lotttt of hydration and it doesn't burn my eyes if it moves a bit.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Got extremely lucky and picked up the 0.5 oz (normally $29) for just $6.99 at Nordstrom rack! The texture is quite thick, so you don't need too much. Apply it around your orbital bone with a light tapping motion using your ring finger (the weakest finger) and let it soak in overnight. I don't think I would repurchase in the future, especially for the price, as this was the first eye cream I've ever tried and can't vouch on how it ranks compared to others.
Janine C.
Janine C.
This eye cream is amazinggggg. it's intensely creamy and really works to hydrate and moisturize the under eye area. it gives it a more lively look and is super gentle on the skin. you rub the most minute amount in between your fingers then gently pat it on your under eye area until it turns into a watery consistency. i tend to use mine before makeup application so my under eye can be properly hydrated before makeup usage. i would definitely repurchase this!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I liked this product, not loved. I use this when I feel I like need an extra boost of moisture. I can't say I saw any long term difference, as I used this on and off for a couple months, but I do love what it does short term. It definitely gives me the boost of hydation when I need it.

It has a thick gel texture at first, but rub it between your fingers to warm the product up. It'll dissolve into a waterlike product, and pat that under/around your eyes.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive eyes and I was using a Mario badescu eye cream before but this one is even more moisturizing and sensitive. This is incredible moisturizing even though it is a much more liquid consistency than I am used to. I do not like how I have to stick my finger in this to get the product because that can be unsanitary. This does not help my dark circles but I would probably repurchase since it is a fair price and effective at moisturizing.
kanwal b.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
This according to me is the the best Kiehls product,i bought it at the duty free at airport,its on the pricey end but its worth it, they worked hard on the formula and it shows. You can always get dupes for anything ( with better quality , quantity and half the price) ,the neogen calendula water for the keihls calendula toner , dozen gel/watery korean skincare moisturizers for keihls oil free gel moisture.But not for this eye cream, highly recommend.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product has a lovely texture. However, if your skin is damp, it doesn't blend or sink in. My routine is: cleanse, exfoliating toner, spritz, eye cream, serum, moisturizer. I like the spritz step to keep my skin hydrated and neutralize the acid toner. I couldn't use this eye cream after because the product would just move around on my skin without sinking in. That made it harder to put concealer on top, as well. Also don't like the jar packaging.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?