BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i am generally oily/acne prone and i started noticing awhile back myunder eyes were getting dry and peely. so i thought his was a good eye cream to try bc of its good ingredients and it has definitely helped to improve the hydration under my eyes. it does sometimes sting so i might try another eye cream (i wouldnt say im sensitive skin type either) but i have noticed that certain things burn my face and ive found more natural alternatives so ill probably try a different eye cream when this one runs out to see if the burning stops.
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL eye cream. It’s so super moisturizing and just beautiful day AND night! Wears super beautifully under tarts shape tape! It only takes a very small amount. I rub it between my fingers to warm it up and tap it in. It’s really gorgeous!!
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I wasn’t super impressed with this eye cream. This was my first time using an eye cream at all and I’m unconvinced that this did anything. Pros: it smells nice and doesn’t seem to bleed into my eyes. However, it doesn’t seem to be too moisturizing.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This product is really cool when you apply it it turns from a gel into a burst of moisture under your eyes and I’ve seen real improvement in my undereyes and the bags since using this. Kiehls always has good products and this is no different.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I use this product daily. It has a weird texture but seems to hydrate my eye area well. I would recommend to anyone need additional hydration under the eyes. I do apply SPF and regular moisturizer on top of it and have not had any issues.
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Fantastic eye cream!! This is amazing stuff! It moisturizes, soaks in quickly, provides a great base for my concealer, doesn't make my liner or shadow migrate, and doesn't make my concealer cake or crack. I love it's thickness! I would definitely buy again
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
This eye cream is a dream for dry under eyes. All you need is a little bit because it’s very rich. I like using this at night for an intense treatment and I wake up with the softest, smooth under eyes in the morning
Siknah C.
I have been looking for a good eye cream and after shopping around and reading reviews I went ahead and bought Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. My main concern was just dryness which led to patchy looking concealer. Based on my first time using it it was easy to apply and blend into the eye area and I did notice my concealer applied better. I will keep playing with this but for now it looks like it will do what I purchased it for.
Nikki L.
New Orleans
I've heard so many great things about this eye cream from Kiehl's. I love anything Kiehl's but this. I wanted to love it as much as others do but I felt like it did nothing for me. Did not give me that instant moisture like another eye cream I've been using. And it glides on...weird. Like it melts instantly and becomes water. Almost like rubbing water on my eyes. Needless to say, I went back to the other eye cream.
keyshla r.
Syracuse, NY
I’ve been using this for just three days and I really really like this, my eyes look so much brighter and rested. But let me tell you a little goes a loooooong way so be careful with the amount you take !
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?