Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Ellie M.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Jennifer C.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Alyssa S.See all 28 photos

BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it wor...Almost everything I've tried f... 1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes a...I have super sensitive under e... 3 Answers
  • So I have never tried this brand befo...Hey there! I am just seriously... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Bloomin...*
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa
I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and really enjoy it. It's creamy and thick so I feel like it really hydrates my undereye area. It doesn't cause me to break out on my cheeks if some of it moves from my undereye area which is something I struggle with with some other eye creams. I can't speak to how effective it is with wrinkles or bags in the under eye area but I can say it offers a lotttt of hydration and it doesn't burn my eyes if it moves a bit.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Got extremely lucky and picked up the 0.5 oz (normally $29) for just $6.99 at Nordstrom rack! The texture is quite thick, so you don't need too much. Apply it around your orbital bone with a light tapping motion using your ring finger (the weakest finger) and let it soak in overnight. I don't think I would repurchase in the future, especially for the price, as this was the first eye cream I've ever tried and can't vouch on how it ranks compared to others.
Janine C.
Janine C.
This eye cream is amazinggggg. it's intensely creamy and really works to hydrate and moisturize the under eye area. it gives it a more lively look and is super gentle on the skin. you rub the most minute amount in between your fingers then gently pat it on your under eye area until it turns into a watery consistency. i tend to use mine before makeup application so my under eye can be properly hydrated before makeup usage. i would definitely repurchase this!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I liked this product, not loved. I use this when I feel I like need an extra boost of moisture. I can't say I saw any long term difference, as I used this on and off for a couple months, but I do love what it does short term. It definitely gives me the boost of hydation when I need it.

It has a thick gel texture at first, but rub it between your fingers to warm the product up. It'll dissolve into a waterlike product, and pat that under/around your eyes.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive eyes and I was using a Mario badescu eye cream before but this one is even more moisturizing and sensitive. This is incredible moisturizing even though it is a much more liquid consistency than I am used to. I do not like how I have to stick my finger in this to get the product because that can be unsanitary. This does not help my dark circles but I would probably repurchase since it is a fair price and effective at moisturizing.
kanwal b.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
This according to me is the the best Kiehls product,i bought it at the duty free at airport,its on the pricey end but its worth it, they worked hard on the formula and it shows. You can always get dupes for anything ( with better quality , quantity and half the price) ,the neogen calendula water for the keihls calendula toner , dozen gel/watery korean skincare moisturizers for keihls oil free gel moisture.But not for this eye cream, highly recommend.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Charleston, WV
This product has a lovely texture. However, if your skin is damp, it doesn't blend or sink in. My routine is: cleanse, exfoliating toner, spritz, eye cream, serum, moisturizer. I like the spritz step to keep my skin hydrated and neutralize the acid toner. I couldn't use this eye cream after because the product would just move around on my skin without sinking in. That made it harder to put concealer on top, as well. Also don't like the jar packaging.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This is a great eye cream for anyone that is looking purely for moisture (not so much anti-aging). The trick to this eye cream is to warm it up in between your fingers before you apply it to your eye area. This is because it seems very thick at first, but once you warm it up, it turns almost watery in consistency. This is the avocado oil! This product can be used all around the orbital bone since it is not a migrating cream. Great product!
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
I looooved this product for a while. It brought a lot of hydration for my eye bags and lifted them. However, I found this remedy very temporary. When I would miss a couple of days, my under eyes would go back to normal. After months of use, I was hoping for a more permanent effect but I was let down. I recommend using something that will give you a longer lasting effect. I found my eye cream in shiseido. Best eye cream I've ever had.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...