Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (16)
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN

I have extremely bad crows feet (I got very unlucky since my dad has very squinty eyes so I was cursed). nothing can help them unless I were to get Botox/fillers. however I do notice that they always looks dry. my eyes are extremely sensitive. I would put other products under my eyes/on my crows feet but my skin would just burn and my eyes would water until all the product was off. this was the first product not to irritate my eyes whatsoever. and it is extremely moisturizing. I'm in love. I tried a sample first and had to purchase the big size!
Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA

Just went through my first tub of this eye cream. Since it was my first go, I purchased the smaller tub. This eye cream is heavy and hydrating. Does not do too much for black circles, - so if that is your major issue I would suggest something else - but I definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my under eye. A little bit of it goes a long way. To apply, I grab a bit of it, warm it up between my rings fingers, and then gently pat it into my skin. In the morning I notice how much smoothr and hydrated my skin feels. Would recommend!
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA

I am now 30 years old and my face is asking for more attention. I usually get very dry and my under eyes are no exception! I heard of Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado about three months ago. I was skeptical and didn't want to spend too much money but it was so worth it! I am starting to care for my skin even more now. I love that this eye treatment is very hydrating and it doesn't interfere with any of my makeup products. It is also amazingly soothing. If you have sensitive and dry skin this is a great product you should have.
Laura C.
Laura C.

This did a good job of moisturizing and also had a lovely light scent. However, I found that the product was very heavy and thick, even when I warmed the product up between my fingers/in my hand before applying. I also found it to be quite greasy. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but if you're looking for something to remedy very dry skin around the eye then try this out! I would also recommend Origins overnight moisture mask if you're looking for a product that does something similar, except not only around the eye area. :-)
Anne G.
Anne G.

I use this product under and around my eyes every morning after I wash my face. The light green colour of this cream really helps brighten the area as I pat it into the skin. It gets absorbed nicely and doesn't leave any oily patches. It's thick consistency stops it from running / creeping into my eyes throughout the day. This was the first eye cream I've ever tried and immediately loved it, I've already repurchased it twice! If you're in the market for a new hydrating eye cream, definitely check this one out!
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Raleigh, NC

This is a product that is a game changer for eye creams. The hydration is beyond anything I have ever gotten from any other eye creams. The secret is to use a tiny bit and to dab with your ring finger until it turn into a liquid. Most people complain about it being to thick or gobby, but just if just use a little it is out of this world. It is wonderful for hydration lines and puffiness. I have also put it in the fridge from time to time for a wonderful spa like treat on my eyes. Would absolutely buy again!
Bahata S.
Bahata S.
Manhattan

I read a lot about it and researched before I brought. I know it worked for some people and it didn't which I totally understand. For it me it really did.
- improved my dark circles within a week.
- help my skin texture to improve
- avocado is a plus to the formula
- goes well underneath my makeup
- it's my day time eye cream
- worth the hype
- make sure you take a dab and then with the tips of your fingers you spread the product back and forth so the product can work when you tap it underneath your eyes.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa

I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and really enjoy it. It's creamy and thick so I feel like it really hydrates my undereye area. It doesn't cause me to break out on my cheeks if some of it moves from my undereye area which is something I struggle with with some other eye creams. I can't speak to how effective it is with wrinkles or bags in the under eye area but I can say it offers a lotttt of hydration and it doesn't burn my eyes if it moves a bit.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Glasgow

Bought this recently and am in love already. I have very dry eyes because of a sinus problem so need a great eye cream to not only help look after the skin around my yes but to leave my actual eyes feeling lubricated. This absolutely did the trick. My eyes felt fresher and more awake immediately after one use and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. A little goes a very long way so it's definitely worth the £££ so will definitely repurchase when it eventually runs out.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now