BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This is a great eye cream for anyone that is looking purely for moisture (not so much anti-aging). The trick to this eye cream is to warm it up in between your fingers before you apply it to your eye area. This is because it seems very thick at first, but once you warm it up, it turns almost watery in consistency. This is the avocado oil! This product can be used all around the orbital bone since it is not a migrating cream. Great product!
Renee P.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
10/10 would recommend!!! I've tried every eye cream on the planet. Basically.. This is the best one I've found! It's actually incredible. I put it on at night, and wake up feeling 100% refreshed! My eyelids used to always get dry and irritated throughout the day.. not anymore. It's also incredibly reasonable in price. You hardly have to use any for results. It also doesn't leave your eye area feeling greasy or sticky at all.
Kara B.
I have quite sensitive skin, especially around my eyes so I am really careful with which products I apply there. I have been using this cream now for about 3 weeks and I have not noticed and irritation which is great! I really love that it melts into your skin, almost turning into a water-like texture and absorbs really quickly. Also it wasn't super expensive which is always appreciated on a great product.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm just entering the world of eye cream, and have chosen this as my first purchase. Lacking fancy anti aging ingredients, this focuses on straight up hydration. It is quite creamy and emollient, yet somehow manages to not move around on the skin (i.e. Move on up into the eyeball) but stays exactly where it has been patted in. Concealer sits beautifully on top of it. I am loving this!
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm 37 and have combination skin.... After seeing so much hype for this product, I caved and decided to make the investment. It's been over a month and I CANT STAND IT!!! Doesn't do a thing to benefit my eyes, no improvement at all, smells and leaves a green film on my face! I stopped using during day when it counteracted my foundations and eye coverup. Highly DO NOT recommend at all
Kaylee L.
I love this eye cream! Stays put and doesn't run into your eyes! I have sensitive eyes and most eye creams usually irritate me. Makes eyes feel instantly hydrated and is best used over night since it takes a while to sink in because it constantly hydrates the eye area. Makes my dark circles lighter and makes my makeup apply better around the eyes since it is moisturized!
Maddy E.
Phoenix, AZ
Game changer. I have very very dry skin. As well as dry under eyes. I use this stuff before bed and sometimes in the morning before makeup. It is a thick texture that goes on gently and refreshes the under eyes. Ever since Ive started using I have had no problems with under eyes or makeup under my eyes settling into fine lines.
April C.
Harlingen, TX
I've been using this for six months now and love it. My under eye area used to be very dry. This completely changed that. I also have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me. It is pretty thick and you don't need to use much. It does take about ten minutes to sink into the skin but I'll take that over dry skin any day!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Oh how badly I want to purchase this again. This was so moisturizing, and almost had a gel like feel because of how well the cream blended into the skin. It wasn't greasy and kept my eyes from getting dry. The green color seemed to reduce some redness and it's just a high quality product! I have recommended this to so many
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I don't know what is wrong with my skin but everyone and their mother loves this stuff. I got the smaller jar of it and used it for a long time. It was decently moisturizing but I didn't find it had any other benefits. It didn't break me out or cause any skin problems so that's great. Just was a little underwhelmed is all.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?