Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Esther K.
Esther K.
Needham, MA
April 10, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I LOVE this eye cream! I apply this eye cream every morning - it's very creamy and moisturizing. It also lasts for a very long time. I've been using it for a little over a year and can't stop loving it! Definitely don't hesitate to try this product!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Feb. 17, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Product seemed to give me fine lines instead of take care of them, my experience was not pleasant and I discontinued use.
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye cream is very moisturizing. Not sure if it has helped improve any tiny fine lines (I don't have many yet - thankfully). Make sure it doesn't get too close to your eyeballs, especially if you wear contacts, because it can make them dry.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Orlando, Fl
April 16, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
This is a really good eye cream, si far the best eye cream I tried. Its creamy but turns into water when you apply to the eye area.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
May 21, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Perhaps because of the green colour this product has an instant effect atmaking the dark eye rings disappear. I like how hydrating it is.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
My favorite night time eye cream! Perfect for anyone with dry/very dry skin because it is nice and thick and keeps the eye area hydrated all night!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
This is the best under eye cream I've tried. It has a great texture that really sinks in your skin. A little goes a long way.
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I'm a sucker for eye creams. The Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado has become my new go-to eye cream for moisturizing. This product doesn't have any anti-aging benefits, but it instantly brings moisture to the eye area. After applying I do notice a light green tint to my eye area, but it does go away once the product been absorbed.
Iryna M.
Iryna M.
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
My favorite eye cream for the rest of my life! Moisturize the skin and personally me helps with dark circles under eyes. Love to put with a couple of minutes before the make up so the the concealer works way more better
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?