Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Perhaps because of the green colour this product has an instant effect atmaking the dark eye rings disappear. I like how hydrating it is.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN

This is the best under eye cream I've tried. It has a great texture that really sinks in your skin. A little goes a long way.
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Hayward, CA

The Creamy Avocado Eye cream is a basic eye cream that has avocado oil and vitamin E oil. It is great for sensitive skin because it is gentle and can be used around the whole eye area unlike other eye creams. It is best known for its hydration properties so it is great if you are looking to start investing in an eye cream but don't need much help in the fine lines or wrinkle dept. While this can help lighten dark circles over time, if you are looking for an eye cream that will prioritize dark circles, I would recommend the clearly corrective dark circle perfetor with SPF 30 or the powerful-strength line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate! Both pack a powerful punch that will knock out your dark circles in no time! :) As a girl entering into her 20s I love this eye cream to fight early signs of aging and keep the delicate skin around my eyes healthy and young!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

It's a super thick cream but once you smooth it into your skin it doesn't feel heavy at all. after using for a month I can see that the small wrinkles have gotten less noticeable
Iryna M.
Iryna M.

My favorite eye cream for the rest of my life! Moisturize the skin and personally me helps with dark circles under eyes. Love to put with a couple of minutes before the make up so the the concealer works way more better
Alex S.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ

I have purchases this eye cream multiple times now. It is creamy and feels great. I notice a visible difference in my eye area. I always have this on hand and recommend to people of all skin types but especially those with sensitive skin. It won't irritate the skin or the eyes.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY

This product is so creamy and is a light green color (from the avocados)! After i shower, i always put some of this under my eyes and let it seep in while i sleep. i think that this product goes on well, works well, and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated and plump.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA

This is like heaven for your eye bags, haha. I tried a sample while at the store and was sold immediately. The smell isn't overwhelming like a vegetable or anything and it's a super creamy eye cream- unlike any other I've used.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Winter Garden, FL

When I got into my mid twenties I had to come to terms with the fact that I was getting older and should probably start using an eye cream. The Kiehls avocado treatment was perfect! It's rich and creamy without being too thick for everyday use, and the delicate skin around my eyes felt soft and hydrated with regular use. While I've used other creams since, this one is a tried and true favorite.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
United Kingdom

So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?

Join Now