Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
Bahata S.
Bahata S.

I read a lot about it and researched before I brought. I know it worked for some people and it didn't which I totally understand. For it me it really did.
- improved my dark circles within a week.
- help my skin texture to improve
- avocado is a plus to the formula
- goes well underneath my makeup
- it's my day time eye cream
- worth the hype
- make sure you take a dab and then with the tips of your fingers you spread the product back and forth so the product can work when you tap it underneath your eyes.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

It's a super thick cream but once you smooth it into your skin it doesn't feel heavy at all. after using for a month I can see that the small wrinkles have gotten less noticeable
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Hayward, CA

The Creamy Avocado Eye cream is a basic eye cream that has avocado oil and vitamin E oil. It is great for sensitive skin because it is gentle and can be used around the whole eye area unlike other eye creams. It is best known for its hydration properties so it is great if you are looking to start investing in an eye cream but don't need much help in the fine lines or wrinkle dept. While this can help lighten dark circles over time, if you are looking for an eye cream that will prioritize dark circles, I would recommend the clearly corrective dark circle perfetor with SPF 30 or the powerful-strength line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate! Both pack a powerful punch that will knock out your dark circles in no time! :) As a girl entering into her 20s I love this eye cream to fight early signs of aging and keep the delicate skin around my eyes healthy and young!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Huntington Beach, CA

This eye cream is amazing! It's super moisturizing and great for anyone who has super dry under eyes like me. A little bit goes a long way so you don't need too much of it. I definitely recommend it!!
Michela V.
Michela V.

Extremely hydrating. I use it every night before going to bed. It is a bit on the thick side so I prefer not to use it during the day.
Ying V.
Ying V.
Lincolnton, NC

One of my favorite eye cream. Not too heavy. Absorb easily. Sense is not too strong.
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA

I've been using this for a few months now and it is unlike any other eye cream I've tried. It is a very thick eye cream so I use it at night. What is unique about it (imo), is the texture. You only need a tiny bit of it because it applies on very thick, but once you blend it in, the texture feels like it changes to a thin, watery consistency! It's very weird...but nice. I find that the easiest way is to dab (not drag or rub) it in. - Hope that helps. I prefer to use it at night because of the thickness.

I do wish that the packaging was different, I always dip a clean finger in, but I wish it had a pump or something cleaner. Other than that, it's great! I bought the small about 6 months ago and I've only used about 1/3-1/2 of it...Crazy right?! This is going to last me all year I think. Definitely give it a go if you're looking for a very moisturizing eye cream.
Britanny G.
Britanny G.
Van Nuys, CA

This is a new favorite of mine, a little does go a long way with this. It's thick in consistency, but it makes my eye feels more hydrated than not wearing an eye cream. I use this at night and since I swim I need that moisture back on my under eyes since my goggles you know are in the way haha
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
Las Vegas, NV

I heard this works and I think it's true because when I don't use it I can see tiny fine lines around my eyes and when I do use it I can see that the lines are filled in and there's less puffiness also that pot lasts forever
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA

I'm focusing on nourishing my skin this year and this product is my holy grail for eye cream. It's $33 I believe which is average for a good eye cream. It lasts forever, I use it sparingly at night and in the am.I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. It lasts me well over 6 months most of the time I can hold onto it for whole year.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.

Join Now