BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Holly B.
I'm a sucker for eye creams. The Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado has become my new go-to eye cream for moisturizing. This product doesn't have any anti-aging benefits, but it instantly brings moisture to the eye area. After applying I do notice a light green tint to my eye area, but it does go away once the product been absorbed.
Deborah L.
with mature skin i am starting to see sagging around my eyes and using this creamy eye cream helps hydrate and stop the sagging and wrinkles! this eye cream is very thick so it does take a while to completely sink in but trust me its worth it! smooth and hydrating, hydrating helps fight the look of wrinkles and its healthy to keep your skin fresh and moisturized!
Sydney M.
Oh my goodness, this eye cream, though. I've been using this for about 2 months now, and I only have good things to say about it. The sensitive skin around my eyes used to be bumpy and slightly discolored. After using the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado for about two weeks, my dark circles were lighter, and the skin on my eyelids became soft and smooth. I even bring it up between my eyebrows, and that's smoother than ever, too! I will never go without this eye cream ever again. I highly recommend it!
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
If you're looking for a good eye cream that wont put you in the poor house just go straight for this. I've tried Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate 0.5 oz, Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream, Eyes Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream Treatment for wrinkles, 15 mL, StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles to name a few. This is the best of the bunch and best bang for your buck IMO.
Britanny G.
Van Nuys , CA
This is a new favorite of mine, a little does go a long way with this. It's thick in consistency, but it makes my eye feels more hydrated than not wearing an eye cream. I use this at night and since I swim I need that moisture back on my under eyes since my goggles you know are in the way haha
Jasmine A.
Kiehl's is my all time favorite skincare line. I never believed in eye creams before using this, but I've noticed such a difference and a LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It is pricey but it will last you definitely well over a year. Rather than just laying on top of your skin, it soaks in & keeps it moisturized, firm & not greasy. Just remember that too much will leave your undereyes oily.
Eva K.
I just don’t think this product is for me. I haven't noticed any long-term anti-aging benefit (I don't think it is marketed as such anyway), but in terms of hydration, it’s pretty good. I wish the packaging was different (I hate jars/pots because of bacterial contamination). Also, it is really hard to spread in - i find myself tugging at my eye area to get the product to absorb which probably ends up doing more harm in terms of again. However, it is moisturizing and comes in handy when my radiator goes crazy or I accidentally apply Retin-A to my eye area. While i don’t reach for it over other eye creams, i do like keeping it around when i want to slather something moisturizing on.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
I have the most sensitive of under eye areas and have only been able to use Argan oil without having a burning sensation under my eyes. I was recommended this eye cream and boy I am glad I did. This is amazing! Doesn't sting and really hydrates under my eyes with out being greasy. It's pricey but a little goes along way. This has quickly become s ride or die in my skin care arsenal.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Very hydrating! Only need a very small amount to cover the entire under eye. Does exactly what it says that it will do. Which is hydrate the delicate skin under your eye. I'm not one who like a bunch of stuff chemicals around my eyes.. so I just want my eye cream to hydrate. Love this product! Great value!
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
This was OKAY... I didn't notice a huge difference in my undereye area after using this for several months. Yes, it moisturized but nothing more. Plus, it was super heavy and wasn't suitable for day time use, which is why I bought it. I would recommend this to a young person who doesn't already have wrinkles under the eyes, but if you already have wrinkles, don't waste your money on this.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Lourdes R.
Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive