Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Ellie M.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Jennifer C.Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado uploaded by Alyssa S.See all 28 photos

BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it wor...Almost everything I've tried f... 1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes a...I have super sensitive under e... 3 Answers
  • So I have never tried this brand befo...Hey there! I am just seriously... 3 Answers
Photos (28)
Buy on Bloomin...*
Bre S.
Bre S.
Greenwood, IN
This eye cream is my favorite!! It is so rich and creamy. I use it every night, it makes my eyes so hydrated and youthful! I love Kiehls, it is one of my favorite brands at the moment. It is a little more pricey compared to some brands but the quality is so good and worth the splurge!
Polina N.
Polina N.
Beaverton
HOLY MOISTURE! This eye cream is the ONLY eye cream I use, purely for it's texture and effectiveness. It's a thick cream that gently moisturizes your under eyes and smooths out any creases. It's also amazing under concealer, it brightens the under eye without creasing the concealer!
Masara I.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Love this product and been using it for a few months now. I didn't use to care much for my eyes but this product changed everything. Really nice to apply after an exhausting day, my eyes usually hurt from being dry to applying this at night helped a lot to refresh my under eyes.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! This is hands down my favorite eye cream. I use it every night and have noticed a difference over time! When I don't use it by mistake I can always tell in the morning. I little bit goes a long way so the price for the jar of cream you get isn't bad!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Walnut, CA
Great product. Either this product is way too good or I'm still young enough to not see any aging, but this stuff works great. It is creamy enough to give intense hydration to your eye area, but it also isn't greasy or heavy. I love this particularly because I wear glasses at night and it doesn't smudge all over my glasses.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I just thought this eye cream was okay, and felt it was a little thick for my undereyes. I didn't get milia, but I think I prefer something that lets my skin breathe a little bit more. It was a nice, creamy texture, but perhaps better for someone with drier undereyes.
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE how rich and creamy this eye cream is!! I purchase mine at Macy's and even got a nice size sample before buying. Macy's has great sets around holiday time and one of the sets includes this. It is so lush and hydrating that I highly recommend this to everyone!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
The skin around my eyes is dry and chapped normally, but this helps it. I love Khiels packaging, it's usually very clean and beautiful. I also love that this product contains avocado, because it really does moisturize the area around my eyes very well. It's effective at combating dark circles too.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Orange, CA
This is the first eye cream I have ever used. My mom had some extra samples around and gave it to me. It meets my expectation at the moment though I'm not sure how it compares to other brands/creams. It feels hydrating and smooth. It does take a bit of dabbing to have the cream absorb into the skin.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I use this eye cream every evening. I love how thick the cream is and it feels even more amazing if you put it in the fridge then under your eyes! If I apply over night, I'll wake up looking more rested. All you need under your eye is a little bit of moisture!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...