BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bre S.
Bre S.
Greenwood, IN
This eye cream is my favorite!! It is so rich and creamy. I use it every night, it makes my eyes so hydrated and youthful! I love Kiehls, it is one of my favorite brands at the moment. It is a little more pricey compared to some brands but the quality is so good and worth the splurge!
Polina N.
Polina N.
Beaverton
HOLY MOISTURE! This eye cream is the ONLY eye cream I use, purely for it's texture and effectiveness. It's a thick cream that gently moisturizes your under eyes and smooths out any creases. It's also amazing under concealer, it brightens the under eye without creasing the concealer!
Masara I.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Love this product and been using it for a few months now. I didn't use to care much for my eyes but this product changed everything. Really nice to apply after an exhausting day, my eyes usually hurt from being dry to applying this at night helped a lot to refresh my under eyes.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! This is hands down my favorite eye cream. I use it every night and have noticed a difference over time! When I don't use it by mistake I can always tell in the morning. I little bit goes a long way so the price for the jar of cream you get isn't bad!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I hate anti-wrinkle creams (and I don't use the word "hate" lightly!). Anti-wrinkle creams irritate my skin to no end! I need an eye cream that has serious moisture, and this stuff delivers! It smells great, love that it's natural. It was recommended by a friend, and now I'm addicted!
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Got a packet sample a long time ago and the product inside was great and hydrating. Bought the full size and the formula is terrible, if you have any teensy bit of water on your face or hands the product will NOT blend in. I simply could not use it, as hard as I tried. Gave it away.
Magan L.
Magan L.
Oceanside , CA
This has been a new add to my skincare, Its important to hydrate that fine skin underneath of the eye, this little cream is hands down the best yet, I bought mine from Sephora! and will be repeating the purchase, I recommend going by your local store to get a sample.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. Either this product is way too good or I'm still young enough to not see any aging, but this stuff works great. It is creamy enough to give intense hydration to your eye area, but it also isn't greasy or heavy. I love this particularly because I wear glasses at night and it doesn't smudge all over my glasses.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
The skin around my eyes is dry and chapped normally, but this helps it. I love Khiels packaging, it's usually very clean and beautiful. I also love that this product contains avocado, because it really does moisturize the area around my eyes very well. It's effective at combating dark circles too.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I just thought this eye cream was okay, and felt it was a little thick for my undereyes. I didn't get milia, but I think I prefer something that lets my skin breathe a little bit more. It was a nice, creamy texture, but perhaps better for someone with drier undereyes.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?