Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (24)
June J.
June J.
Kendall Park, NJ

This really leaves my under eye skin very hydrated the next morning when I wear it to sleep. I tap just a little bit on and it works wonders.
Tara H.
Tara H.

My favorite eye cream!! Fast absorbing and great for day and night. Also the price isn't too bad, especially compared to other eye creams!!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Port Moody, British Columbia

Very moisturizing and hydrating. Not too heavy if you warm it between your fingers first then pat onto eye area. Repurchased already!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN

This is the best under eye cream I've tried. It has a great texture that really sinks in your skin. A little goes a long way.
Linnea M.
Linnea M.

Its a great eye cream if you want a lot of hydration, i put on a lot before i go to bed and it feels amazing in the morning.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Product seemed to give me fine lines instead of take care of them, my experience was not pleasant and I discontinued use.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY

Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA

This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Danica W.
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, Quebec

I love this product so much for my nightime under eye cream. Its thick and moisterizing without being oily
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , Or

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Christa F.
Christa F.

My under eyes are slightly dark and are in need of hydration. This eye cream gets great reviews and i'm wondering if it's a good treatment for dark/dry under eye?

Join Now