Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (17)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY

Really expensive for such a small amount of product. It is a really thick and heavy eye cream but is really moisturizing
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.

It's a good eye cream. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I think it's best applied at night . I highly recommend it.
sacha s.
sacha s.
Los Angeles, CA

This was a disappointment: greasy, heavy, not absorbing. Not the kind of eye cream I'm used to. I had to return it.
Danica W.
Danica W.
Chicoutimi , Qc

I love this product so much for my nightime under eye cream. Its thick and moisterizing without being oily
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

This product is so rich and creamy. A little goes a very long way so don't over do it unless you need it.
Toni F.
Toni F.
Brooklyn, NY

Just recently started using this. Very moisturizing. I'm not sure who it works for dark circles.
Ghanwa S.
Ghanwa S.
Manchester

This is insane! Super hydrating and leaves the under eyes looking fresh and awoken! šŸ˜‹šŸ˜œ
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland , CA

This product is amazing! It keeps my eyes hydrated for a very long period of time.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now