BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Maria
This is the best eye cream I have ever used for my extremely dry undereyes. My mom gave this to me to try when I told her I needed a heavy duty moisturizing cream, and she never got it back! I loved this cream, and absolutely recommend it to anyone with undereyes as dry as mine. I will definitely repurchase.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchases this eye cream multiple times now. It is creamy and feels great. I notice a visible difference in my eye area. I always have this on hand and recommend to people of all skin types but especially those with sensitive skin. It won't irritate the skin or the eyes.
Anna F.
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado I just ordered this from Sephora, So far so good. My under eyes we're getting pretty dry. I love this product so far and the best part of it my eyes are not sensitive to it. It's a little spendy but I think it's worth it.
Mandy G.
I recently purchased this eye cream from sephora and I absolutely love it! It was my first time trying a product from Kiehl's and so far I'm impressed. This eye cream has a thicker consistency and it's infused with avocado which I like. It's non irritating and easy to use. A little goes a long way.
Samantha L.
Houston , TX
This product is pure gold in a bottle. You have to make sure to warm it up in your two ring fingers before applying it to get the best results and when you do you skin will feel amazing! I have dry skin and this works wonders for my skin taking away my dryness and leaving a soft dewy feel on my face.
Nicole M.
King city, OR
I really did not like this product. It added zero hydration to my under eye area. It was very light weight which was a positive. It didn't help with any plumping, dark circle correction, fine line anything. It was just a cream that felt really wasteful with no benefits at a high price point.
Sydney B.
I honestly love every Khiels product I've tried, from this to the basic hand lotion, they never disappoint. You know you're getting a good product. This eye cream is great for everyday use. You only need a tiny bit so it lasts for a long time and my dark circles have significantly diminished.
melanie l.
Sacramento, CA
I love it! I apply this on at night cause the green can be a little too showy, but by the time I wake up my eyes look so much brighter! And you can definitely feel that the puffiness under your eyes have tightened up. This product can last you a few months too, I definitely recommend!
Christina M.
I'm a huge fan of eye creams and this is my absolute go to eye cream. I love that its a rich eye cream and that a little goes a long way. The large pot of the eye cream has lasted me more than 5 months already! It's totally worth the hype and price tag. Hydration is amazing from it.
Bre S.
Lynchburg, VA
This eye cream is my favorite!! It is so rich and creamy. I use it every night, it makes my eyes so hydrated and youthful! I love Kiehls, it is one of my favorite brands at the moment. It is a little more pricey compared to some brands but the quality is so good and worth the splurge!
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?