Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's.
Photos (17)
Rhi R.
Rhi R.

If you're looking for a product to clear up wrinkles and improve with pigmentation then this product probably isn't what you're looking for. However, if like me you suffer from fine lines and creasing when you wear concealer and occasional under eye dryness - you'll love this product. My fine lines have significantly reduced since using this product and I have now realised it's because my eyes were so dehydrated. The richness of this formula is crazy and a little goes a really long way. A lot of people seem to misunderstand how to use this product, you literally need the smallest amount for full impact - too much and it will simply sit on top of the skin! I also had ezxcma on top of my eye lids and this product is safe to use and I believe it is what has helped clear it up!
Grace P.
Grace P.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is something that I definitely miss having in my skincare routine. It is rich, creamy, and unscented and keeps your under eyes hydrated for a long time. I would put this on at night and when I woke up in the morning, it wouldn't move into my eyes. Also, in the morning I would put this on and I noticed that my concealer would go on noticeably smoothr. Not having used it for a while, I can definitely tell the difference in how my entire eye area feels so I need to go out and grab another one of these! Make sure you rub the product in your fingers before applying, and to apply it not too close to your eyes, but really get the bags and the brow bone area!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love this eye cream! I have extremely sensitive skin around my eyes & I haven't been able to find a product that doesn't sting or burn my eyes & eye area. I thought I would just have to 'deal' with it & use products that were painful to use. Then I gave the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment w/Avocado a whirl! It's been life changing! Literally. This product does not in anyway sting or burn my eyes or the skin around my eyes. The texture of this product is creamy but goes on light & it's hydrating. I've also noticed that since I've been using this product, my makeup goes on smoothr. I'll even go as far as saying that the skin around my eyes is more youthful looking. I love this product!
H C.
H C.

Love this product a lot. Unfortunately, this is one of the pricier Kiehl's products but the output is great.
This is NOT a product where a small dab will suffice. This is because you need to get a small scoop, rub the product between fingers to "activate" the product into its water-y like consistency, and then it's ready for application. I've found that if i didn't have enough, I wouldn't have any product to apply post-activation.

This is an expensive habit of mine but I love the product so much that I've extended the product outside of the eye area. If my skin is extra dry (I fly a lot for work), I'll use it in lieu of the Ultra Facial Cream for that extra hydration kit.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL

A no brainer when it comes to eye treatments. Honestly, this stuff does the job at helping moisturize, de-bag, and lighten under those peepers of yours. I use this religiously- every morning, every night, and sometimes during the day if I can manage a nap while my 5 month old son is resting. You put it on and BAM! hello hydration and alertness! Plus, you literally only need a dab on your finger for each eye so a little goes a SUPER long way. It is available in two sizes- 0.5oz and 0.95oz. I tend to puchase it in the smaller size as it's half the cost and I'm afraid that it would expire if I bought the larger jar as it takes so little to do the job.
aylin y.
aylin y.

This product is definitely a staple of mine. I really have sensitive eye area so easily irritated and quite dry. but this eye cream feels like heaven around my eyes. I apply it both mornings and evenings, and using really drying concealer under my eyes but still it doesn't matter how dry and patchy looking my around eye area is it does it's magic and locks the moisture in.
Can't say much about its effect on the dark circles or lines because I don't have much but keeping the area well moistured at all times might also be preventing having them. will keep repurchasing it over and over for sure.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX

I am in love with this under eye cream! I use it in the morning before I put on my make up. It's extremely thick so you don't have to apply very much. I've read a lot of reviews stating that the product is heavy and stays on top of the skin, but in my opinion that only happens when I apply too much. I use a tapping motion with a minimum amount of product. It's like a surge of energy under my eyes and really helps me wake up! I've shared it with a few friends in trips, and they've instantly become fans. I've been using it for 3 months now and definitely don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA

So here's the thing... This is not perfect but it's also not bad. It's really rich and hydrating, but it also sits on the skin for a while which means it's not absorbing as well as I thought it would. It helps plump up the fine lines I have there, but if you have actual wrinkles this really isn't going to do that much. I do love that I can wear this everyday since for me most eye creams are too intense so I end up having to skip days. So if you're looking for a daily moisturizer that's not going to overdo it on retinol or other high potency ingredients, then this is a great choice!
Polina K.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz

It is a very moisturizing eye cream, which I have been using for almost 2 years. I have a rather dry skin and this cream leaves my eyes feeling fresh and the effect lasts all day. Moreover, my skin is very sensitive and I would often get allergic reaction to many make-up/skincare products. I have no allergic reaction to this cream whatsoever. I would totally recommend this product.
As a background, I have switched to Kiehl's after using Chanel skincare products for 3 years in search for a less expensive but still effective and good quality alternative. I have not looked back since.
Sharkie B.
Sharkie B.
LOS ANGELES, CA

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. Based on the hype, I thought it would be a safe purchase, however I have tried multiple different ways of warming up the product before applying, and it just seems to sit and streak on my skin. I'll have to tug it around the skin, and seemed like I was forcing it to blend in, and it just did not feel nice. Also, did not feel very moisturizing, and my skin was not plumped up at all. If it works for you, it seems like a very hydrating eye cream with a nice avocado scent! However, for my dry skin, it was not a fit.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA

Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS

I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Alizza M.
Alizza M.

Does it really work? I want to try A good eye cream but there is so many I don't know what to choose
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
Kirkland, WA

It that product work for oil skin ?
Escential +.
Escential +.

So hypothetically speaking, if this gets into your eye because I'm not the most careful person. Will it irritate my eye ?

Join Now