BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Grace P.
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is something that I definitely miss having in my skincare routine. It is rich, creamy, and unscented and keeps your under eyes hydrated for a long time. I would put this on at night and when I woke up in the morning, it wouldn't move into my eyes. Also, in the morning I would put this on and I noticed that my concealer would go on noticeably smoothr. Not having used it for a while, I can definitely tell the difference in how my entire eye area feels so I need to go out and grab another one of these! Make sure you rub the product in your fingers before applying, and to apply it not too close to your eyes, but really get the bags and the brow bone area!
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Unfortunately, this did not work for me. Based on the hype, I thought it would be a safe purchase, however I have tried multiple different ways of warming up the product before applying, and it just seems to sit and streak on my skin. I'll have to tug it around the skin, and seemed like I was forcing it to blend in, and it just did not feel nice. Also, did not feel very moisturizing, and my skin was not plumped up at all. If it works for you, it seems like a very hydrating eye cream with a nice avocado scent! However, for my dry skin, it was not a fit.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have extremely bad crows feet (I got very unlucky since my dad has very squinty eyes so I was cursed). nothing can help them unless I were to get Botox/fillers. however I do notice that they always looks dry. my eyes are extremely sensitive. I would put other products under my eyes/on my crows feet but my skin would just burn and my eyes would water until all the product was off. this was the first product not to irritate my eyes whatsoever. and it is extremely moisturizing. I'm in love. I tried a sample first and had to purchase the big size!
Bailey B.
SO AMAZING! Sometimes if I use a eye cream that is too heavy or too rich I will get milia (small white spots only in my eye area). I'm always worried that is going to happen when I start a new eye cream because the milia is super hard to get rid of but this stuff works GREAT! It hydrates without over clogging the delicate pores in the eye area. It also goes on super smooth and gentle so you're not tugging on your under eyes trying to work all the product in. This is the BEST eye cream I've used - I will absolutely repurchase when I run out!
Margaret E.
Raleigh, NC
This is a product that is a game changer for eye creams. The hydration is beyond anything I have ever gotten from any other eye creams. The secret is to use a tiny bit and to dab with your ring finger until it turn into a liquid. Most people complain about it being to thick or gobby, but just if just use a little it is out of this world. It is wonderful for hydration lines and puffiness. I have also put it in the fridge from time to time for a wonderful spa like treat on my eyes. Would absolutely buy again!
Elizabeth R.
I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Kristen K.
I liked this product, not loved. I use this when I feel I like need an extra boost of moisture. I can't say I saw any long term difference, as I used this on and off for a couple months, but I do love what it does short term. It definitely gives me the boost of hydation when I need it.

It has a thick gel texture at first, but rub it between your fingers to warm the product up. It'll dissolve into a waterlike product, and pat that under/around your eyes.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive eyes and I was using a Mario badescu eye cream before but this one is even more moisturizing and sensitive. This is incredible moisturizing even though it is a much more liquid consistency than I am used to. I do not like how I have to stick my finger in this to get the product because that can be unsanitary. This does not help my dark circles but I would probably repurchase since it is a fair price and effective at moisturizing.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
This according to me is the the best Kiehls product,i bought it at the duty free at airport,its on the pricey end but its worth it, they worked hard on the formula and it shows. You can always get dupes for anything ( with better quality , quantity and half the price) ,the neogen calendula water for the keihls calendula toner , dozen gel/watery korean skincare moisturizers for keihls oil free gel moisture.But not for this eye cream, highly recommend.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
This product has a lovely texture. However, if your skin is damp, it doesn't blend or sink in. My routine is: cleanse, exfoliating toner, spritz, eye cream, serum, moisturizer. I like the spritz step to keep my skin hydrated and neutralize the acid toner. I couldn't use this eye cream after because the product would just move around on my skin without sinking in. That made it harder to put concealer on top, as well. Also don't like the jar packaging.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?