BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am won...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Yoo-Jin K.
This little pot is my holy grail. Yes, $48 seems exorbitant when you see the size of the product but this little thing has lasted me over a year. A little dab goes a long way for your undereyes and it is so creamy and hydrating. Non irritating to my dry, sensitive skin, and so lush once on. I put this on after my facial moisturizer right before my makeup routine and it makes all the difference. My skin feels hydrated, plump, and it glows. For other emotional cancer crabs out there, this also does the trick when you’ve had a good cry and your eyes are puffy. Once I (finally) run out, I’d definitely buy again. Would recommend for puffy eyes and soothing dark circles.
Asha B.
I recently started getting those bags under my eyes that I had hoped I was immune to, and I didn’t know what to do, so in the process of trying to find makeup to cover it up, a lady at Sephora recommended this product. First of all, it smells amazing. It feels really good when you put it in your face, it makes it like sing. It is super reasonably priced! And the product actually works. 100% recommend!
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
I love this eye cream very very moisturizing. I used it for like 5 months and it made a huge difference with my bags. I always felt like it had a cooling effect to it too. I catch it when it's on sale but I woudlnt buy it for retail price. It makes my unde eye makeup application better as well! If it wasn't for the price I would use it everyday.
Jessica Z.
Eye creams that I’m actually super in love with are few and far between and this is definitely one of them! I’ve noticed a clear improvement to my dry under-eye and the cream helps brighten the area in the morning whenever I’ve had a rough night. Absolutely would recommend to anyone who doesn’t need an extreme effect from their eye cream, but could use a little perking up for their eyes.
Lenka C.
obsessed isn't even the word!!! i have combo skin and my underage area tends to get the most dry and irritated so i was thrilled when my sister recommended this to me. the price is very high for 0.5 oz buttttttttt you just have to try it for yourself. i bought the smaller size and have had it for over a month now. the smallest amount goes the longest way! it is so worth it for my dry skin gals, and it makes your make up go on so smoothly and beautiful!
dior A.
Why I love this product:
It hydrates my under eye really well. I use it at night to get that healthy looking under eye in the morning. The texture is really thick, so I only dab a few pats on my under eye which makes this product lasts for a really long time.

Why this product didn’t get a 5 star for me:
Although I love it, I sometimes get this burning sensation beside my eye when I use this product. It’s great as an under eye cream but I can’t really fully dab it around my orbital bone.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
This is the best eye cream I've used. It really hydrates and minimizes fine lines. I started using it last winter when my skin got really dry and I started noticing some lines under my eyes. I'm in my 20s and was a little freaked out that I was getting these deep lines so I got this cream. Within a few days they were gone. I love how creamy it goes on! Be careful how much you apply- you only need a little. When I apply too much I'll get some clogged pores on my cheekbones. Would definitely recommend this eye cream to those who are looking for something hydrating that helps with fine lines.
Shanna C.
Killeen , TX
This small tub of creamy eye treatment packs a large punch. Infused with avocado oil, it's a medium consistency cream that spreads easily and absorbs fairly quickly. You only need a pea-sized amount to apply to both eyes. I purchased this in South Korea for 46000 won, but I've found it to be less expensive in the US. I think it's a bit overpriced since there are eye creams that deliver as much moisture for half the price. I give this 4/5 stars because I tend to have very watery eyes when I apply this under my eye and don't experience watering with other brands.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I snagged this beauty when my eyes were in awful shape. The avocado extract SAVED my eyes. Absolutely worth every penny. Super gentle, thick and creamy which makes it perfect for night time. Easy to access in my hometown, which is a definite perk. Love, love, LOVE.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i am generally oily/acne prone and i started noticing awhile back myunder eyes were getting dry and peely. so i thought his was a good eye cream to try bc of its good ingredients and it has definitely helped to improve the hydration under my eyes. it does sometimes sting so i might try another eye cream (i wouldnt say im sensitive skin type either) but i have noticed that certain things burn my face and ive found more natural alternatives so ill probably try a different eye cream when this one runs out to see if the burning stops.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
So I have never tried this brand before and I was wondering if any of you have tried this and what do you think of it? Is it worth the money?