BY KIEHL'S

A Kiehl's classic for a burst of hydration to the eye area, now in a new large size! The creamy yet uniquely concentrated avocado-oil formula gently moisturizes the delicate eye area without getting in the eyes. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. 0.95 oz. By Kiehl's. see more...

• I'm currently using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye, and am wonde...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this brand!!!! Is it worth the pricing because they ha...1 Answers
  • Does this burn at all? My undereyes are a bit sensetive3 Answers
Grace P.
Grace P.
Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is something that I definitely miss having in my skincare routine. It is rich, creamy, and unscented and keeps your under eyes hydrated for a long time. I would put this on at night and when I woke up in the morning, it wouldn't move into my eyes. Also, in the morning I would put this on and I noticed that my concealer would go on noticeably smoothr. Not having used it for a while, I can definitely tell the difference in how my entire eye area feels so I need to go out and grab another one of these! Make sure you rub the product in your fingers before applying, and to apply it not too close to your eyes, but really get the bags and the brow bone area!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I love this eye cream! I have extremely sensitive skin around my eyes & I haven't been able to find a product that doesn't sting or burn my eyes & eye area. I thought I would just have to 'deal' with it & use products that were painful to use. Then I gave the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment w/Avocado a whirl! It's been life changing! Literally. This product does not in anyway sting or burn my eyes or the skin around my eyes. The texture of this product is creamy but goes on light & it's hydrating. I've also noticed that since I've been using this product, my makeup goes on smoothr. I'll even go as far as saying that the skin around my eyes is more youthful looking. I love this product!
H C.
H C.
Love this product a lot. Unfortunately, this is one of the pricier Kiehl's products but the output is great.
This is NOT a product where a small dab will suffice. This is because you need to get a small scoop, rub the product between fingers to "activate" the product into its water-y like consistency, and then it's ready for application. I've found that if i didn't have enough, I wouldn't have any product to apply post-activation.

This is an expensive habit of mine but I love the product so much that I've extended the product outside of the eye area. If my skin is extra dry (I fly a lot for work), I'll use it in lieu of the Ultra Facial Cream for that extra hydration kit.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I am in love with this under eye cream! I use it in the morning before I put on my make up. It's extremely thick so you don't have to apply very much. I've read a lot of reviews stating that the product is heavy and stays on top of the skin, but in my opinion that only happens when I apply too much. I use a tapping motion with a minimum amount of product. It's like a surge of energy under my eyes and really helps me wake up! I've shared it with a few friends in trips, and they've instantly become fans. I've been using it for 3 months now and definitely don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
Sharkie B.
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Unfortunately, this did not work for me. Based on the hype, I thought it would be a safe purchase, however I have tried multiple different ways of warming up the product before applying, and it just seems to sit and streak on my skin. I'll have to tug it around the skin, and seemed like I was forcing it to blend in, and it just did not feel nice. Also, did not feel very moisturizing, and my skin was not plumped up at all. If it works for you, it seems like a very hydrating eye cream with a nice avocado scent! However, for my dry skin, it was not a fit.
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have extremely bad crows feet (I got very unlucky since my dad has very squinty eyes so I was cursed). nothing can help them unless I were to get Botox/fillers. however I do notice that they always looks dry. my eyes are extremely sensitive. I would put other products under my eyes/on my crows feet but my skin would just burn and my eyes would water until all the product was off. this was the first product not to irritate my eyes whatsoever. and it is extremely moisturizing. I'm in love. I tried a sample first and had to purchase the big size!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
SO AMAZING! Sometimes if I use a eye cream that is too heavy or too rich I will get milia (small white spots only in my eye area). I'm always worried that is going to happen when I start a new eye cream because the milia is super hard to get rid of but this stuff works GREAT! It hydrates without over clogging the delicate pores in the eye area. It also goes on super smooth and gentle so you're not tugging on your under eyes trying to work all the product in. This is the BEST eye cream I've used - I will absolutely repurchase when I run out!
Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA
Just went through my first tub of this eye cream. Since it was my first go, I purchased the smaller tub. This eye cream is heavy and hydrating. Does not do too much for black circles, - so if that is your major issue I would suggest something else - but I definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my under eye. A little bit of it goes a long way. To apply, I grab a bit of it, warm it up between my rings fingers, and then gently pat it into my skin. In the morning I notice how much smoothr and hydrated my skin feels. Would recommend!
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Raleigh, NC
This is a product that is a game changer for eye creams. The hydration is beyond anything I have ever gotten from any other eye creams. The secret is to use a tiny bit and to dab with your ring finger until it turn into a liquid. Most people complain about it being to thick or gobby, but just if just use a little it is out of this world. It is wonderful for hydration lines and puffiness. I have also put it in the fridge from time to time for a wonderful spa like treat on my eyes. Would absolutely buy again!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I use this about 4 times every week and is part of my night skincare routine. I love the way it refreshes my under eyes, then later on it becomes matte so it won't come off on your pillow or travel its way into your eye. I've been using this for a while now, and I don't see much of a difference, maybe less wrinkles. You can also use this under makeup, but I don't really see a difference when I use it and when I don't. Its a good item and you get a lot of product, but I think there's better ones out there.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone used this before? How does it work on fine lines and wrinkles?
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I have very sensitive skin. Would this eye treatment be OK for me to use?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like an amazing night treatment!! So many mixed reviews but many seem like user error or doh moments so I don't feel like I can trust the ones I've read thus far!
Melissa O.
Is this worth the price? I've been searching for a good eye cream, and this one keeps coming up, but the price tag is holding me back.
Melissa O.
Just wondering if anyone has seen a noticeable difference after using this product consistently? most eye creams I use are hydrating, but I don't notice a drastic change in dark circles or fine lines...