BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This exfoliating face wash gently purifies skin and helps remove dirt and environmental pollutants while visibly improving overall clarity. Infused with White Birch Extract and Peony Extract, this formula gently removes dirt, oil and pollution. Formulated with Pearlstone, a natural exfoliant, this skin brightening face wash smoothes and refines the feeling of skin for a more radiant appearance. Help clarify and visibly brighten skin with our purifying cleanser, gentle enough for use twice per day.

• Cleanses and purifies skin to effectively remove dirt, oil and environmental pollutants while helping to improve skin clarity
  • Gently exfoliates skin to soften, smooth and refine while respecting the skin barrier
  • Formulated with Pearlstone, a natural exfoliant derived from volcanic ash; and White Birch and Peony Extracts, this cleanser helps to clarify and visibly brighten skin
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • For all skin types

How to Apply:

• Apply a small amount of facial cleanser to clean fingertips
  • Gently massage onto face using upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area
  • Rinse thoroughly or remove with a damp washcloth
  • Can be used morning and night
  • For best results, follow with your regular skincare routine and SPF protection
  • Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ skin brightening products like Brightening & Smoothing Treatment Water, Dark Spot Solution and Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment for a routine that helps visibly reduce dark spots and skin discolorations
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Pearlstone
    Pearlstone is a natural exfoliant derived from volcanic ash. Also referred to as Perlite, this gentle exfoliant is known to help refine and brighten skin.

White Birch Extract
    White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.

Peony Extract
    Used in traditional Chinese medicine, Peony Extract is a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage. In our formulas, it works with Activated C to enhance skin clarity.

• Clearly Corrective Brightening & Exfoliating Daily Cleanser
    ,Aqua / Water,Sodium Cocoyl Glycinatebr />Coco-betaine,Glycerin,Acrylates Copolymer,Perlite,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Hydroxide,Chlorphenesin,Salicylic Acid,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,Propylene Glycol,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Disodium Edta,Linalool,Butylene Glycol,Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Citric Acid

Shayna B.
I've seen a vast difference in my skin after using this for a couple of weeks. My skin looked brighter and more fresh. Awake, almost. I couldn't continue using this for months but it's great to prep your skin for a summer vacation at the beach! The exfoliation is very light and good for every day use. I would use it every other day in the morning and apply it with a very very light facial massage for a minute or two. love the smell.
Emily P.
A great exfoliating cleanser. My skin is sensitive and often breaks out if I try masks or exfoliating products but this one works and does not irritate my skin. Leaves the face feeling clean and bright
Kaylee L.
Facial exfoliating cleaner that has small exfoliating beads to rid the face of dead skin and to even the surface texture. Huge tube of product for the price and a little goes a very long way. Feels refreshing to the skin and does not hurt or harshly scratch the face.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I just tried this Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Cleanser over the weekend, and I am HOOKED! You only need a pea-sized amount, and I put it on my Clinique facial brush. It lathers up a ton! It has tiny microbeads in it to help exfoliate dead skin. After cleansing, my skin felt tight, (which to me is a good thing!) and super clean. I followed with a rich moisturizer. I typically have very oily, acne prone skin and this was a perfect fit for me to use a couple times a week, opposite my normal proactiv cleanser.
Jennifer J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely adore the Kiehl's brand. Their face products are superior to all others . The Skin Brightening Exfoliator is wonderful for everyday use. It removes all traces of makeup and sleeves my face squeaky clean without over drying. Gentle exfoliating, so can be used everyday. A very tiny bit goes a long way so do not let the price intimidate you. Kiehl's always includes free samples with every order so you will always find your next favorite product.
Ashley H.
I was able to try a sample size of this from Nordstrom and I actually loved it! I'm not always a big fan on using exfoliators because my skin can become sensitive but I could actually tell a difference after using this for about a week or so. The only downside was that it did have a weird fragrance to it.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I recei ed the Garnier brand of this exfoliator from BzzAgent in exchange for my honest review. This stuff is great! Very gentle on skin and it does brighten as well! No strong smell, plenty of product. I have sensitive skin and so far its not breaking me out! Will purchase!
Elizabeth  S.
I love this stuff so much that I went back to Kiehl's the very next weekend to buy my mom and sister each a tube of their own. The fragrance is amazing and the combination of foamy and lightly gritty--very very fine grit, like sugar or soft sand is suspended in cleanser--is really special. It gives such a clean, fresh, happy result (and when you buy it in the store, you usually end up walking out with several travel-size "samples" of their other products--I think that might even be store policy?)
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My face began to break out extremely bad Soni picked this up along with the matching face wash. I used it religiously and my face cleared right up. I haven't seen much skin lightening-brightening action but I do feel very "clean" and free of makeup after use.
It does give you that squeaky, a little too clean feeling so if you don't like that, skip this product.
Riley G.
This exfoliator has a good amount of exfoliant in it and does a good job but I hate using it because it gives you that cheap-hotel-soap sticky feel when you're rinsing it off.