Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Purifying Foaming Cleanser uploaded by michelle g.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Skin purifying foaming cleanser

• Gentle foaming facial cleanser cleans skin and removes makeup and impurities without stripping
  • White Birch and Peony Extract work to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for a noticeably brighter and luminous complexion
  • Use daily at night and day, follow with Clearly Corrective™ Clarity-Activating Toner
  • Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist-tested
  • White Birch
    Helps smooth skin's surface to better reflect light and increases hydration to contribute to clarity.

Peony Extract
    Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for skin clarity.

Tray ✨.
I LOOOOOVE this cleanser!! It’s one of my favorite cleansers of all time. It’s for brightening, but it’s helped keep my hormonal acne under control and it’s also helped brighten the dark spots left behind from that acne. It doesn’t suds up or anything and it just feels super lightweight. I would buy again and again.
Sandy H.
Glendale
Amazing product gets very rich and foaming very deep cleansing helps remove all dirt makeup and oils great price the formula is amazing it ain’t harsh smell amazing a little goes a long. Way definitely would use again
Meagan D.
Portland, OR
Love this cleanser but it has been discontinued and somehow merged with the exfoliator in the same line.....please bring it back! It has a lovely lavender sent and is my go to in the summer months to really clear my skin.
Fatima P.
Round Rock, TX
I use this face wash along with the exfoilator and serum from the Clearly Corrective line and I've seen an added brightness in my skin over the past four months. The face wash foams well and washes off easily. I took a star off because I find the product expensive but I would invest in it again.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
My favorite face cleanser! It’s sooo soft on the face feels like your rubbing pearls into your face, cleanses very well. I also use and exfoliate since it does not have any beads or anything to scrub my skin has been clear since I’ve been using this!
Shakis D.
Wow wow wow! I received a sample of this item from the kielh’s booth at the mall since I wanted to try it out before purchasing it. In order for me to see if the product really worked, I stopped using my usual facial products. The sample size I receive was small but it was enough to last me 3 weeks. I used the product 2x a day and it is amazing! I love how it gently exfoliates my sensitive skin. I can’t wait to purchase the full product. A little bit of product goes a long way.
Gessel A.
This is my favorite face wash ever! When I could afford it, I buy it. A little goes a long way with this and you can feel the difference in your face in the cleanliness of it. This has evened out my skin tone completely, even after I stopped using it while waiting to purchase another. I used to deal with redness and most of it has gone away thanks to this.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Excellent light weight foaming facial cleanser that is meant to brighten skin and reduce dark spots or discoloration with continued use. Foams almost instantly as you rub it in gently in circular motions and smells wonderful. Leaves face feeling clean and fresh without over drying!
Irma M.
I need something to help with the skin cleansing and I've found this one to work well but it leaves my face dry .I don't know if it's the cold weather or something in the product.
michelle g.
I been using this product for over two months morning and night and I absolutely love it. I have notice a significant difference on my dark spots and love how soft and clean my face feels after using this product. Would totally recommend this to family and friends.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Purifying Foaming Cleanser love this stuff it takes Everything off and makes my skin feel so good I highly recommend it to everyone