BY KIEHL'S

This highly-efficacious facial serum brightens and clarifies skin for increased radiance. Over time, it diminishes the number and intensity of even deep-set dark spots and skin discolorations.

• Minimizes the appearance of a broad spectrum of dark spots including post-acne scars* for a more even skin tone
  • Daily, continuous use results in visibly brighter, more radiant skin
  • Formulated with a potent, latest-generation clarifying complex of Activated C, White Birch and Peony Extracts
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness
  • For all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • *Acne scarring only tested on African American panel.

How to Apply

• Cleanse skin prior to application with a cleanser like Clearly Corrective™ Purifying Foaming Cleanser
  • Apply dark spot serum as a spot treatment or over entire face both day and night
  • Can be used to correct visible skin discolorations on hands, neck and chest
  • Follow with a moisturizer like Clearly Corrective™ Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment
  • During the day, protect skin by layering with Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+

Key Ingredients

Activated C
Activated C is a Vitamin C derivative known to help visibly reduce dark spots and prevent the formation of new skin discolorations. This potent form of Vitamin C penetrates skin quickly to help visibly even skin tone and improve clarity.

White Birch Extract
White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.

Peony Extract
Used in traditional Chinese medicine, Peony Extract is a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage. In our formulas, it works with Activated C to enhance skin c

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Propylene Glycol,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid,Ppg-6-decyltetradeceth-30,Phenoxyethanol,Salicylic Acid,Xanthan Gum,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Potassium Hydroxide,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Disodium Edta,Linalool,Citrus Tachibana / Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract,Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract / Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract

• Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How much does it cost?2 Answers
  • Does this work? I get so many pimples at once which leaves me wit...1 Answers
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
This product could be so good. Its almost there. This product, like many on the market, contains irritating and sun-sensitizing citrus oils/extracts. Sometimes my skin can tolerate them just fine, but often, as was the case here, they irritate my skin. Bummed because i would like to find a Vit C serum that's slightly less expensive than my current fave. This one is effective at reducing hyperpigmentation though.
Simran J.
Laguna Hills, CA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I’ve used all three sizes of this amazing serum! This has worked wonders on my hyperpigmentation, far more than any similar serum has before. I used this nonstop for two years and unfortunately, the efficacy did ware off for me after this much time but I still rate it highly and would absolutely recommend it! It helps lighten both old and new marks, and is very gentle for sensitive skin.
Heydy R.
Richmond
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Okay.... ladies if you have acne discoloration or need something to help you tone out you face omg 😍😍😍 this is everything I cannot steer my girls enough about this. It’s amazing it’s not oily or sticky smells citrusy it’s absorbed quickly I love this 2x a day you will not regret this you can’t have flawless skin if you don’t invest in yourself makeup can only do so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I love this product and use it everyday. I started getting a few dark spots on my cheek and forehead. Got a sample of this a fell in love. My dark spots are completely gone. It’s a light weight oil that absorbs well and brightens. This price isn’t too bad for the product and I would recommend this if you have dark spots.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I’m loving this serum. It has helped smooth my skin, even out the skin tone and reduce the redness of my rosacia. It’s worth the $$$. It does contain vitamin C so use caution with sun exposure. It’s another winning product from kiehl’s.
Samy C.
Review for: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution more...
This is one of the best dark spot treatment for reasonable price!
Of course it isn't a magic solution that shows result overnight. Dark spot develop overnight but doesn't disappear overnight! It takes time though it really works!
Gina i.
Miami
Review for: Kiehls more...
I like it but I don’t feel that gives me too much, I don’t see any difference in my dark spots and that it’s pricey so I don’t know. I continue used to see if there is any change
Marianne Z.
My mom gave me this product to try to lighten the dark spots I keep getting from pimples on my forehead/chin. This serum is really watery so be careful when you use the dropper! I honestly have not seen any improvement and do not think I will repurchase. For the same purpose, I believe there are other options out there.
Allison R.
Clark, NJ
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This is literally my skincare holy grail product!! It’s not as oily as a serum so you can be generous with application and it visibly reduced the appearance of any discoloration I had on my skin.
Myriam M.
Culver city, CA
Absolutely zero efficiency, for me. Finished the bottle, applied day and night. The only thing that disappeared are my $50. Not even an hydrating or plumping effect. It had absolutely no positive or negative effect on my small dark acne spots on a dehydrated skin. Worthless for me. I wouldn't recommend.
Helena J.
Gillingham
Does this help with preventing spots and not just the scarring from spots?
Laura B.
since i don't have acne scarring, i wanted to ask if it works helping even out yr skin tone, or reduce the appearance of sun spots or hyper pigmentation? thanks for any replies :)
Breanna B.
Scarborough, ON
After years, I'm finally at ease with my skin in terms of acne. However, I'm left with acne scars. I have sensitive skin and I'm wondering if this product is right for me? Thanks!
G G.
How did this work on those with fair skin + hyper pigmentation + acne scars? I just ordered this on a whim and was wondering if anyone else with similar skin saw any results?
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?