Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Clarity-Activating Toner uploaded by Alyssa D.

BY KIEHL'S

Activated C
Brightens skin and helps prevent the appearance of new spots and discolorations.

White Birch
Helps smooth skin's surface to better reflect light and increases hydration to contribute to clarity.

Peony Extract
Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for skin clarity.

Salicylic Acid
This beta-hydroxy acid refines skin texture and possesses anti-bacterial properties to suppress acne bacteria.

Glycerin
Plant-based Glycerin: A renowned skincare ingredient that works as a moisture magnet and pulls essential moisture into skin. It is highly compatible with skin and also creates a “reservoir effect”, enhancing the water-holding capacity of the skin and ultimately helping to provide skin elasticity and plumpness and facilitates epidermal barrier function. The glycerin used in this formula is plant-based and can be derived from sources including palm fruit, rapeseed and coconut.

Alyssa D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It works great as a toner. Cleans my face without leaving it too dry. However I have seen no difference in the clarity of my skin. I have used it daily and it goes a long way. I’ve been using it for months and I’m finally halfway on it.
Amber F.
I have used this for almost two years. I love it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and does not clog my pores. I have noticed a small change in discoloration as well.
Kaylee L.
This line by #Kiehls works wonders for those who suffer from dark spots or acne scars. Helps to clear and lighten dark spots while keeping the rest of your face right and fresh. This entire line has a fresh citrus scent and smells so lovely. Never burns my skin even on open acne spots. Feels soothing and fresh when you pat it on a freshly cleansed face. Let sink in for half an hour and see how fresh and bright your face looks!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is my favorite facial toner I have ever used so far. It has a light, pleasant smell to it. It is also very lightweight and refreshing on the skin. It never burns, like some of the other harsh toners out there. It also never leaves my skin feeling stripped or dry. This toner leaves my skin feeling both fresh and balanced. My skin feels very clean yet not overly dry upon using it. This toner also helped my skin appear clearer over time with regular use! You can apply this toner with cotton rounds/balls or tap and press it into your skin with your fingertips, then your palms to warm it up for better absorption. I highly recommend this amazing toner! Your skin will thank you!
Sarah K.
This toner is perfect. It removed traces the excess dirt and makeup but didn’t completely stripped my skin of natural oil.
Velinda L.
How does this toner compare to the other toners that Kiehl's offers? This toner is a lot pricier than their other toners. I just want to know if it actually gives you a noticeable difference in the quality of your skin/complexion that's worth the high cost.