Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment
Visibly boost skin’s clarity with Kiehl’s skin brightening cream. Infused with intense hydration, this formula helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough skin texture for clearer, brighter skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture
- Provides continuous 24-hour hydration while helping to smooth and brighten skin
- Formulated with Activated C and White Birch Extract, this formula is known to help visibly even skin tone
- Clinically-demonstrated to help correct the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture for improved skin clarity*
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
- For all skin types
*Results based upon a clinical study of upper layers of the skin.
How to Apply Brightening and Smoothing Moisture Treatment
- After cleansing and toning, gently massage a small amount onto skin as needed, avoiding the eye area
- Can be used morning and night
- Can also be used three times per week, or as desired, as an intensive overnight mask by applying a second, thicker layer to skin before you sleep
- Explore our other brightening skincare products like our exfoliating cleanser, skin brightening treatment water and dark spot corrector
Brightens skin and helps prevent the appearance of new spots and discolorations.
Helps smooth skin's surface to better reflect light and increases hydration to contribute to clarity.
Glycolic Acid is a naturally occurring fruit acid derived from sugar cane known to help smooth skin.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
i use it at night and don’t need additional moisturizer. Twice a week I’ll add another moisturizer on top for extra moisture.
Im already seeing brightening and smoothing effects of this product. My husband who also has extremely dry and flaky skin liked this product as well.
it does have a bit of a strange smell and causes my skin to tingle and itch just a little when I first put it on.
When using this product you have to wear sunscreen. (it says it on the instructions)
(Every skin is different, it did not work for me, but it can for you.)