BY KIEHL'S

Visibly boost skin’s clarity with Kiehl’s skin brightening cream. Infused with intense hydration, this formula helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough skin texture for clearer, brighter skin.

• Helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture
  • Provides continuous 24-hour hydration while helping to smooth and brighten skin
  • Formulated with Activated C and White Birch Extract, this formula is known to help visibly even skin tone
  • Clinically-demonstrated to help correct the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture for improved skin clarity*
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • For all skin types

*Results based upon a clinical study of upper layers of the skin.

How to Apply Brightening and Smoothing Moisture Treatment

• After cleansing and toning, gently massage a small amount onto skin as needed, avoiding the eye area
  • Can be used morning and night
  • Can also be used three times per week, or as desired, as an intensive overnight mask by applying a second, thicker layer to skin before you sleep
  • Explore our other brightening skincare products like our exfoliating cleanserskin brightening treatment water and dark spot corrector
  • KEY INGREDIENTS

Activated C
    Brightens skin and helps prevent the appearance of new spots and discolorations.

White Birch
    Helps smooth skin's surface to better reflect light and increases hydration to contribute to clarity.

Glycolic Acid
    Glycolic Acid is a naturally occurring fruit acid derived from sugar cane known to help smooth skin.

Kelly S.
Have been using this on my dry/sensitive skin for about a week and can already feel and see the difference.

i use it at night and don’t need additional moisturizer. Twice a week I’ll add another moisturizer on top for extra moisture.

Im already seeing brightening and smoothing effects of this product. My husband who also has extremely dry and flaky skin liked this product as well.

it does have a bit of a strange smell and causes my skin to tingle and itch just a little when I first put it on.
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
I️ love all products from this brand but this product is my favorite for a couple of reasons. One, the smell is literally amazing and you need to like the smell of what you apply to your face. Two, the texture of the cream is so soft and easy to apply. Three, I️t actually makes a difference thT is noticeable when I️ apply I️t at night and I️ wake up and I️ see my skin looks healthier
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Do yourself a favor and try this if your skin is dry and/or dull. I was very surprised at how bright and rejuvenated my skin looked and felt after using it.  Good amount for the price, especially with how effective it is. I bought more.
Charm C.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this product. I had been searching for a very specific product to add to my skin care regimen, and this moisturizer met all of my needs. I saw results in as little as a week of consistent use. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone working on diminishing dark marks or evening skin tone.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
I was really excited to try this product because it has amazing reviews. My skin was already clearing up because I have acne really bad in my cheek area (hormonal acne). The firs couple of day that i tried this it was amazing it feel really nice. But after a week my face broke out in acne so bad that i have scaring in my cheek area and the spots look darker. Probably if you have normal skin which is dry might work for you, but for me it did not. I have combination acne prone skin and it just made it bad.
 When using this product you have to wear sunscreen. (it says it on the instructions)
(Every skin is different, it did not work for me, but it can for you.)

Lei C.
Austin
I love this stuff! I received several samples of this product from the keihls store and been using it for the past 4days. It's a gel like consistency and it feels very nice on the skin. I use this at nighy before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up my skin feels so hydrated. Plus I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out at all like most night moisturizers do. This product is definitely worth the money. I also noticed brightening of my skin as well!
Hannah A.
Athens, GA
In loveee with this product! I have searched for so long for a moisturizer that gives me deep hydration without making me greasy. This gel formula has already become my winter skin-savior. My skin doesn't look as dull and discoloration is starting to fade a little bit. 10/10 would recommend!! Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment
Necole P.
Houston
Amazing stuff!!! It's light and it helped fade away my blemishes and and scars. Definitely try it if your wanting to even tone and hydrate your skin but it is a little pricey but you can't put a price on looking your best
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
This helps to brighten and tighten my skin. I️ use a thin layer as a “primer” before I️ apply my makeup. It helps create a nice even skin tone and layer of protection from the elements.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
I really enjoy this product because it truly brightens my face and smooths it out. After using this for a week I was told I look glowing and radiant.