5 colors available

BY KIEHL'S #65 in Anti-Aging

A quick-functioning anti-spot serum developed for Asian skin Contains an advanced whitening complex of Activated C White Birch & Peony Extract Helps effectively reduce dark spots & acne scarring Prevents the formation of new discolorations Reveals a clearer more radiant & evenly-toned complexion Dermatologist-tested for safety & gentleness see more...

• Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?2 Answers
  • since i don't have acne scarring, i wanted to ask if it works helpi...3 Answers
  • ¿se notan realmente los efectos?1 Answers
Alison B.
Alison B.
Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution $49.50 1 fl. oz. is a clinically-demonstrated serum (yes, it’s clear and in a glass bottle with a dropper top) that clearly (pun intended)
helps to quickly correct dark spots and clarify skin tone. It might just you chanting: “out out damned spots!”while you are applying it. Traditional Vitamin C is unstable and quickly degrades when exposed to light, but the C that Kiehls is using is a new form (“Activated C” – an ingredient exclusive to Kiehl’s labs) that doesn’t break down with exposure to light. The clear bottle proves it! Melanin fighters peony and white birch extracts and a tiny bit of salicylic acid for pore minimizing, plus soothing lavender, make a high-tech cocktail to banish or at least reduce dark and age spots. The fast absorbing liquid has a lovely, fresh, herbal scent and feels freshingly cool on your skin.

Dark and age spots are challenging to fade, but this new product is purported to penetrate deeply into the skin’s surface so that with continued use, spots lighten up and help deter more discolorations and dark spots from cropping up. That alone might be worth your consideration. Kiehl's makes great products and this one can help if you are patient and use it regularly and properly
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
So far I've been using this corrector for about a month & I'm halfway through the bottle, and I can truly say it has helped get rid of the dark spots & red marks on my face! I was hesitant on buying it because it is not cheap by any means! It's $49.99 but with shipping & stuff it can come out to $50-60. But I'm happy I invested in it because it is working, I use it twice a day, after I wash my face morning & night, I apply one or two drops each time I used it. I apply this right after my face is freshly washed & then my moisturizer & it dries up pretty quickly & I'm sad to see that I've gone through half the bottle but I'm so happy with the results! I do use it as a spot treatment but I put it all over my face.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I haft to say I have not got the chance to try this but I am really eager my cousin how ever has and wow you wouldn't believe the difference her skin looks great I can't believe it it's like a magic eraser .. Blah to ahhh ! So me the one who is always on the look out for the best products I can't wait try it I have been having a lot of trouble with dark spots and any product that can help and do what it says with all the great reviews as this one it's worth a try . So this is defiantly on my beauty wish list .. Once I try it I will let all of you no how wonderful it is and how well it worked on my dark spots any product that will help me the one who spends thousands on dark spot correctors is worth a try
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bossier City, LA
Well we're out of college, we're getting married, kids are here or on their way in the distant future...let's face it, we aren't 16 anymore. (Or 18! Or 21! Or in my case 25....) Now that I'm closer to 30 than 20, I really started to notice my lack of skin care regimen. It all started with this spot, between my left eye and eyebrow. This little dark spot, that just appeared overnight. I rushed to ulta and found this Kiehl's corrective dark spot solution. Today I'm happy to say the dark spot is much less noticeable, if at all. We're all going to get older...Kiehl's makes sure we do it gracefully.
Lakota W.
Lakota W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I go to college in a different state and so I only see my mom on breaks. I bought this first semester and my mom was amazed at how faded my acne scars, some of which were quite old, were by the time thanksgiving break rolled around! Not only does this fade dark marks, it also improves the overall quality of your skin. I apply it day and night after washing my face. I always make sure to wear high SPF sunscreen with it during the day and at night I use the midnight recovery oil from kiehls in conjunction with it. It is pricey, but it's totally worth it.
juliet h.
juliet h.
Spring, TX
This product has worked wonders on my skin! I was having a few breakouts for a while that left me with a few post-acne marks. I tried different products that would help me and this is honestly the only product that made an amazing impact on my skin! I use it every single night and I don't break out as much and my marks are almost all gone now! I can go out without wearing makeup because this product just makes my skin glow, I got my mom and sister to use it and they also fell in love with it.
Charito Z.
Charito Z.
I can say that this product is just average in my taste. I have a lot of dark spots due to acne and it did its job eventually but it takes time to see the results. This serum absorbs quickly and didn't felt greasy at all which I really like. I was able to finish 6 deluxe sample and 2 bottles before I can say that this stuff works. This might work really well if you have a little dark spot or almost faded dark spot as for me it takes really long time before I see the results.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I have seen such an improvement in my skin since adding this to my skin care routine. My face feels softer and I can noticeable see a reduction in dark spots as well as it helping my acne scars clear away faster. Holds in moisture so it's really helpful in the winter when my skins extra dry, it helps lock in more moisture. I'm so happy with the results I've seen. Even though it's pretty pricey I will repurchase because I do use it every single day after I cleanse.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I received a free sample of this from my local kiehl's store. It literally started to work overnight on my acne scars. Some of my scars I've had for a while, but the more recent ones that have developed were literally fading after 2 applications of this product. I use morning and night. During the day I use a moisturizer with spf. It is quite pricey with the smaller bottle being $49.50. But definitely plan to purchase.
Amber D.
Amber D.
I got this as a free sample on a recent shopping trip to Kiehl's. I've been using it for the spots I have on my face and I like it! It's important to know, though, that it takes about 28 days to produce results and your spots may get darker before they get lighter. That's just because The product is helping to bring out the dark pigment and fresh skin to the surface
Helena J.
Helena J.
Gillingham
Does this help with preventing spots and not just the scarring from spots?
Laura B.
Laura B.
since i don't have acne scarring, i wanted to ask if it works helping even out yr skin tone, or reduce the appearance of sun spots or hyper pigmentation? thanks for any replies :)
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Toronto , ON
After years, I'm finally at ease with my skin in terms of acne. However, I'm left with acne scars. I have sensitive skin and I'm wondering if this product is right for me? Thanks!
G G.
G G.
How did this work on those with fair skin + hyper pigmentation + acne scars? I just ordered this on a whim and was wondering if anyone else with similar skin saw any results?
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?