BY KIEHL'S #74 in Anti-Aging

A quick-functioning anti-spot serum developed for Asian skin Contains an advanced whitening complex of Activated C White Birch & Peony Extract Helps effectively reduce dark spots & acne scarring Prevents the formation of new discolorations Reveals a clearer more radiant & evenly-toned complexion Dermatologist-tested for safety & gentleness see more...

• Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?2 Answers
  • since i don't have acne scarring, i wanted to ask if it works hel...2 Answers
  • ¿se notan realmente los efectos?1 Answers
Simran J.
Review for: Kiehls 50Ml more...
I’ve used all three sizes of this amazing serum! This has worked wonders on my hyperpigmentation, far more than any similar serum has before. I used this nonstop for two years and unfortunately, the efficacy did ware off for me after this much time but I still rate it highly and would absolutely recommend it! It helps lighten both old and new marks, and is very gentle for sensitive skin.
Sharonda T.
Review for: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution more...
Absolutely love this stuff. Was strolling through Millennia Mall one day on a hunt to cure my hyperpigmentation and Kiehls was right there. The sales associate sent me home with samples and I have been hooked every since. Higher price point but my skin and sanity is worth it.
Lauren B.
Helped remove acne scars and uneven areas of my skin! I apply it after I wash my face 3 times a day and saw noticeable changes within 2 weeks. I like how it dries after about 5-10 minutes so you don’t really have to worry about it smearing and getting everywhere!
Marianne Z.
My mom gave me this product to try to lighten the dark spots I keep getting from pimples on my forehead/chin. This serum is really watery so be careful when you use the dropper! I honestly have not seen any improvement and do not think I will repurchase. For the same purpose, I believe there are other options out there.
Myriam M.
Culver City, CA
Absolutely zero efficiency, for me. Finished the bottle, applied day and night. The only thing that disappeared are my $50. Not even an hydrating or plumping effect. It had absolutely no positive or negative effect on my small dark acne spots on a dehydrated skin. Worthless for me. I wouldn't recommend.
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
Review for: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution more...
Really loved this product. It made my skin really soft and I had this glow the next morning. It was my first time using it and I really found it effective. It will last a long time and hence is good value. Will def be buying again. I feel with regular usage it will def fade away my blemishes.
Laura B.
Review for: 30Ml 1Oz more...
I purchased this to help even my skin tone, mainly. i have some pigmentation and a few dark spots from either a blemish mark, or some small sun spots. i noticed a difference in only a week. i apply just a tiny amount only to the spots i want lightened and with time and 2x a day use - this really does lighten those areas. i don't rub it in, i pat it on my skin like i do with other serums/essence/oils. this has helped with texture as well! i was very skeptical buying this product (price) but it's one of the best serums i've ever used. it's recommended to use twice a day for best results, and i think depending on your skin and the problems you have, you can likely only use it once a day and see a change. it's honestly blown my mind how quickly i noticed a difference. i have been using this for 2 wks now and am still loving it.
*edit: at the bottom of my first bottle*
this product takes time to work. i experienced positive results quickly, and while parts of my skin have actually lightened, not all areas have. this is a product you need to use consistently, and probably go through more than 1 bottle to achieve the maximum results. i'm about to purchase my 2nd one and i still think this is an amazing serum... just know not all results are the same. it's not an instant miracle, but i stand by that this product is effective, gentle, and the longer use it, the better the results!
Ilhamita H.
I love Kiehl's products, and I've been using so many products on a daily basis that I love. It helps me with my dark spot. The serum is a little bit costly but it's worth t.The only bad thing about this product is if you travel with it, there is huge change of spilling.
Janki B.
I love Kiehl’s so much as a brand because their products never fail to let me down. This product is no exception. I have so many dark spots that I am still trying to get rid of, but I must say that this product visibly reduced them!
Steffanie T.
Goleta, CA
I like this product but I wish I would get quicker results! I would reach for it again but i'm always on the lookout for something better. It didn't break my skin out or do any ing detrimental to it so that's a plus!
Helena J.
Gillingham
Does this help with preventing spots and not just the scarring from spots?
Breanna B.
Toronto , ON
After years, I'm finally at ease with my skin in terms of acne. However, I'm left with acne scars. I have sensitive skin and I'm wondering if this product is right for me? Thanks!
G G.
How did this work on those with fair skin + hyper pigmentation + acne scars? I just ordered this on a whim and was wondering if anyone else with similar skin saw any results?
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Does this work? How long do I have to wait to see the results?
Clarisse T.
So I bought this and used this and stopped cuz I didn't notice anything. But probably should have kept using it and now I'm back to using it. How long does it really take to see positive results??