Kiehl's - Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Shelby S.

BY KIEHL'S

Formulated with whole flowers & pure extracts. Gently removes residue from cleanser or makeup. Soothes skin without drying out moisture. Maintain natural balance & beauty of skin. Leaves skin clean, fresh & pure.

Andrea S.
Springtown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy-grail toner! The reason I love this toner is due to the fact that is is alcohol free. I hate reaching for toners that are loaded with alcohol because they always dry out my combination skin. This one is completely natural and does the job better than any other toner I have used. The only down side to this toner would be the flakes of "Herbal Extract" that sometimes cling to the skin. However, to me, it does not really make a difference. Therefore, if you find your toner drying out your skin, go ahead and give this awesome one a try!
Heather B.
Tiffin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is perfect for those with oily and sensitive skin. It helps keep my skin acne free and with being herbal it doesn’t sting or cause any unwanted redness. It is the perfect quick refresher for my face when I’m in a hurry and need a quick clean!
Hayley K.
Jersey city, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like Kiehls products but this was a miss for me. It has a good price point, but the dead flower petals at the bottom is a little gross. I wouldn’t suggest anyone buy this. This product also broke me out.
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn’t dry my skin out very nice smell. On the expensive side for a toner. I got as a sample with a beauty order and I enjoyed it but I wouldn’t buy again and I don’t notice a huge difference in my skin.
Molly M.
Lynnwood
This toner actually works. I’ve tried so many toners, and usually they don’t do anything but dry out my skin. It cleared my skin without drying it out :) It’s a little pricey, but I recommend it to anyone with acne but also sensitive skin
Rima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing and as a frequent dry skin type I find it very convenient.  The product is worth the cost. The formula is gentle and fit for most skin types. Additionally, the package is sleek and not over the top . I would most likely buy it again.
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this to pair with the face wash. I didn't see any results when using this product but it smelled nice and applied well. It just didn't impress me. I also found out that this company rests on animals so I returned the products and will not shop here anymore.
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg great toner or as a facial refresher. Keeps the skin feeling fresh and doesn't leave a sticky residue as some toners do.
Michalina O.
Glasgow, Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to have all the products from this brand! Never a disappointment! Makes your skin care 10x better
Tallulah W.
Leeds
My absolute saviour product. Live by it. Every time I finish it I have a back up ready.