BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

I am usually hesitant to try foaming face washes because I have dry skin, but this one has such great reviews. Any dry skinned ladies out there use and love this wash?
What is your favourite cleanser? I've been using Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash and love it, but I'd like to try a clean beauty option next time I purchase.
I have used this product for a whole year now and I love however heard so many good things about the Fresh Soy cleanser, has anyone tried them both and found one to be better? Both are pretty pricey however both seem good for sensitive skin which is what I have?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash!
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Angelina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a great deep cleansing. I have purchased a few times. I like the scent as well. It gently cleanses my skin. Make sure to use a little bit otherwise it will create too much foam. Great value. Highly recommended this product
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Great face wash. Gently cleans and soothes the skin. I became a fan on first use. Kiehl's has some good products and this face wash is one of my favorites. We need more products with Calendula in it. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Victoria A.
My friend gave it to me and it quickly became one of my fav cleanser. Not aggressive, very mild and good for sensitive skin, but cleanse very well. Also good for using on a sun-burned skin. Even share it with my teenage kid.
Natalie L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Technically I'd give this 3.5 stars. I got this for free from Nordstrom as part of a gift purchasing a certain amount of Kiehl's products. I was interested in trying this because the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser saved my super dry skin this past winter. This cleanser is just ok. It's clear and foams decently. It has a very mild citrus/sweet scent when using that doesn't last. I currently have sensitive, combo skin and this cleaned well without stripping my skin. It didn't irritate my skin or break me out. With the exception of a few Kiehl's products, Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream , I like the brand's products but I have a less expensive option that works just as well and have trouble justifying the price. In this case, I find Cerave Foaming Cleanser 236ml to be much better at a fraction of the cost. I wouldn't purchase the full size, and while there's nothing wrong with this I recommend the cerave cleanser instead.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great face wash! It thoroughly cleans without stripping moisture away. It removes makeup & leaves your skin feeling clean & refreshed. This is a staple product in my home. It has been purchased multiple times & is always kept on hand. I definitely recommend trying Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash .
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser is amazing. It is a great consistency at first but easily turns into a nice foam. A little goes a long ways. My skin feels so soft and clean after I use this. Loving all Kiehl’s products I have tried so far!
Yana S.
The Calendula Cleanser has a pleasant delicate scent (lemon?) and not very thick texture. It makes my skin clean without drying it out and doesn’t cause any breakouts. It would be good choice for anybody with normal to oily skin. #Kiehls #Kiehl’s #calendula #facewash #cleanser #normalskin #combinationskin #oilyskin
Freddyali G.
orlando
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Freddyali G.
I’m in love with this product a little goes a long way and it’s great for normal to oily skin . Great thing about this product is you don’t have to change it year round it’s good for all season and helps soothe the face from any irritants it doesn’t have any ALCOHOL😊
Megan K.
everywhere
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Megan K.
I purchased Kiehls calendula foaming wash at burlington. It works very well with my skin, deep cleansing and exfoliating my skin. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Maddie R.
R
Was a bit nervous about trying this due to the essential oils inside and my skin being how sensitive it is, but I was pleasantly surprised at how non-irritating it was. It cleansed just enough without being too stripping for my face and made me squeaky clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda H.
Collingwood , ON
il y a un an
Ciara H. il y a 9 mois
I’ve tried switching from this to other cleansers and nothing compares :( good luck with your search ❤️