BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Cleanse and refresh skin with our efficacious foaming cleanser. Infused with Calendula and Glycerin, this creamy gel formula activates with water to create a dense foam. Cleanse away impurities and dirt with this effective, yet gentle cleanser for oily skin and normal skin.

Gently lifts away impurities, dirt and oil
Deeply cleanses skin without over drying or stripping
Help skin look and feel instantly refreshed and revitalized
Formulated with Calendula Extract and Glycerin
For normal skin and oily skin
How to Use Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
Dampen face and hands with warm water
Apply foaming cleanser into your hands and work into lather
Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion
Rinse with lukewarm water
Pat dry with a soft towel
Avoid direct contact with the eyes
Explore the rest of our Calendula Skin Care Collection, including our alcohol-free facial toner and soothing face mask

Ingredient Focus

While Kiehl’s has been infusing products with Calendula since the 1960s, the healing properties of this plant date back to the 12th century. Calendula was used as a traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine long before it made it into Kiehl’s cult-favorite skincare products.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Calendula
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.

Glycerin
Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.

• Is this face wash really worth it? I love their facial mo...2 Answers
  • Does this face wash work great with acne prone and sensit...2 Answers
  • I have used this product for a whole year now and I love ...2 Answers
Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
  • "This stuff feels great on my skin, and I learned that a little goes a long way. If you use to much, it feels weird on your skin and I feel like I'm over washing my skin. Still a great cleanser and works very well with my cleanser brush! This would definitely be a great cleanser for someone with very sensitive skin!!" in 16 reviews
Nicole B.
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Heaven sent. My sister gave me a bottle because it made her skin dry. Not mine. This is the missing puzzle piece of my skin care.

First and foremost, let me just say - I do want to vomit when I use it. It smells like tequila shots and we all know tequila, you either love it or you hate it (aka good story). Mine is the hate it. But not the point. Despite this tequila flashback every time I was my face, this is amazing.

My skin feels to refreshed and clean. Doesn’t feel dry at all (depends on your skin type because for my sister this didn’t work out). Also, my husband has really bad acne around his jawline/beard zone. This has really helped clean it up. I see now from searching for this product that there is a toner so I definitely want to get that for him to try.

If you have the right skin type (mine is normal, no oily or dry) I FIVE STAR recommend this product.
Sandhya S.
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is my go to daily cleanser, on application it just brightens and softens the skin, after about a month of use you will see a slowed down oil production which is great if you have a horrifically oily T-Zone like me lol. The smell is really pleasant as the Calendula plant is part of the Marigold family of plants which makes this really gentle and soothing on the skin. I even use this as a make up remover when I've ran out of Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil which is also amazing too!! The packaging is plain, I asked why and it's because the cleansers sell themselves and don't need fancy font's, pictures or colours to sell the product. It's simply word of mouth which is actually what brought me to buy the cleanser in the first place as they don't advertise on TV. Also snag some samples when you go to your local Kiehl's they're really generous with samples if you ask them.
Nicole M.
Review for: 7.8 fl. oz. more...
I was hesitant when I first purchased this product because I was not sure how my skin would react. I love everything about this product from its packaging to its gentle formula on my skin. It leaves me feeling refresh and clean after every wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as well as repurchase for myself.
Samy C.
I use this facial wash because my gym carry it. It creates a lot of foam which I love! It is pretty gentle on the skin does not cause dryness after wash. It doesn't wash off your makeup if that's what you are looking for or you want a deep pore cleaning. my one complain is it is hard to wash off! it takes a a lot wash to get rid of the soapy feeling
Melissa B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I don’t even know how to start! I’ve finished a bunch of bottles of this and I can actually say I can’t live without it. I even buy extra bottles when it goes on sale or when they have discount. Even my husband uses it although he prefers the men’s face wash from Kiehl’s.
Priscila C.
Review for: Other more...
I fell in love with this cleanser. It’s so gentle, pure and makes your skin super clean. It doesn’t dry my skin at all. Very foamy it a little goes a long way. My skin feels so clean and soft. The only con is the high price that’s why I give 4 stars
Emily S.
Jamestown, RI
If you're like me and usually use drugstore facial cleansers, you need to try something a little more expensive. This product is worth every penny! After one use I could tell that it works WAY better than any cheap face wash i had ever used!!!!
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love the Kiehl’s brand and this cleanser! I went in to just buy the toner and the sales lady told me about the cleanser which I didn’t even know existed but I’m so clad it does. It’s very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh. You only need about a pump or half a pump to cleanse your face. It is a bit pricy but you don’t need much so it lasts awhile. The smell is slightly floral and citrus like. I have oily skin and this helps to control it without drying me out.
Lauren S.
Amazing face wash. Doesn’t dry out my skin and always leaves me feeling super clean and fresh! The price is really good for the quality of the product and it always lasts me a longgg time. A little bit of this makes it a long way.
Ronnie P.
Waianae , Hi
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This cleanser is well worth the money . I buy the biggest bottle for close to $50 and it last me a long time . It comes with a pump making it easy to use and control product . I highly recommend it for people with combination skin . It’s helped me to clear my skin . It cleans my face and never leaves me feeling dry it actually keeps my face from being oily by the morning . Unlike most cleansers it helps me to keep my combination / oily skin balanced.
Sarah A.
Montreal, QC
I have used this product for a whole year now and I love however heard so many good things about the Fresh Soy cleanser, has anyone tried them both and found one to be better? Both are pretty pricey however both seem good for sensitive skin which is what I have?
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Oily skin ladies how did you like this? The vitamin c serum and the facial mositurizer work great! Wondering if this woukd be a great fit to the routine?
Victoria S.
Does this face wash work great with acne prone and sensitive skin?
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, TX
Is this face wash really worth it? I love their facial moisturizer but I have a hard time rationalizing spending the money on this is something like Neutrogena or Cetaphil gets the job done.
aiswarya b.
Is these product is good and worthy?? Does it brightens skin?