Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

by Kiehl's Since 1851

Cleanse and refresh skin with our efficacious foaming cleanser. Infused with Calendula and Glycerin, this creamy gel formula activates with water to create a dense foam. Cleanse away impurities and dirt with this effective, yet gentle cleanser for oily skin and normal skin.

Gently lifts away impurities, dirt and oil
Deeply cleanses skin without over drying or stripping
Help skin look and feel instantly refreshed and revitalized
Formulated with Calendula Extract and Glycerin
For normal skin and oily skin
How to Use Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
Dampen face and hands with warm water
Apply foaming cleanser into your hands and work into lather
Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion
Rinse with lukewarm water
Pat dry with a soft towel
Avoid direct contact with the eyes
Explore the rest of our Calendula Skin Care Collection, including our alcohol-free facial toner and soothing face mask

Ingredient Focus

While Kiehl’s has been infusing products with Calendula since the 1960s, the healing properties of this plant date back to the 12th century. Calendula was used as a traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine long before it made it into Kiehl’s cult-favorite skincare products.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Calendula
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.

Glycerin
Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.

How well does this product work?
Is this a gentle and effective cleanser? I typically use neutrogenia but I was wanting to get a better skin care line ☺️ is it not too over drying?
Does this remove makeup? Good for dry skin and acne?
Start your review of Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash!
Product Highlights
“...brush! This would definitely be a great cleanser for someone with very sensitive skin!!” in 16 reviews
Pueblo, CO
I have very oily skin and I have not found a facial cleanser that puts my oil at day. I have been using this phone in cleanser for over a year. I purchase a 7.8 fluid ounces and I still have some left. It lasts very long do you need very little products to wash your face. I love to smell and the density of the phone. After my face is washed for a few minutes I rinse and pat dry. My skin is so incredibly soft! I really feel that it helps to clean my face of impurities, oil, and even cleaned off my makeup. I will not use any other facial cleanser
Hogansville, GA
I use this every other night after I do an oil cleanse, and let me tell you... it lives up to the hype! I have dry sensitive skin that can’t tolerate foaming cleansers well. I tried the YTTP kale cleanser and that gave me horrible skin reactions. So I tried this as a sample one day and bam! I’m in love! It gives you a clean feeling and smells like tea. I would especially recommend it for combo-oily skin as an everyday cleanser. I will swap to it full time for the summer I think
San Diego, CA
Me encanta! Lo uso todos los días en la mañana y en la noche y me deja la piel super limpia, no me la irrita para nada y cuando por alguna otra circunstancia mi piel esta sensible me ayuda a calmarla. Muy suave con la piel, excelente para usarlo todos los días., jamás he sentido la piel reseca con este producto (inclusive en época de frío) y me ayuda a controlar la piel brillosa en época de calor. Ya es el segundo que me compro porque de verdad mi piel lo ama
South Windsor, CT
I struggle with acne and breakouts since I can remember. I have combination skin leaning more towards oily. Both of these concerns are addressed with this product. I have struggled to find something that works and this product definitely has. After two weeks of using it I immediately saw results. I have now been using it for over 3 years and I will never purchase any other facial cleansers. I highly recommend this product!
I love this face wash! I keep it in the shower for when I need a really thorough clean wash, but its a bit too foamy for every day use at the sink so I usually stick to cleansing oils or balms for morning and night washes. I do love the scent, and I’ve gone through about 4 bottles with my partner in the last couple years. Great shower face wash in my opinion!
New York
Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Alexandra C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This goes from a gel to a creamy lather and I’ve used it for a year now. It doesn’t dry my skin out, it actually feels soothing afterwards. I feel refreshed before bed and it’s sulfate free so I know it’s okay to use each night! If you want a gentle cleanser, this is it!
Definitely lives up to it's title. Whenever I sweat or I know I've been somewhere grimy and full of pollution, I grab this cleanser. It gently extracts the gunk that accumulates in the pores and leaves a fresh, clean feeling. I have acne prone, dry sensitive skin and this wash does not leave my face feeling tight or shiny. Highly recommend.
irvine
I love this face wash. I have been using it for years and years and I can’t see it leaving my bathroom counter. I was first directed to this because it had ingredients that could soothe breakouts but not dry my skin out and it truly does do that. Its a very simple everyday cleaner and when paired with the matching toner it works wonders
Ham Lake , MN
This cleanser has an amazing scent that's so refreshing, it helps keep my face feeling clean and you on need one pump for each use. It doesn't dry my skin out either so it's not harsh, it's very gentle but it still cleans amazingly. As far as cost it is a decent price, you can get so many uses out if one bottle.
Meridian, ID
My skin is dry combo, I produce oil throughout the day but still struggle with the dry tightness that comes after washing your face. This product is hydrating, deep cleansing and smells incredible. I really like the way my skin feels after I use this face wash and even like it to clean my brushes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Halifax
8 months ago
Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash ? I have bought this buy haven't tried it yet!!! What do you guys think? Would love to hear what you think :) @weedss733 is my Instagram:)
darleen M. • 8 days ago
I actually have a review if you want to check it out but if you don’t then I’ll summaries it up! For sensitive skin, it works okay but it wasn’t for me. I did use it once and it was actually really good until a while because of my skin. Really recommend it though🤗