Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque uploaded by Chrissy T.Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque uploaded by Chloe M.Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque uploaded by Amber M.

BY KIEHL'S

This face mask provides an instant cooling sensation relieving skin for calming, yet refreshing hydration. Formulated with handpicked Calendula flower petals and Aloe Vera, this revitalizing gel mask helps to soothe and visibly reduce signs of distress such as dry and unbalanced skin.

Natural aroma, paraben free, colorant free.

Elizabeth S.
Athens
wonderful. this is slightly out of my price range now days but is something I can justify spending the extra money on because it works wonder for my acne-prone Rosacea / sebhorreic dermatitis affected skin. It is so hydrating, reduces redness and was one of my staple products when I went on Accutane (about to go back on it for the third time, so I will be repurchasing this product soon). One of the only things that could manage my severely dried out lips.
Izzy
Maple Plain, MN
I have dry and sensitive skin so I was very excited to try this product. I bought it online and when it arrived I immediately tried it our. Sadly it burned and irritated my skin extremely bad. I'm so sad this product didn't work for me. Wouldn't reccomend if you have sensitive skin.
Nicole T.
Boca Raton , FL
I'm always on the go and this masque is one that fits into my busy schedule. It only takes 5 minutes and you feel instantly refreshed. I put mine on the fridge and it give you and extra cooling effect. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who's constantly on the go.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
BUY THIS, immediately! This is my absolute favorite masque. I use it on my skin after I remove my makeup, before I put on my serums and moisturizers. It feels soooooooooo good on your face, has that cooling tingle, is ultra moisturizing, and for the price, the product lasts a very long time. I 100% recommend this if you want the feeling of "treat yo self!" every time you begin your skin routine. Hands down, one of my favorite products from Kiehl's.
Chelsea R.
This is a very nice and quick face mask before bed. I really like products with aloe in it especially during the summer time when my skin has been exposed to the sun. The bottle states that it will feel tingly, I felt more of a burning sensation but it could have been because of my sun exposure that day. I did feel very hydrated and continue to use the product weekly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My skin loves this so much and I would use it all the time if it wasn't so expensive! It's amazing for irritated skin like mine. I have very dry skin , Rosacea and awful hormonal acne at the same time and this mask just calms and clears my skin down right away. It took away the itching and redness and left my skin soft and smooth if only it didn't cost me half a pay check.
Chelsea M.
I recently bought this and I have fallen in love with it. This mask is VERY hydrating, it does it's job! After I shower I put it on for about 10 min and I wash it off. My skin feels very refreshed after a hot summer day. It's definitely worth the $$ because it lasts a long time and its effective.
Carrie K.
This masque is fantastic. It's so different in that it's in a gel like form. It's sticky and doesn't dry on your skin- that's part of the hydrating feature. My skin felt supple and wonderful when I washed off. A little goes a long way- I will probably get 40+ uses out of this container
Camille D.
I love this mask! If you have sensitive skin you should definitely give this mask a try! I love to use it when my skin is feeling dry and irritated or after I get a sunburn in the summer. It is so soothing a cooling on the skin!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love the smell of this makes me feel I'm in paradise and I bought it at the mall near me in the body shop very gentle and smooth I am deff a repeat user I highly recommend this to anyone who loves their skin
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Will this help get rid of flaky and dry peeling skin? I have this problem especially around my nose.
Kaylee L.
I know you put this on for about 10 minutes then wipe off but how thick should you put it on? And do you wipe off them massage in what's left on your face or do you rinse with water?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
stephinie b.
Evansville
How does this feel on your face