BY KIEHL'S

This face mask provides an instant cooling sensation relieving skin for calming, yet refreshing hydration. Formulated with handpicked Calendula flower petals and Aloe Vera, this revitalizing gel mask helps to soothe and visibly reduce signs of distress such as dry and unbalanced skin.

Natural aroma, paraben free, colorant free.

Kelly L.
I really love this mask. I have dry to combo skin and I feel like this does wonders. It’s got a weird jelly like texture that I don’t necessarily care for but I don’t hate it either. The scent is light, citrusy and fresh. I get a lot of redness on my face and this mask seems to really tone all of that down while giving my skin the hydration it needs. I also love the fact that you don’t have to leave this mask on for an hour for it to do the job, 5 mins and you’re good to go! Definitely worth a try!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ really love this mask. I️ have super dry skin, and this feels so amazing and soothing. It does a great job of hydrating. I️ actually used this the other day right after derma rolling cause my skin was really hurting and super irritated and it really helped. I️ also love keihls as a brand, and love that they use good ingredients in their products.
Michelle M.
I used this mask for the first time a few days ago. It feels very refreshing and hydrating. After washing it off, however, I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin. I will give it a try severa more times to see if overall my skin feels more moisturized.
JaCobyNa S.
Coral Springs
Five stars! I love using this product right before I go out on a cold day or when I come home after a chilly day. This masque works wonders on dry skin and the cooling sensation isn't bad either! If you put it in the fridge for a couple minutes before application, the sensation is even better.
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
wonderful. this is slightly out of my price range now days but is something I can justify spending the extra money on because it works wonder for my acne-prone Rosacea / sebhorreic dermatitis affected skin. It is so hydrating, reduces redness and was one of my staple products when I went on Accutane (about to go back on it for the third time, so I will be repurchasing this product soon). One of the only things that could manage my severely dried out lips.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I try to do this masque about once a week. I feel like it instantly brightens my face and makes it look clear and clean. The scent is fresh and the texture of the product is very smooth. Definitely worth the price.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the best mask I’ve ever used. It leaves your skin feeling very soft and supple. And it smells amazing. I like to keep mine in the fridge so I get that super refreshing feeling.
Frances S.
My husband gifted this to me for Christmas, so I’ve just started using it. I definitely feel more hydration in my skin-it just soaks it all up! Perfect for this time of year.
Lauren S.
I love this mask. I use it especially in the winter when my face needs extra hydrating. Works great. Doesn’t dry out my skin. Smooth and goes on/ comes off nicely.
Izzy U.
Plymouth, MN
I have dry and sensitive skin so I was very excited to try this product. I bought it online and when it arrived I immediately tried it our. Sadly it burned and irritated my skin extremely bad. I'm so sad this product didn't work for me. Wouldn't reccomend if you have sensitive skin.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Will this help get rid of flaky and dry peeling skin? I have this problem especially around my nose.
Kaylee L.
I know you put this on for about 10 minutes then wipe off but how thick should you put it on? And do you wipe off them massage in what's left on your face or do you rinse with water?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
stephinie b.
Evansville
How does this feel on your face