Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque uploaded by Chrissy T.

BY KIEHL'S

This face mask provides an instant cooling sensation relieving skin for calming, yet refreshing hydration. Formulated with handpicked Calendula flower petals and Aloe Vera, this revitalizing gel mask helps to soothe and visibly reduce signs of distress such as dry and unbalanced skin.

Natural aroma, paraben free, colorant free.

• How does this feel on your faceIt makes your face feel incred... 1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin? Yes 1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin? Probably 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Nordstrom
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
BUY THIS, immediately! This is my absolute favorite masque. I use it on my skin after I remove my makeup, before I put on my serums and moisturizers. It feels soooooooooo good on your face, has that cooling tingle, is ultra moisturizing, and for the price, the product lasts a very long time. I 100% recommend this if you want the feeling of "treat yo self!" every time you begin your skin routine. Hands down, one of my favorite products from Kiehl's.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
This is a very nice and quick face mask before bed. I really like products with aloe in it especially during the summer time when my skin has been exposed to the sun. The bottle states that it will feel tingly, I felt more of a burning sensation but it could have been because of my sun exposure that day. I did feel very hydrated and continue to use the product weekly.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My skin loves this so much and I would use it all the time if it wasn't so expensive! It's amazing for irritated skin like mine. I have very dry skin , Rosacea and awful hormonal acne at the same time and this mask just calms and clears my skin down right away. It took away the itching and redness and left my skin soft and smooth if only it didn't cost me half a pay check.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
This masque is fantastic. It's so different in that it's in a gel like form. It's sticky and doesn't dry on your skin- that's part of the hydrating feature. My skin felt supple and wonderful when I washed off. A little goes a long way- I will probably get 40+ uses out of this container
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I recently bought this and I have fallen in love with it. This mask is VERY hydrating, it does it's job! After I shower I put it on for about 10 min and I wash it off. My skin feels very refreshed after a hot summer day. It's definitely worth the $$ because it lasts a long time and its effective.
Camille D.
Camille D.
I love this mask! If you have sensitive skin you should definitely give this mask a try! I love to use it when my skin is feeling dry and irritated or after I get a sunburn in the summer. It is so soothing a cooling on the skin!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Soothes irritation! Helps with redness and inflammation! Love this mask to calm my skin. Large amount for an OK price. The smell is weird and texture is lumpy with the flowers but worth every use!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Such a lovely mask! Feels so calming and refreshing. It's kind of sticky but goes on smooth. I put this mask on after I used the Kiehls turmeric mask. Such a good combo. Would definitely recommend!
Lady P.
Lady P.
Springville, UT
This cream is perfect to use after the beach! Since the sun leaves your skin dry and red, this moisturizer is perfect to calm down the redness, and give back the moisture. In addition, the packaging is so minimal and amazing.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love the smell of this makes me feel I'm in paradise and I bought it at the mall near me in the body shop very gentle and smooth I am deff a repeat user I highly recommend this to anyone who loves their skin
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Will this help get rid of flaky and dry peeling skin? I have this problem especially around my nose.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I know you put this on for about 10 minutes then wipe off but how thick should you put it on? And do you wipe off them massage in what's left on your face or do you rinse with water?
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
stephinie b.
stephinie b.
Evansville
How does this feel on your face