BY KIEHL'S

This lightweight gel mask, formulated with hand-picked Calendula flower petals and Aloe Vera, bursts into a refreshing surge of cooling hydration upon application to instantly achieve hydrated and soothed skin. With continued use, skin is revitalized for a healthy-looking complexion.

How to Use:

• Apply a visible layer to clean skin and leave on for 5 minutes.
  • Rinse with warm water and massage gently in a circular motion.
  • Pat dry with a soft towel.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
  • Recommended for use three times a week.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water ,Glycerin,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Butylene Glycol,Ppg-26-buteth-26,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Carbomer,Calendula Officinalis Flower,Phenoxyethanol,Limonene,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin,Citrus Limon Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Sodium Hydroxide,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil,Citral,Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate,Artemisia Absinthium Extract,Sodium Benzoate

Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask
  • "I love this mask! If you have sensitive skin you should definitely give this mask a try! I love to use it when my skin is feeling dry and irritated or after I get a sunburn in the summer. It is so soothing a cooling on the skin!" in 8 reviews
Kelly L.
I really love this mask. I have dry to combo skin and I feel like this does wonders. It’s got a weird jelly like texture that I don’t necessarily care for but I don’t hate it either. The scent is light, citrusy and fresh. I get a lot of redness on my face and this mask seems to really tone all of that down while giving my skin the hydration it needs. I also love the fact that you don’t have to leave this mask on for an hour for it to do the job, 5 mins and you’re good to go! Definitely worth a try!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Yet another fantastic product from Kiehl’s! I had my doubts because the directions say to only wear it for five minutes, but the results were amazing! After one use, my skin felt so much softer. The smell is also amazing. I really like the it is a gel mask. The second I put it on my face felt cool and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Katie P.
Forever and always a Kiehl’s girl. Their products are pricey but they always deliver. My skin glows and feels super hydrated and calm after using this mask. The smell is amazing. I like that you can leave this on overnight or rinse it off. It’s one of my go-to’s year round. Great for winter dryness or soothing skin that’s seen too much sun.
Christine H.
Clarkston
This is by far my favorite mask I’ve used. It feels great on the skin and really soothes it after a rough day. It smells great and my skin is so soft and has a nice glow when I rinse it off. It helps with hydration too, so I love it during the winter! I sometimes use it after an exfoliating mask to help my skin calm down.
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
This masks is so soothing! I’ll admit I don’t love the smell at all which is somewhat a turnoff but I have used the other calendula products from Kiehls and so it wasn’t enough to bother me. My skin felt so hydrated and smooth after applying this for 10 min and rinsing off
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ really love this mask. I️ have super dry skin, and this feels so amazing and soothing. It does a great job of hydrating. I️ actually used this the other day right after derma rolling cause my skin was really hurting and super irritated and it really helped. I️ also love keihls as a brand, and love that they use good ingredients in their products.
Michelle M.
I used this mask for the first time a few days ago. It feels very refreshing and hydrating. After washing it off, however, I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin. I will give it a try severa more times to see if overall my skin feels more moisturized.
Taylor K.
Amazing mask for dry and sensitive skin!!! But beware- do not leave this on too long, it seemed to irritate my face skin, especially near my eyes. However, it greatly reduced my facial redness and I enjoy using it post-exfoliation for hydration.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This was a gift from my mother, whom has passed. This was her favorite and she sold Mary Kay, years age. I can see why she used it oh my the aloe makes your face feel firm. This product is great your face feels refresh and really clean.
Marlen B.
Boston, MA
This mask feels really cooling & refreshing on the skin ! It is like a jelly substance but it’s not sticky at all! Its very watery & it does have calendula petals inside so don’t be alarmed if you don’t know what that is sitting in there. This mask is perfect for calming & soothing the face as well as hydrating it. Its also perfect for after a day out in the sun, to calm and soothe the skin! For extra refreshment, stick it in the fridge & you’ll really love the results!
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Will this help get rid of flaky and dry peeling skin? I have this problem especially around my nose.
Kaylee L.
I know you put this on for about 10 minutes then wipe off but how thick should you put it on? And do you wipe off them massage in what's left on your face or do you rinse with water?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
Rome C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for dry skin?
stephinie b.
Evansville
How does this feel on your face