BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 #75 in Face Mists

An instant boost on-the-go!

Formulated with Cactus Flower to keep skin hydrated even under dry conditions, and Tibetan Ginseng to increase skin-cell respiration, this formula helps skin maintain its essential moisture to keep it soft and smooth.A potent blend of Lavender, Geranium and Rosemary essential oils detoxify and protect skin from environmental aggressors.

• Can be used over makeup
  • Keeps skin hydrated even under dry conditions
  • Increases skin-cell respiration, to help skin maintain its essential moisture to keep it soft and smooth
  • Detoxifies and protects skin from environmental aggressors

Key Ingredients​

Cactus Flower
This resilient desert flower flourishes in extreme drought conditions and is rich in amino acids, B vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, magnesium and iron. This plant is known to help skin retain moisture while also helping to improve overall texture so skin is softer and smoother.Also known as the "Golden Root", this plant flourishes at high altitudes (11,000 –18,000 ft.) in areas of Europe and Asia. In vitro test results have shown this powerful plant increases skin cell respiration so cells take in more oxygen resulting in a more youthful, less dull looking appearance.

Geranium, Lavender and Rosemary
A potent blend of essential oils that work together to purify and protect skin.

Ingredients

Qua / Water,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Linalool,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract,Citronellol,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Geraniol,Phenoxyethanol,Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin,Citral,Limonene

Valerie H.
I use this when I need some moisture on the go. It's my second bottle and I'm loving it. I also use it sometimes to set my makeup and it doesn't leave me looking wet afterwards, just a nice dewy finish.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Not really sure about this if I'm honest. I was in need of setting spray when I got off the train in london, I went to boots and my brother went into Kiehls for quickness. I'm not sure why he was sold it as a setting spray and if it is a setting spray it doesn't work. London was about 28 degrees so very hot and humid and my make up was almost gone after about 2 hours of applying my make up then using this. At £18 I really don't think its worth it although as a hydrating mist like it says on the bottle it does work. It soaks into the skin very quickly and you can spray over make up aswell. It does have a strong smell to it. I would advise to buy a far cheaper option though. Over all I wouldn't buy again.
Nichols P.
Review for: 4.2 OZ more...
I’m in love with this mist. The smell is amazing and I was shook on how hydrated my skin looked and felt after I started using this product. It a must in any skin care routine
Gayathri J.
Portland , OR
I recently brought this with me to my trip to Sydney and used it throughout the day to ensure my skin stays hydrated and fresh all day. Firstly the green bottle means it's easy to be carried and and the nozzle sprays very finely which is good as you don't have a whole set of water on you. The smell of this product is amazing and honestly calms you done due to the rosemary and Lavender in the mist. Now did the most work? The answer is yes, my skin was hydrated and I loved it.
Ashn-Beth B.
Billinghay
This mist is so light and so replenishing on the skin. It smells beautiful along with being gentle on the skin. I have read many reviews and highly would recommend this. This product does meet high expectations
Elba O.
My new favourite. It has a fine mist, a really good and fresh scent and it does a great job hydrating the skin.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Can this be used as a toner?
Kaylee L.
I love spraying this on after I've cleansed my face and applied my serum! I use Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution and wait for it to sink in! Then I spray this product over my entire face and neck which helps lock in my serum and moisturizer! This works really well for my skin in the spring and summer, It really moisturizes and helps improve clarity!

back