BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

An instant boost on-the-go!

Formulated with Cactus Flower to keep skin hydrated even under dry conditions, and Tibetan Ginseng to increase skin-cell respiration, this formula helps skin maintain its essential moisture to keep it soft and smooth.A potent blend of Lavender, Geranium and Rosemary essential oils detoxify and protect skin from environmental aggressors.

• Can be used over makeup
  • Keeps skin hydrated even under dry conditions
  • Increases skin-cell respiration, to help skin maintain its essential moisture to keep it soft and smooth
  • Detoxifies and protects skin from environmental aggressors

Key Ingredients​

Cactus Flower
This resilient desert flower flourishes in extreme drought conditions and is rich in amino acids, B vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, magnesium and iron. This plant is known to help skin retain moisture while also helping to improve overall texture so skin is softer and smoother.Also known as the "Golden Root", this plant flourishes at high altitudes (11,000 –18,000 ft.) in areas of Europe and Asia. In vitro test results have shown this powerful plant increases skin cell respiration so cells take in more oxygen resulting in a more youthful, less dull looking appearance.

Geranium, Lavender and Rosemary
A potent blend of essential oils that work together to purify and protect skin.

Ingredients

Qua / Water,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Linalool,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract,Citronellol,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Geraniol,Phenoxyethanol,Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin,Citral,Limonene

Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
My skin is very dry. It's hard for me to find products that's actually hydrating all days this right here worked great for me. This was my first time using this product and I loved it. No need for improvement it worked great for me!
Hillary M.
Troy
Review for: 2.5 OZ more...
Must have for anyone’s purse. Can be used over makeup and gives a dewy look while refreshing skin. Smells amazing and seems great for all skin types. Purchased at a Kiehls store and always travel with it to keep skin hydrated. (People who see me spray my face ask about it and then try it out and love it). This will be a part of my Kiehls skin routine.
Kaylee L.
I just purchased this and have used it twice. So far loving it! Smells super fresh and sweet! Contains essential oils so it doesn't dry down right away but refreshed your face and feels cooling! A good amount sprays out so hold it back from your face! I can totally see myself keeping this in my purse for on the go hydrating
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this missed it makes your face feel so refreshing and it’s very hydrating as well and I personally like the smell I think it smells great I would definitely recommend this product anybody that needs a little extra hydration on the go I actually use it as a setting spray as well.
Betsy K.
I really like this Kiehl's"s Cactus Flower 🌺 Tibetan Ginger Hydrating Mist it is an easy way to freshen up during the day. The small container fits in my tote. @Influenster I really like this Kiehl's"s Cactus Flower 🌺 Tibetan Ginger Hydrating Mist @Influenster #BloomBad
Cynthia M.
AUSTIN, TX
I love this mist! I keep it at my desk at work and spritz a little on whenever I am feeling too try (or oily) or even just sleepy and I find it perks me right up. It's super hydrating and the smell is wonderful. I have had it for months and the bottle is still mostly full. Definitely recommend!
Shakara H.
East Hartford, CT
found this product very hydrating for my skin. during the winter my skin is very dry and this helps to rejuvenate it! the photo is how my face looks after makeup application
Lacey B.
Granbury
Review for: 4.2 OZ more...
This is a fabulous hydrating mist! I keep it in my purse all the time. I use it multiple times
Throughout the day! It’s a great value for the price! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
Hydrating and refreshing without any weird residue or oily layer. Please note that the product is heavily scented - however it's not unpleasant. It is on the pricier side for such a small amount, and I got it discounted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lauren S.
Ehhh I didn’t see a huge difference on my face with this product and it’s supposed to be a moisturizing spray but the second ingredient is alcohol which makes no sense to me. Smells nice though.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Can this be used as a toner?
Kaylee L.
I love spraying this on after I've cleansed my face and applied my serum! I use Kiehl's Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution and wait for it to sink in! Then I spray this product over my entire face and neck which helps lock in my serum and moisturizer! This works really well for my skin in the spring and summer, It really moisturizes and helps improve clarity!

Sephora