BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Victoria A.
Suisun City, CA
I wrote a review on this eye cream after using it for a short period of time, and mentioned it wasn’t great for day usage because it’s heavy and creamy. I still feel the same, however, I’ve found a great way to apply it to your daytime skin care routine is to use a very tiny amount, tapping into the skin around the orbital bone and then apply your primer. It locks it in. It’s a great product, I still prefer it at nighttime but if you need the hydration, this is for you in your daytime routine! I don’t go to bed without applying this. And i wake up with less eye bags and my skin is brighter and hydrated!
Richelle B.
Chicago
A little goes a long way. At first it leaves almost a barrier if you use to much. Once I got the right amount under my eyes it felt better. I use this at night. So far I seem to like it!
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
It's alright. Doesn't work as well for me as other creams. I prefer outlet beans. Goes on light and easy to apply. It may just not me for me that's all. Hopefully it works for others though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie F.
New York
I am not 100% sure that this product works and I spend a lot of money on it but it definitely Lasts a long time. I know a lot of people who swear by it and look amazing so I am giving it a try.
Marissa G.
This is absolute magic for my eyes!!! I love the smooth and creamy consistency. It’s easy application is a huge plus!
Brooke E.
Morton
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and tight. It’s not greasy and the price is a great.
Laurie S.
Wall
I do like this undereye cream. It’s a little thicker so it’s great for those days I wake up & my underwyes are screaming for hydration. I love how it doesn’t collect into the corners of my eyes like most under eye creams. I might repurchase still undecided
Farron L.
I have been using this for years. It is the only eye cream that works with my sensitive skin! It's rich and creamy and feels wonderful on your eyes. I use it morning and night. In fact, I am due to pick up another as I just ran out!
Sneha S.
My favorite when it comes to air travel. Deep moisturizer for your eyes which takes the hit when u travel is flight with dry conditions .. a small amount goes a long way. Creamy and great texture and absorbs well