suggested searches

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I luv everything about this product. I only purchased it so I could get free shipping from the Kiehls website & I was intrigued because it has a tint. The tint is a pink kind of popsicle look to your lips that you can intensify by applying a couple layers. I usually apply 1 layer as subtle color to lips....makes them look fresh & healthy. Didn't think I was going to like this as much as I do. I'm really impressed with the feel of it on your lips...a thin layer keeps my lips moisturized for a long while. The packaging is great too....its like a chapstick tube but it screws open and closed so the lid doesn't come off in your bag. DEFINITELY RECCOMEND TO EVERYONE!!!
this chapstick is one of my favorite lip balms. I didn’t love the scent immediately but it grew on me. It has such a pretty tint too.
💄👄💞 This is my absolute FAVORITE lip butter balm that I’ve been using for so many years! The mixture of healthy ingredients helps my lips to stay protected with spf as well. It literally is buttery without being too heavy or greasy. It is spot on and I absolutely love this color as it’s lighter than the actual stick color, yet still a nice bit of color for everyday. No need for a liner with this either. I’m never without it; I’m almost out and reordering! It lasts forever too! Get it, you’ll LOVE it! 💗💄👄 [product:kiehls-butterstick-lip-treatment-spf25-pop-of-peony-4g/014oz]