Kiehl's Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Prerna S.Kiehl's Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kaila D.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This targeted blemish spot treatment helps to rapidly reduce the appearance of acne breakouts. Formulated with Sulfur for acne-clearing and Vitamin B3 for skin, our acne spot treatment blends evenly into skin and works to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.

• Quickly eliminates breakouts
  • Reduces redness
  • Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply a thin layer to blemish once daily and blend into skin. Increase to two to three times daily as needed. Reduce number of applications if dryness or peeling occurs. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.

Key Ingredients

Mineral Sulfur
Rapidly reduces breakouts without overdrying sensitive skin.

Vitamin B3
Niacinamide, the form of Vitamin B3 used within our formulas, is known to help brighten skin. When used in topical skincare formulas, Vitamin B3 helps illuminate skin for increased radiance.

Ingredients

Sulfur,Water,Niacinamide,Zea Mays (Corn) Starch,Glycolic Acid,Stearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Octyldodecyl Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Phenoxyethanol,Polyacrylamide,Ceteareth-20,Sodium Hydroxide,Peg-100 Stearate,Phenylethyl Resorcinol,Tocopheryl Acetate,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Disodium Edta,Laureth-7,Allantoin,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Ethylhexylglycerin

Tiffany P.
Like, not a love. Using this for the very first time. Didn’t see or feel any differences. Bought it because I read from decent reviews on this product. It goes on cool and doesn’t have a scent. I’m hoping it works on my ever so present zits that decided to make an appearance after so many years without them.
LIVIA S.
Wall
This stuff is AMAZING. I use this for targeted pimples whether they have already formed a head or are just starting to show. I use it before I go to sleep and just put a small blob on, the next day my redness is gone and the pimple is either completely gone as well or has started to shrink immensely!
Analyssa B.
I was kind of hesitant of purchasing due to my sensitive, dry and acne prone skin. I took a dive, because my acne got to the point it was painful to move my face or make an expression. I have tried almost every acne spot treatment by bigger, "luxurious" brands. I applied this product after my normal night routine, and when I wake up, the swelling goes down to nothing the first night. The second night, I apply this again, and my pimple is gone by the next day. I have not had a product this effective in that short time period. I do not regret this purchase and have bought 3 tubes in the past 2 months.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
Ahh I had really high hopes for this one because it seemed to be working initially... But quickly, the magic stopped working and my zits and scars don't disappear the slightest bit even when I applied this religiously am and pm .. Really disappointing product considering its hefty price tag
Arisa C.
Whenever I’m having a breakout I reach for this acne treatment because it clears up my breakouts and any problem areas I’m having. It works really good and I saw my breakouts clear up in at most 3 days those were really fast results.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This is hands-down the best acne spot treatment I've ever used! I've tried other spot treatments by Kate Somerville and Peter Thomas Roth and this beats both in results. I bought this after reading great reviews and was so happy to find that after a few hormonal zits popped up applying this made them almost completely go away by the next morning! Usually they stick around for days but this product is so effective they were gone in less than 24 hours.
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
This product works great for stubborn cystic acne and whiteheads. As soon as I see a breakout coming on I use it and in one night it’s cleared. Definitely recommend for someone looking for a quick fix for stubborn acne!
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This is not my favorite spot treatment. It does dry out a spot but it’s a little too drying. I just think that there are better versions of this at a better cost. Pass on this and instead try the Kate Somerville drops.
Tricia S.
Texas
Kiehls should have never changed their formula! I used the prior formula for well I over 5yrs- it was my go to treatment the help manage my acne as an adult. This new formula is gritty, smells like sulfur and the smell is offensive, it does not blend well and it doesn't work to treat my acne. Such a huge disappointment after so many years.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
This treatment works for you OK for me but not the bed. It was a bit disappointing because of the price. This is my first time using it and I probably won’t buy again. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
How quickly can this product get rid of a pimple?
Lauren R.
Kiehl's seems to have a great skin care line when it comes to moisturizing and protecting the skin. What other benefits does this product have besides reducing acne blemishes?
Monica B.
How do this compare to other brands? And what's the main active ingredient for acne in this!? Always looking for different options to help clear acne
Ashley C.
I have breaking out lately and have been looking for things to use, what is the price difference compared to this product to others?
Madison R.
Georgetown , CT
What skin type works best for this product ? And is it okay for sensitive skin? Did you notice a difference ?!