BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment

Kiehl’s Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment

A targeted acne spot treatment with Sulfur and Vitamin B3.

What is your favorite product for breakouts? Maskne anyone?
[product:kiehl’s-breakout-control-targeted-acne-spot-treatment] I suffer from hormonal acne in my chin area. does this product dry out the skin where it is placed? i have used products for spot treatment like murad and drug store brands but i’m looking for something a bit different. any thoughts, is it worth the buy?
Does this work good to treat hormonal acne?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment!
Anna G.
Kiehl’s Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Anna G.
I have seen several dermatologists and tried many different prescription spot treatments and serums that did not fix my acne. I found this Kiehl’s treatment and starting using it and saw OVERNIGHT results after the first time. I was simply amazed. Have been using it for about a week now and my skin looks the smoothest it’s ever looked. Thank you Kiehl’s!!!
Christina L.
New York
You’re probably not supposed to but I use this both night and day and it’s amazing. It never gives me a little dry patch like other products do and it gets rid of problem spots fast!
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This product is a hit or a miss to be honest. You either love it and it works wonders or it will dissapoint you. When I saw the list of ingredient in it, I was skeptical about buying the product, although, I have never truly had to deal with very bad acne I do occasionally get hit with the surprise pimples that are bothersome to me and noticeable. I do like this brand and have never been dissapointed with their skincare products. I would recommend this for people who suffer from periodic breakouts , whom do not have extremely sensitive nor dry skin. I have a combination of oily and normal skin and this product is effective and does take care of my pimples quickly. Its convenient and I like that its a spot treatment where I dont have to use a large amount of product before I see results. I think less is more, and dont recommend using it to treat acne in large areas. The sulfur is definitely much more gentle then the salicylic acid based treatment but it can still make your skin feel a tad bit flaky. If you use it in moderation and in small amounts, it does really clear up your skin beautifully. I gave it a four star because flaky skin and makeup just do not go well together. I am not as sensitive to the scent of some products as other people but if you are this would not be a product I would recommend because it does have a strong and somewhat unpleasant smelk to it.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I'm normally a huge fan of Kiehl's products but I will say I'm on the fence with this one. My blemishes don't get worse but I think there are other products out there that clear skin up quicker.
Tia C.
Tyngsboro, MA
This works wonders!! Only issue is once it dries on it turns this darker color. This isn’t a big issue but I tend to put this on while I’m getting ready in the morning & forget about it by the time I’m at work. I look goofy.
Anna H.
2,291 reviews
This for me was a fail! I bought the Kiehl's Breakout Control Target Acne Spot Treatment with no expectations because I never get my hopes up at something heling to clear my acne completely but this just dried my skin out and caused it to be red and irritated. I do not recommend this and I do recommend bareminerals.
Dana S.
Wilmington, NC
Use a small amount. This stuff is magic and I always have some in my cabinet. It is definitely made for a specific spot. Don’t think you can use it on your whole face lol it works! 10/10 highly recommend
SAMMY N.
Acne products are NEVER one size fits all, I’ve tried many. But- I will say that this product is above average in my experience and did a fantastic job reducing inflammation of my zits.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
These will dry acne spots out. Just use a q-tip to dot the treatment on so surrounding skin will not get dry, red or irritated. Use 1x or 2x a day. A bit pricey and I prefer Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. Instead.
Kayli B.
Loranger, LA
Felt like this product did the thing. It worked as I expected it to! It seemed to be effective! Wasn’t disappointed at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...