Kiehl's Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion uploaded by Omaira M.Kiehl's Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion uploaded by gabby c.

BY KIEHL'S

This facial treatment lotion helps to correct and help prevent future blemishes, while reducing the appearance of dullness and rough texture. Formulated with acne-clearing Salicylic Acid and Pine Bark Extract, our facial treatment lotion calms and soothes inflamed skin, while diminishing visible redness and evening skin tone for a clear complexion. Over time, skin appears healthy and youthfully refined.

• Prevents breakouts.
  • Corrects rough texture and discolorations.
  • Apply liberally to clean, dry skin, avoiding the immediate eye area. Reduce number of applications if dryness or peeling occurs. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Salicylic Acid
    This beta-hydroxy acid refines skin texture and possesses anti-bacterial properties to suppress acne bacteria.

Aloe
    Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Vitamin B3
    Niacinamide, the form of Vitamin B3 used within our formulas, is known to help brighten skin. When used in topical skincare formulas, Vitamin B3 helps illuminate skin for increased radiance.

• Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion

Salicylic Acid,Water,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate,Niacinamide,Cyclohexasiloxane,Propylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Sodium Hydroxide,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid,Xanthan Gum,Zinc Pca,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Octadecenedioic Acid,Citral,Bht

Omaira M.
Orlando
I’ll give this product 4 stars for now because I haven’t used it long enough to determine whether it makes a difference in my routine. I’ve had it for 3 days now though and bought this because I began to break out bad again this month and my regular acne medicine wasn’t doing the job. I felt like a teenager in high school again and this product has greatly impressed me so far because I think it has already shown improvements with any surface acne and texture on my face. I can’t wait to see what it does for me after a few months of use!!! Love that this brand focuses on plant-derived ingredients!
gabby c.
Hudson, MA
This product is the best one I’ve ever used. Saw it online and wanted to try it. A little on the pricer side but totally worth it. I used to have a lot of acne and many acne scars. I used to be shy to go out without makeup on the streets because my skin was all red when I used to take my makeup off. This treated for me redness, acne scars and pores. I now don’t use that much makeup on a daily basis and I am very confident with my skin. I of course get some acne now and then but this helped my skin so much. I used to have acne scars all around my chin, forehead and cheeks. They are now gone and I am so happy that this product made it go away for me. Super recommend this. 100% works.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Colie V.
Super lightweight and oil free. It feels like you have nothing on and minimizes my pores and bumps. Very gentle on the skin. A little pricey but a little goes a long way and I feel like I would pay anything for great skin. Highly recommend this product!
Sarah A.
I love lotions, and this is one I want to keep on hand at all times. It’s not only a lotion but it helps prevent future outbreaks on your face and keeps it looking nice and healthy all the time. Not too expensive either and it don’t stink! Love!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This felt nice but I only used it once so I am not really sure too much about it. I certainly would like to try more in the future as it was from a friend of mine
Olivia V.
Bemidji
This lotion is perfect for that time of the month, when my skin is a bit temperamental! It somehow soothes my skin and moisturizes like crazy, while also controlling my nasty breakouts. It also doesn't make me super oily, which I love!! 10/10!!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this Acne cream to prepare for my sister's wedding. Using this product completely controlled my acne and allowed me to look radiant in the wedding photography. Absolutely a must if you are acne prone.
Kim D.
San Francisco
I used this for about a month and it made a difference for my skin although i didn’t return to using it, it was above expected I thought it would only slightly be good for my skin, highly recommend to those with oily skin
Morgan H.
EAST ELMHURST
Whenever my skin breaks out I always avoid using anything that is too heavy in chemicals because it just makes my skin worse. This product really feels light on my skin and clears up whatever skin problems I have
How long this 60ml bottle will last? Have been using it for one week, noticed I have ran through almost 1/2 of bottle ??
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
does this really help acne?