Kiehl's Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion uploaded by Omaira M.Kiehl's Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion uploaded by gabby c.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This facial treatment lotion helps to correct and help prevent future blemishes, while reducing the appearance of dullness and rough texture. Formulated with acne-clearing Salicylic Acid and Pine Bark Extract, our facial treatment lotion calms and soothes inflamed skin, while diminishing visible redness and evening skin tone for a clear complexion. Over time, skin appears healthy and youthfully refined.

• Prevents breakouts.
  • Corrects rough texture and discolorations.
  • Apply liberally to clean, dry skin, avoiding the immediate eye area. Reduce number of applications if dryness or peeling occurs. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Salicylic Acid
    This beta-hydroxy acid refines skin texture and possesses anti-bacterial properties to suppress acne bacteria.

Aloe
    Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Vitamin B3
    Niacinamide, the form of Vitamin B3 used within our formulas, is known to help brighten skin. When used in topical skincare formulas, Vitamin B3 helps illuminate skin for increased radiance.

• Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion

Salicylic Acid,Water,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate,Niacinamide,Cyclohexasiloxane,Propylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Sodium Hydroxide,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid,Xanthan Gum,Zinc Pca,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Octadecenedioic Acid,Citral,Bht

gabby c.
Hudson, MA
This product is the best one I’ve ever used. Saw it online and wanted to try it. A little on the pricer side but totally worth it. I used to have a lot of acne and many acne scars. I used to be shy to go out without makeup on the streets because my skin was all red when I used to take my makeup off. This treated for me redness, acne scars and pores. I now don’t use that much makeup on a daily basis and I am very confident with my skin. I of course get some acne now and then but this helped my skin so much. I used to have acne scars all around my chin, forehead and cheeks. They are now gone and I am so happy that this product made it go away for me. Super recommend this. 100% works.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Sarah A.
I love lotions, and this is one I want to keep on hand at all times. It’s not only a lotion but it helps prevent future outbreaks on your face and keeps it looking nice and healthy all the time. Not too expensive either and it don’t stink! Love!
Olivia V.
Bemidji
This lotion is perfect for that time of the month, when my skin is a bit temperamental! It somehow soothes my skin and moisturizes like crazy, while also controlling my nasty breakouts. It also doesn't make me super oily, which I love!! 10/10!!
Kim D.
San Francisco
I used this for about a month and it made a difference for my skin although i didn’t return to using it, it was above expected I thought it would only slightly be good for my skin, highly recommend to those with oily skin
Omaira M.
Orlando
I’ll give this product 4 stars for now because I haven’t used it long enough to determine whether it makes a difference in my routine. I’ve had it for 3 days now though and bought this because I began to break out bad again this month and my regular acne medicine wasn’t doing the job. I felt like a teenager in high school again and this product has greatly impressed me so far because I think it has already shown improvements with any surface acne and texture on my face. I can’t wait to see what it does for me after a few months of use!!! Love that this brand focuses on plant-derived ingredients!
KIRAN S.
Pricey, but worth it ... works great for all skin types (dry, normal, oily, combination) for now ... Sephora or Ulta stores ... not cheap at all ! Can be used during travel too ... recommend this for face use only
Michelle O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is one of the best purchases that i have made. It's a bit on the pricey side for the size that you get, but it definitely worked as soon as I tried it. It does have some cons though. It has quite a musty smell and if you rub your face afterwards, bits and pieces can rub off. But for a smoother face and less breakouts, it's definitely worth the buck.
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
I’ve been using this facial lotion for the past 3 weeks and my skin has become smoother and healthier than ever. I haven’t been able to find a product that helped me w my breakouts with out drying my skin out until I tried this lotion and it’s WORKED! It’s moisturizing and it’s a great base for my makeup and it doesn’t make my face oily.
Nicole L.
I actually really like this product! It takes down the size of the blemish without over drying the area out. The price point was a Kiehls price point, and Id probably use it again. I use it on my chest and back breakouts mostly.
How long this 60ml bottle will last? Have been using it for one week, noticed I have ran through almost 1/2 of bottle ??
Alecia K.
La Mirada
does this really help acne?

Sephora