BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

An acne treatment with Salicylic Acid that helps clear blemishes.

Does it work? I’ve used Kiel’s product and I’m looking for new items to try out :)
WiiLl this help with cystic acne? How fast is this treatment in terms of turn around for the skin?
Does it really work? And how long it takes to show the intended results ?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment!
Tracey D.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this for the spot treatment of acne. It contains 2 percent Salicylic Acid and can be very drying for the surrounding skin. It you aren’t careful to only get the lotion on the acne or pimple the lotion will severely dry out your surrounding skin. It dries out the acne if you use the lotion consistently. I feel there are better choices which dry out acne but don’t dry out the skin. [product:kiehl’s-blue-herbal-spot-treatment]
Hải N.
Irvine, CA
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Hải N.
This product is really amazinggggggg. I can tell by reducing amount of acne on my face. I have been using it for a year now. It is really good
Shannon R.
Atlanta, GA
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Shannon R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used to use this when I was a teenager and it worked wonders, however now when I use it in my late twenties- i feel like it has no impact at all. It appears as if the formula has changed. It’s not as potent as it used to be. I used to see overnight results
Britt C.
Pretty much the same as any other spot treatment product. I like Kiehls a lot so I wanted to get this
Guadalupe C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I just used this last night ! When ever you have a pimple just dab this over it and it will dry it out and it will look a lot smaller the next day
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Sheema I.
This had totally saved my face from the acne. It works like a magic so I apply it on my acne and after three- days my acne will disappear. The thing I love about it is that it takes the dark spot that used to occur whenever I get acne but after using this product I have no more acne scars. I am very pleased and satisfied and I keep purchasing it and I don’t think I will stop buying it anytime soon! Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
Natalie J.
Troy, NY
I got this while I was on a birthday trip in Miami and it was the best buy! This product worked so well for me and I used it consistently every day for a few months84
Brittany P.
Catonsville , MD
I used this along with the Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Elimination regimen. It was great as an extra boost for those problem spots. This is great relief for those painful, swollen bumps that show up overnight. It reduces the swelling surprisingly fast.
member-ffcf2
This spot treatment was great! I put it on my dark spots and blemish spots and it wasn’t too drying that’s why I loved it!
Vidhi J.
Westbury, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really expensive product and didn’t help with my ache at all. If you have really bad ache this isn’t going to work at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...