Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Hannah A.Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 #48 in Acne Treatments

Formulated for acne prone or oily skin.
2% Salicylic acid penetrates deep into the pore to reduce acne breakouts.
Inspired by the original Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion formulated in 1964.
Tested under dermatologist supervision.

How to Apply:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:
When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over fifty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
KEY INGREDIENTS

Salicylic Acid
This beta-hydroxy acid refines skin texture and possesses anti-bacterial properties to suppress acne bacteria.

Ginger Root Extract
Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.

Frankincense
Has been used ceremonially for centuries, but is also known to help reduce sebum production.

Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
,Active Ingredients ,Salicylic Acid 1.50%,,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Perlite,Nylon-12,Dipropylene Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract,Boswellia Serrata Extract,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water,T-butyl Alcohol,Camphor,Menthol,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract,Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Cinnamal,Laminaria Saccharina Extract,Zinc Sulfate,Pyridoxine Hcl,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid

Sarika P.
Woodhaven, NY
this stuff is amazing I had deep rooted acne that has been reoccurring in the same spots over and over again. I would think it’s gone and it would come back again. But after using this product it completely went away. Maybe I have super dry skin but this stuff is super drying and you must use moisturizer or more acne will appear! overall super amazing though love the results my skin has never been so clear
Tiffany P.
No results! Sad to report that this item did not work on me. I had a very rare breakout of 3 zits. I used it on the area topically for 3 days. I seen no results or clearing of the acne. I do not recommend this product and will not buy again. Not worth the money as it does nothing.
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always been very skeptical about spot treatment because they never seemed to work for me but after a major hormonal painful acne breakout I decided to give this a try. And I am so glad I did!! I can finally say that I have found my holy grail spot treatment! This literally erased the big painful pimples from my face within 3 days without leaving a scar! Cant live without this!
Vanessa Anne T.
I have been using this spot treatment for several months now. I usually have zits and small pimples. I treat them with this and i usually apply it every night before I sleep. The zits and pimples dries after 2-3 days with continuous application of the treatment. Acnes completely vanishes after a week and a half. Just give it a time to heal so it doesnt leave a scar or blemishes.
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
I’m absolutely obsessed with the smell of this product! Most spot treatments/acne products have a strong medicated smell but this smells amazing. It also seemed to work pretty well. It was good at drying out any pop up breakouts I had and helping to avoid the scar that’s normally left on my skin.
Lauren K.
I used to use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and this one stands that one up. With one use, any pimple is significantly smaller. I would save it and not use it on every little blemish because it will loose effectiveness. 11/10 recommend and will be repurchasing.
Emelia S.
Davis, CA
Doesn’t work as fast as other products I’ve tried. I’ve been using it for a while, and it usually takes about a week to clear up any breakouts. It’s burns, but doesn’t dry out my skin too much. It’s a much more expensive than other options that work faster.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Love that this product uses natural ingredients like turmeric. Any blemish I may have I put a little dab of this and the next day it’s either gone or reduced in size. It does sting a little at first but not the uncomfortable I don’t want to use this anymore stinging.
Diana D.
Saint James, NY
Did not work for me. Nothing but really dry out thand area. It definitely diminished the inflammation a bit but after continuous use over several days I saw no improvement like with other spot treatments I’ve used in the past. I do love the Kiehl’s brand just didn’t have luck with this one.
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
I use this at night before I go to sleep and before my moisturizer. I apply it and let it dry or seep in a little into my skin before my moisturizer. I love it it visibly minimizes my acne and dries them out without drying out all of my face
Laury T.
Axton, VA
I ordered this product on Sephora but there were only a few reviews. Is the product worth it and does it actually work?
Alecia K.