Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S

Formulated for acne prone or oily skin.
2% Salicylic acid penetrates deep into the pore to reduce acne breakouts.
Inspired by the original Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion formulated in 1964.
Tested under dermatologist supervision.

How to Apply:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:
When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over fifty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
KEY INGREDIENTS

Salicylic Acid
This beta-hydroxy acid refines skin texture and possesses anti-bacterial properties to suppress acne bacteria.

Ginger Root Extract
Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.

Frankincense
Has been used ceremonially for centuries, but is also known to help reduce sebum production.

Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
,Active Ingredients ,Salicylic Acid 1.50%,,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Perlite,Nylon-12,Dipropylene Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract,Boswellia Serrata Extract,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water,T-butyl Alcohol,Camphor,Menthol,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract,Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Cinnamal,Laminaria Saccharina Extract,Zinc Sulfate,Pyridoxine Hcl,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid

Buy on Bergdor...*
Ashley R.
It did not work well for me, I tried it for a few weeks and saw no results. It at least had a good smell and, but it is a more expensive brand to not work. I got it at Ulta, it just didn’t work for me.
phoebe s.
Scituate, MA
this spot treatment works super well, although sometimes i wish it were a little more powerful. it gets the job done of shrinking the size of the pimple and helping to diminish it more quickly than if no products were used, but sometimes it takes several applications a day to do so. regardless, it’s still a super good spot treatment and is gentle enough on my skin where i don’t feel it drys out the surrounding areas!
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Absolutely love this product for spot treatment. It never lets me down. I like that it doesn't have many ingredients in it & I can take it on the go as well. I can apply this 2x a day for 1-2 days & my problematic area is gone down & no longer red or it's completely gone. I even apply to my nose where I have blackheads which helps shrink the pores. I highly recommend!
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
This is a decent blemish treatment. The tube lasts forever when used as a spot treatment. It really helps reduce the healing time with pimples. Its great for men who shave as well. My man suffers from terrible ingrowns after shaving and applying a thin layer of this right after prevents them.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I discovered this brand actually on the kardisans 😂 if it's Kim k approved I have to try it 😂 a lot of the products are expensive so I tried this one out and loved it! It helped so much with spot pimples! It was a miracle worker! I have oily skin and it didn't bother it at all!
jules M.
Seattle, WA
This product is amazing. I used to work for a boutique that sold kiehls, and this was always a product I'd rebuy when I ran out. It stings a tiny bit at first but the effects it has on acne is worth it. Kiehls can be a tad pricey but you're definitely paying for the results.
Ashleigh M.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is amazing! I apply this before bed and can see a huge difference over night! It clears up my blemishes without being overly drying. I am allergic to sulfur and love natural products, so this brand is perfect! My whole skin care routine is from this brand.
Katarina G.
I think my favorite part of this product is that it has natural ingredients in it and it did just as well as harsher chemicals. I felt good putting this on my body and that I was treating my skin like it deserves to be treated
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
This was a little pricey for a spot Treatment that was not really effective on my skin. I think benzyl peroxide just works better for me than salicylic acid. For that reason I will not repurchase. Wasn't irritating though!
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
I've been using this spot treatment every night since I break out a lot. It seems to help keep my acne at bay but isn't a miracle spot treatment. It isn't drying which is great since I have sensitive skin.