Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer
- Mattifies skin, reducing the appearance of pores and leaving skin with a matte, hydrated appearance and texture
- Non-comedogenic formulation helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
How to Apply:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying moisturizer
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day
Cool Kiehl’s Fact:
- When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over forty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from the dried bark of cultivated trees and is considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that is not only recognized for its soothing effects, but is also known to have antibacterial properties.
Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin’s moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin’s softness when added to products.
Salicylic Acid 0.50%,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Glycerin,Montmorillonite,Dimethicone,Cyclohexasiloxane,Glyceryl Stearate Se,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Pentylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Pca,Butylparaben,Dipropylene Glycol,Tetrasodium Edta,Laminaria Saccharina Extract,Menthol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Boswellia Serrata Extract,Camphor,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract,Poterium Officinale Root Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract,Blue 1see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Will this calm open acne or will it burn at all? Is this ...1 Answers
- "I love this product, I have very dry sensitive skin in the winter and this moisturizer does the job without leaving my skin irritated " in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos