Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Aaziya S.Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Alina N.Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer uploaded by Connie R.

BY KIEHL'S

• Mattifies skin, reducing the appearance of pores and leaving skin with a matte, hydrated appearance and texture
  • Non-comedogenic formulation helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming

How to Apply:

• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying moisturizer
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:

• When our chemists developed Kiehl’s iconic Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over forty years later, we attribute its appeal not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Kiehl’s male patrons tell us they use it as a post-shave treatment to soothe skin and prevent razor discomfort. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!

Key Ingredients
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from the dried bark of cultivated trees and is considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that is not only recognized for its soothing effects, but is also known to have antibacterial properties.

Sodium PCA
Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin’s moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin’s softness when added to products.

Ingredients

Salicylic Acid 0.50%,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Glycerin,Montmorillonite,Dimethicone,Cyclohexasiloxane,Glyceryl Stearate Se,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Pentylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Pca,Butylparaben,Dipropylene Glycol,Tetrasodium Edta,Laminaria Saccharina Extract,Menthol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Boswellia Serrata Extract,Camphor,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract,Poterium Officinale Root Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract,Blue 1

• Will this calm open acne or will it burn at all? Is this ...1 Answers
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer
  • "I love this product, I have very dry sensitive skin in the winter and this moisturizer does the job without leaving my skin irritated " in 3 reviews
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite moisturizer, especially for the summer months. My acne is completely calmed with regular use of this product and a basic cleanser like CeraVe. Would not recommend combining this with the Blue Herbal cleanser, as I found it way too drying. Personally, I love the smell and the cooling sensation and find that I only need a pea size amount for my whole face. Because it's affordable and effective, I've repurchased multiple times (I usually get it from Nordstrom, but now they carry at Sephora, too) and will continue to repurchase in the future.
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer! I have always used more inexpensive drugstore moisturizers, but I thought it might be time to invest a bit in something nicer and I was not disappointed! After reading up on some reviews and visiting the Kiehl's store, this seemed like the best fit for me. It blew me away! It isn't heavy, it clears up any acne that pops up, it makes my skin tone even, and leaves a nice tingly feeling after I put it on. I live in an extremely dry climate and it still keeps my face feeling fresh and moisturizer! The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it like my other moisturizers in the last, but it is so light and sheer I have no issues layering tinted moisturizers, bob creams, or foundations with sunscreen over it!
Angela K.
This is my favorite Kiehl's product because I am very particular about my moisturizers. I don't like the sticky feeling I get from most moisturizers but I feel like this one mattes your face out which is good for oily prone skin like my own. I am also acne- prone and this lotion has products to support that need as well. I would highly recommend!!!
Kaylee L.
After removing makeup I usally find a few new pimples and after cleansing they become raised. I put this all over the face (not directly around the eye area) and it dries down quickly. Feels a little tingly but good. Mattifies the face quickly and flattens break outs. It seems to help heal them a bit over night and does reduce texture significantly. It did dry out some patches on my face when I used this over night but I am happy with how it calmed my skin!
Cindy C.
this moisturizer is great for any skin types! but for me it helps with my oily skin. it provides a cooling feel after application and it makes my skin oil free also making it super smooth. i recommend this product also with the wash!
Elissa K.
This stuff is great for acne prone skin that also has issues with being dry. This moisturizer has natural ingredients in it that keep breakouts away, but also moisturizes the skin so it isn't too harsh.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I get occasional/hormonal acne. This is okay for acne. Not to drying I would apply it and leave it on over night and would have major drying issues. After a few nights I could see a reduction in my break out area. Time and patience just like an acne treatment. If u tried everything else I would suggest trying this, you got nothing else to lose.
Naquits R.
This blue herbal is life for the person that has issued skin. The best part you can use the entire line of blue herbal or interim it with other Kiehls products and still look amazing. It moisurizes without being too much .Very Noc
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this with the blue herbal spot treatment and I didn't see any difference in my skin. I still broke out and it didn't really control oil either. I'm not a big fan of the smell but it isn't an artificial smell so that's good
Kaylee L.
Will this calm open acne or will it burn at all? Is this safe for all over the face or just over acne