BY KIEHL'S

An effective, oil-free, non-drying acne cleanser

• Thoroughly cleans pores and removes traces of dirt, residue and oil, which can lead to acne break-outs
  • Contains Salicylic Acid to help keep skin clear of acne blemishes

Cinnamon Bark Extract
Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from the dried bark of cultivated trees and is considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that is not only recognized for its soothing effects, but is also known to have antibacterial properties.

Ginger Root Extract
Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.

• Will this dry my face out, I have sensitive and acne pron...2 Answers
  • I have some targeted buttons so I was wondering if this p...1 Answers
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser
  • "This is my first love I use this every morning with my Luna mini and I have eczema and very sensitive dry skin and some adult acne the bottle last me almost two month and I have seen a huge different in my skin since I was put on using this product." in 4 reviews
C I.
Malibu, CA
GREAT FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN! I've been using this same exact cleanser for over 4 years and it has SAVED my skin! I remember having so many white heads in high school and worrying so much about how to remove them as quick as possible and the counter at Kiehl'S recommended the Blue Herbal line to me and it worked! I am currently using this to this day, as a college student! It makes your face feel so refreshed~ I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night! It might be a bit drying to your skin at first but if you use the moisturizer in the line with it, it will fix the dryness problem!
Taylor A.
This is a good cleanser!! Feels refreshing on the skin and a little goes a long way! I pair this with the ultra repair moisturizer and it does wonders for my skin!
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
I bought this on a whim because I had quite a few birchbox points built up that were going to expire, so I grabbed two bottles of this and called it a day. I never expected to love it as much as I do! First off I love the color it's pretty and I like how it looks on my countertop, not a deal breaker but a nice addition. I also love that it's not a harsh smell, I have sensitive eyes and skin so that's always a bonus! The consistency is nice I squirt a good amount on my clairisonic brush then go to town, it foams up very easily but not too much. When cleansing with it, it gives just a slight tingle which I love once rinsed off my skin feels so alive and refreshed. Side not I've gotten this in my mouth and it's actually quite tastey I'm not going to go squeezing the bottle in my mouth but when my goofy self stars licking her lips while cleansing I'm not instantly wanting to spit it out! I've also gotten it in my eyes which it doesn't burn and isn't super uncomfortable, just tingles. A++++
Megs S.
Buffalo, NY
I love some of Kiehl's products, including some from the Blue Herbal range, but this cleanser is WAY too drying! I have oily/combo acne-prone skin and normally do not get dry except when I'm overdoing the retinol. This cleanser will completely strip your skin of moisture! Would not recommend even for oily gals. MAYBE this would work for oily men. I didn't want to waste the bottle I bought, so I've been using it as a wash to treat any body breakouts in the shower.
Kaylee L.
This stuff is pure gold! Amazing! If you have stubborn acne or have frequent break outs this is amazing! This helps calm and clear acne away. Makes your face feel cool and refreshed after using. Skin doesn't feel dried out or burn after using and this contains acne killing ingredients. I usually don't need a toner after using this and my face feels super clean! Little goes a long way too!
Simran J.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love this cleanser! Perfect for keeping acne prone, oily or combination skin feeling fresh, hydrated and clean. So sad that they’ve re-formulated this cleanser as there is now less product (per mL) for the same price, and I’ve read reviews that say it’s not as good as the original. BUT if you can get your hands on this bottle’s formulation, it’s a definite one to try!
Hana A.
Like this a lot. I love the peppermint-y smell when I apply it. I use this only 2-3 times a week for skin rejuvenation and mild exfoliating from the salicylic acid. Follow with a moisturizer and you're good to go. Lasts a long time since you only need a little
Hayley K.
Arlington, TX
This is my absolutely favorite facial cleanser. I use this every single day! It makes my skin feel so refreshed after using it and is not over drying. I have fairly oily skin and so using this at morning and night really helps control the oil. I would not change anything about this product. I hope this product stays forever!
Jamie K.
Bellevue
I bought this at the Kiehl's store from a recommendation. I find it too harsh for my skin. After using it, my skin feels tight and it sucks up too much oil. Acne isn't always caused by oils. You need some essential oil on your skin to balance your facial oil levels and ph but this sucks it up too much. Don't really recommend it.
Nicole L.
This cleanser is SO tingly. I love it! I feel like it brought out the toxins without over drying. I always exfoliate with it though, because some areas do dry out more. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Hannah H.
Will this dry my face out, I have sensitive and acne prone skin?
Sabrina B.
I have some targeted buttons so I was wondering if this product is effective for this type of problem