BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Kiehl’s Skincare is scientifically formulated to restore and strengthen the skin barrier for healthier, younger-looking skin. A 3-step acne care kit that directly targets the treatment of acne caused by over-production of oil.
This set contains Kiehl's best-sellers that are formulated with the finest natural ingredients at high concentrations to deliver visible results.

This gift set cannot be used to qualify for code JINGLE.

Set includes:
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment (.5oz): Treats skin on contact to help clear acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads for clearer, more comfortable skin.
Blue Herbal Cleanser (2.5oz): A foaming cleaner that helps to purify pores, remove traces of oil and dirt and helps clear acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion (4.2oz): A unique facial toner for use on oily-prone areas.
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment: Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to three times a day onto clean skin.

Blue Herbal Cleanser: Wet face then work into a lather. Use twice daily.

Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion: Moisten a cotton pad and apply to skin in areas where needed. Use with Blue Herbal Cleanser and Spot Treatment for best results.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Ginger Root Extract

Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.

Menthol
Menthol is a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.

Camphor
Camphor is naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.

Heather J.
Bairoil
The face wash is my favorite thing about this system. It makes my face so soft and feeling squeaky clean. The astringent herbal lotion is also nice and leaves my skin soft as well. The smell is not the best, but it works wonders on my face :)
Brittany N.
I absolutely love the blue herbal acne treatment and is a bit on the pricey side! But don’t like the price fool you because it definitely works and I would recommend this for anyone that has struggled with acne.
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
Overall I think this is a great system. My skin is dry, and this helped with my breakouts without drying out my whole face, which is unusual for me with an acne treatment. I enjoyed the smell soo much too!
🔮Mirhanda R.
Orlando , FL
I purchased this kit at my Kiehls store with worked amazing and was not harsh for my sensitive skin. It’s good for the price with very unique modern packaging. I would Love to try there other products .
Venti T.
Highly recommend. This acne kit will change your life or your teen. I have gifted this to my teen sister and it cleared up her acne. I only use this when I acne but not as a daily skin care personally.
Jess F.
Westland , MI
The one and only acne fighting treatment that has done me SO good! The value is amazing and it’s so good on my fare skin! I can’t find this product anywhere anymore but I use to use it all the time!
Ria L.
brooklyn
This helped with a weird breakout I was having on my chin. I tried everything and nothing worked. Felt like it was getting worse until I bought this and now problem solved.
jademarie L.
Norwalk, CT
Not a huge fan, the toner burned, like a lot, the face wash was up to par, but the lotion; when I bought this I was told that the lotion wouldn’t feel greasy on my skin and it was the complete opposite I can’t say I used it long enough after that to see real effects but those were my first impressions
Alexis C.
State College
I got a sample of this product to test to make sure I had no reactions to it and I loved it! It felt soft, cleared up all my acne, and my face had a glow to it. I ended up going back to the store to buy the whole product. I love the smell too, I will definitely keep buying this brand!
Leigh G.
There herbal face wash has say my skin. I have super oily skin so the wash leaves my face feeling so clean without making it feel super dry and dull looking is amazing. I’m on my 5th bottle now