Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Elimination System

Kiehl’s Skincare is scientifically formulated to restore and strengthen the skin barrier for healthier, younger-looking skin. A 3-step acne care kit that directly targets the treatment of acne caused by over-production of oil.
This set contains Kiehl's best-sellers that are formulated with the finest natural ingredients at high concentrations to deliver visible results.

This gift set cannot be used to qualify for code JINGLE.

Set includes:
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment (.5oz): Treats skin on contact to help clear acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads for clearer, more comfortable skin.
Blue Herbal Cleanser (2.5oz): A foaming cleaner that helps to purify pores, remove traces of oil and dirt and helps clear acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion (4.2oz): A unique facial toner for use on oily-prone areas.
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment: Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to three times a day onto clean skin.

Blue Herbal Cleanser: Wet face then work into a lather. Use twice daily.

Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion: Moisten a cotton pad and apply to skin in areas where needed. Use with Blue Herbal Cleanser and Spot Treatment for best results.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Ginger Root Extract

Ginger Root Extract provides gingerols that are known to have soothing properties. It also helps to absorb excess oil.

Menthol
Menthol is a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.

Camphor
Camphor is naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Elimination System!
Sylvia L.
I’ve used this a couple time and the times that I have , I’ve seen positive results . I love that Kiehls products don’t contain anything harsh for your skin! Very effective product!
Brittany P.
Catonsville , MD
Despite the odd smell, this product works well. It isn't the best for hormonal acne, at least in my experience, but it is an effective product. The tone works very well, it dries out any blemishes relatively quickly. Overall, great product- I just wish they'd fix the smell.
Patricc A.
Houston, tx
Amazing works really fast love kills other products are amazing love the way the smell I told labor tell my friends to get kills company's been around a long time
CHLOE F.
It was too intense for me. I got more breakouts after using it for 1 week. Quite disappointing to be honest. I would say it is harsh for me. It is kinda pricey for the whole set I bought. I would not recommend to those who have started some acne problems since this is way too harsh and tense. This product is more suitable for those who are suffering from real serious acne problems.
Chase G.
Greenwood, IN
I love the entire line of Acne products that Kiehl’s offers. I love the old school packaging of their products. The toner and moisturizer remove excess oil from my face without drying it out too much. These are my go-to acne products!
Kayla T.
Novato, CA
Love the blue herbal toner. Deep cleans the skin and leaves a nice refreshing tingly sensation so you know your skin is super clean.
Yelitza B.
926 west 7th Street Plainfield nj
One of the best products for acne Make my face so soft and glow love it Hydrated it and cooling sensation
Victoria A.
This set was a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it . It smells great and is very effective . It works well and is gentle and feels good on my skin definitely happy with Kiehl’s products always !! 🎉
Talita M.
Madison, WI
This is a good product. It doesn't work overnight and it takes diligence to produce results. Definitely press it into your skin, don't just smooth it across. It has helped reduce and remove deep acne scars and blemishes. The 1oz bottle lasted me about 3 months and I have a bit left. I would buy again!
Venti T.
Highly recommend. This acne kit will change your life or your teen. I have gifted this to my teen sister and it cleared up her acne. I only use this when I acne but not as a daily skin care personally.

Looking for your answer?