Kiehl's BB Cream - Medium/Deep uploaded by member-033eb5882Kiehl's BB Cream - Medium/Deep uploaded by Marcella B.

BY KIEHL'S

Dual-action formula instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight, buildable coverage AND is clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities. Formulated with a high level of Vitamin C, known for its powerful clarifying action. Delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 PA +++ UV protection, this formula also helps to fight future sun damage. Comes in 5 shades to suit a wide range of skin tones. Provides all day hydration Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Silicone Free. Mineral Oil Free. Safe for Sensitive Skin and All Skin Types. Non Comedogenic. Dermatologist and Allergy Tested. see more...

Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love this brand and use several of their products in my skincare routine! This BB cream is great! It gives you great SPF coverage and is supposed to help the overall appearance of your skin over time. I love that this BB cream comes in a pretty wide array of shade selections. I love how they give you samples whenever you visit the counter so I always have these on hand for traveling. I make sure I get a few of these in different shades also. The sample packs give you a generous amount of product and are great to have in different shades for when you need a different shade for a shorter time period like if you get a tan on vacation. They're also nice to mix with your normal full size shade of BB Cream if you need one slightly lighter or darker, say for the summer. That way you don't have to buy the full size in several shades! This cream offers nice coverage and a natural looking finish on the face. I like to set mine with powder to help it last longer since I have combination skin. This cream also is nice layered under other cream or powder products such as bronzer, blush, and highlighter. I would recommend this product. It's a nice alternative to wearing a full face of concealer everyday and can easily be applied with your hands to save time!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Love using this products on the weekend when I don’t have to go out and meet people. I use this because I need to layer up products to protect my skin. It is very good for your skin and doesn’t break you out. Besides B.B. cream is way better than foundation and it’s also give you some coverage.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
I really like this BB cream because it treats my skin while I am able to have coverage. It has spf in it, so it is good to put on for a day at he beach, or just running errands. It had a slight smell of chemicals, but not too strong. The color blends to your skin tone and looks amazing!
ashley g.
I use this one as a back up to by Bareminerals gel cream which is by fair the best but this a close favorite. What makes it second is its lack of color option. I have to be careful with application otherwise i look washed out. But the forumula is really light and you can apply it just like a lotion
Love this product super light weight but still coverage! Also has spf which is a big plus for me (living in Texas)
Ana A.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta esta bb cream. No tapa los poros y mejora el estado de la piel. Lo único que no me gusta es que no tiene tan buen cubrimiento, pero es una bb cream no una base así que es un producto bastante bueno