Kiehl's BB Cream - Actively Correcting and Beautifying with SPF 50 PA+++
- Dual-action formula instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight, buildable coverage AND is clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities.
- Formulated with a high level of Vitamin C, known for its powerful clarifying action.
- Delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 PA +++ UV protection, this formula also helps to fight future sun damage.
- Comes in 4 shades to suit a wide range of skin tones.
- Provides all day hydration
- Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Silicone Free. Mineral Oil Free.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin and All Skin Types. Non Comedogenic. Dermatologist and Allergy Tested.
How to Apply:
- First dot a small amount of the formula down the center of the face, on the forehead, nose and chin. Then go back and blend the formula into the skin all over the face, using an outward and upward sweeping motion with the fingertips.
Kiehl’s Insider Tips:
- Apply a small amount first. Then if more coverage is desired, repeat the application outlined here, using a small amount of product for each application.
- Concentrate the application on the areas of the face where coverage is needed most, for example around the nose and mouth.
- Wear our BB Cream alone, or follow with an application of foundation and/or powder, if desired.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
Known for its affinity with skin and its powerful ability to improve the appearance of skin aging.
A unique combination of Homosalate, Octocrylene and Ehtylhexyl Salicylate to provide very high level broad spectrum SPF 50 protection.
Bb Cream - Actively Correcting And Beautifying With Spf 50 Pa+++
Active Ingredients,Homosalate 10%,Octisalate 5%,Octocrylene 5%,Titanium Dioxide 1.63%,Cosmetic Ingredients,Water,Dicaprylyl Ether,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Silica,Nylon-12,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Tribehenin,Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Adenosine,Aluminum Hydroxide,May Contain,Titanium Dioxide,Iron Oxides
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos