BY KIEHL'S #75 in BB Cream

• Dual-action formula instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight, buildable coverage AND is clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities.
  • Formulated with a high level of Vitamin C, known for its powerful clarifying action.
  • Delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 PA +++ UV protection, this formula also helps to fight future sun damage.
  • Comes in 4 shades to suit a wide range of skin tones.
  • Provides all day hydration
  • Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Silicone Free. Mineral Oil Free.
  • Safe for Sensitive Skin and All Skin Types. Non Comedogenic. Dermatologist and Allergy Tested.

How to Apply:

• First dot a small amount of the formula down the center of the face, on the forehead, nose and chin. Then go back and blend the formula into the skin all over the face, using an outward and upward sweeping motion with the fingertips.

Kiehl’s Insider Tips:

• Apply a small amount first. Then if more coverage is desired, repeat the application outlined here, using a small amount of product for each application.
  • Concentrate the application on the areas of the face where coverage is needed most, for example around the nose and mouth.
  • Wear our BB Cream alone, or follow with an application of foundation and/or powder, if desired.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)

Known for its affinity with skin and its powerful ability to improve the appearance of skin aging.
    UV Filters

A unique combination of Homosalate, Octocrylene and Ehtylhexyl Salicylate to provide very high level broad spectrum SPF 50 protection.

• Bb Cream - Actively Correcting And Beautifying With Spf 50 Pa+++

Active Ingredients,Homosalate 10%,Octisalate 5%,Octocrylene 5%,Titanium Dioxide 1.63%,Cosmetic Ingredients,Water,Dicaprylyl Ether,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Silica,Nylon-12,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Tribehenin,Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Adenosine,Aluminum Hydroxide,May Contain,Titanium Dioxide,Iron Oxides

Buy on Bergdor...*
April B.
United States
Review for: light more...
I have tried a boat load of BB Creams and thete are so many that feel thick and heavy. When I think BB Cream, I expect it to melt into the skin and have a light natural finish, not feel like I put on a full coverage foundation. Well, this IS that BB Cream that melts into the skin to leave a natural finish. It's beautiful on the skin plus it has the added benefit of SPF 50. It's not heavy feeling at all and leaves a glowy finish. If you don't like a dewy finish, you can always set it with powder. The only issue that I has had was the color. I usually wear light to light medium in everything else so I purchased light. It was a little orange looking at first but did blend in good but still looked a little dark. I'm going to try the fair/light. Fingers crossed because I love this.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 BB Cream - Medium/Deep-Colorless more...
I love this brand and use several of their products in my skincare routine! This BB cream is great! It gives you great SPF coverage and is supposed to help the overall appearance of your skin over time. I love that this BB cream comes in a pretty wide array of shade selections. I love how they give you samples whenever you visit the counter so I always have these on hand for traveling. I make sure I get a few of these in different shades also. The sample packs give you a generous amount of product and are great to have in different shades for when you need a different shade for a shorter time period like if you get a tan on vacation. They're also nice to mix with your normal full size shade of BB Cream if you need one slightly lighter or darker, say for the summer. That way you don't have to buy the full size in several shades! This cream offers nice coverage and a natural looking finish on the face. I like to set mine with powder to help it last longer since I have combination skin. This cream also is nice layered under other cream or powder products such as bronzer, blush, and highlighter. I would recommend this product. It's a nice alternative to wearing a full face of concealer everyday and can easily be applied with your hands to save time!
Ker K.
Review for: medium more...
Me encanta esta Bb Cream es divina al aplicar y muy natural, te ayuda bastante a tapar todo lo que no te gusta, es una de mis fav al estar al natural pero con poco maquillaje súper recomendada ❤️ Kiehl's BB Cream - Actively Correcting and Beautifying with SPF 50 PA+++
Priscila C.
I used to love this B.B. cream because is not makeup but a skin care product that offers skin benefits. Unfortunately the medium shade is a little orange and dark for me and the light shade is too light for me. However the finish is awesome, my skin looks dewy and beautiful. The coverage is also very good for a B.B. cream, covers my redness, uneven skin tone and dark spots perfectly. I’m still waiting for them to offer more shades. I will buy in a second
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
At first I did not know how to use this product but after learning it was great!!! I loved using it In the summer with the high SPF and slight tint of color. Oh t was a little heavy but I love this brand and this product.
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 BB Cream - Medium/Deep-Colorless more...
Love using this products on the weekend when I don’t have to go out and meet people. I use this because I need to layer up products to protect my skin. It is very good for your skin and doesn’t break you out. Besides B.B. cream is way better than foundation and it’s also give you some coverage.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I got this from nordstrom. I love using this especially during summer months because of the spf. The vit c in it as well helps my acne prone skin. Rhough it is kind of tacky/ thick when applying and the smell is really like a sunscreen.
Grant R.
Auburn
Review for: fair more...
It was just okay. It sort of dried out and became powdery, showing off my pores. It’s probably important to note that I have oily skin in my T zone and normal to dry everywhere else. It provides little coverage which I know is a thing with all BB creams though.
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Very high in SPF. there isn’t much of a scent but it does leave a bit of a sticky residue. If I’m using this product, I️ put it on as soon as possible to allow it time to dry. I prefer their other moisturizers and creams.
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
This Bb cream is amazing. Light weight moisturizer with a slight tint. With the bonus of SPF 50. Feels good on my skin and makes my face look nice without using foundation.