Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask

Treat your skin to nourishing hydration with this rich and creamy face mask. Inspired by freshly picked Avocados, this fragrance-free mask has an addictively creamy texture that smoothes onto skin to hydrate and replenish. Formulated with Avocado Fruit Extract, Avocado Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, this nourishing mask leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Your perfect pick for healthy-looking skin!

Is this a product better suited to dry skin?
Would this be a good face mask for my dry/normal skin type - Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask ?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask!
Raven A.
Anaheim, CA
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Raven A.
I purchased this product in a set of 3 masks. I don’t find myself reaching for it very often as I am more oily than dry. The texture is kind of piecy as if you were to put real avocado on your face and rub it in. It does leave my face incredibly soft and and doesn’t feel super thick. It’s a nice addition to a mask collection.
Tiffanie Y.
PORTER RANCH, CA
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was excited to get a sample of this Avocado Nourishing hydration mask from sephora because my dry skin has become even more dry with this weather and desperately needed some hydration. After just one use for fifteen minutes, my skin felt softer, smoother and way less dry. I like that there was no fragrance as well. Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by angelica G.
This mask will change your life! I am not kidding! It actually repairs your skin & makes it feel so soft & supple! A lot of masks have many claims but this one follows through! It hydrates your skin& brings it back to life, giving it a beautiful radiant glow!!!! So amazing!
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Maria M.
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask I have been using this mask since I got the Kiehl’s kit that comes with it, so good! I use it when I feel my skin dry, it makes my skin feels smooth and so hydrated in minutes! Btw I finished all my bottle 😄 love it ♥️ I have my mask on in this picture!
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Morgan B.
My husband bought me this for Christmas and OMG I love it!! I was definitely skeptical at first because the texture is like nothing I've ever seen in a mask before. It's almost like jello or flan, weird right? But once you put it on your face, it starts to melt into this luxurious, creamy, green goodness! It has an ingredient list packed full of great stuff like avocado oil, avocado fruit extract and evening primrose oil. You're supposed to leave it on for 15 minutes but sometimes I go longer, and afterwards my skin is incredibly SOFT, moisturized, and so smooth! And the best part, the softness lasts for literally DAYS!! I would highly recommend you try this mask when they have one of their sales (like my husband did)!
Victoria C.
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Victoria C.
This cream immediately improves the look and feel of under eye texture and dry fine lines through all day hydration. Avocado Eye Cream revives tired, puffy under eyes affected by digital eye fatigue caused by the daily usage of personal devices. Very rich and nourishing.
Steph
Attleboro, MA
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Steph
Oh son of a Kiehl’s!! This mask is INTERESTING, I wasn’t too sure about it at first but I love it. The texture is weird, you can call it an acquiring texture, it takes some getting use to. I would use a mask scoop to get the product out the jar (a little goes a LONG way!) then rub the product onto your face! It instantly hydrates your skin and it feels like your skin is drenched in butter (weird comparison I know lol) but it’s amazing ! The smell is okay and it’s made out of avocados, that’s a bonus!!! Anyway, I love how my skin feels moisturized after rinsing it off! I would buy again.
Talluri V.
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Talluri V.
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Talluri V.
Purchased at: Macy's
The avocado hydration mask is good and melts very nicely on the skin. Its fragrance free and It leaves a oily texture and feels so hydrated and soft. Used once and will review again after my continuous use.
brklyn S.
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by brklyn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love how moisturizing this product is! The texture is amazing, as it looks and feels like avocado and it is very soothing on the skin. This is such a great product! I use this product when my skin is feeling very dehydrated and I need a booster.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask uploaded by Yana S.
What can be more funny than green mask on your face! 😅 I use it whenever I need to soften and hydrate my skin and it works great. The mask has a texture of a real avocado (even a bit more firm) therefore you need to mash and warm it up in your hands before applying. #Kiehls # Kiehl’s #avocado #facemask #avocadomask #dryskin #combinationskin #hydration
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma K.
Houston
il y a 3 mois
Jasmine V. il y a 2 mois
Yes. All Kiehls products that I’ve tried are great for my dry, sensitive skin. I especially love the avocado eye cream and the creme de corps.
anastasiia S.
East Hanover, NJ
il y a un an
Christina S. il y a un an
Perfect for dry skin as this product is extremely hydrating. You can feel the hydration immediately after rinsing it off. I use it year round.
Anna D.
Camp Lejeune, NC
il y a un an
Katie M. il y a 8 mois
Yes I tried! Weird consistency...kind of solid and not creamy at first but feels really nice when applied. Felt hydrated after! I got it in a set with the eye cream but was happy I got the face mask with it.