A hydrating eye cream that de-puffs and brightens under eyes.

What do you reccomend for bags under the eyes?
Does this work immediately or does it have to be used 40yrs first????
Is this good for dark circles?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream!
chandler C.
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by chandler C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was pleasantly surprised by [product:kiehl’s-avocado-eye-cream] when I started using it! It makes my under eye feel moisturized, and I think it’s helping prevent fine lines. A little goes a LONG way, so the product actually lasts a really long time!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Bernice C.
Started noticing that in my mid 30s I’m getting folds near my eyes and needed to step up my eye cream game. I’m a huge fan of this moisturizer because it’s light and creamy, not greasy. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It’s also reasonably priced, because a little bit goes a long way.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Morgan B.
My husband got me this eye cream for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! This stuff is so creamy but it absorbs into your skin like water and doesn't leave your eyes feeling greasy. You get a ton for your money and a tiny bit covers your entire eye! I use this in the morning and at night as part of my skincare routine and I'm completely satisfied with it! I feel like it's helping my few little wrinkles and it's helping to prevent me from getting more! I'd totally recommend this!
Jackie B.
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Jackie B.
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Jackie B.
kReceived this in a #gwp from #sephora. I didn't know what to expect from this one. Wow. When #kiehl's say #creamy; they are not kidding! Deep beautiful green in color and feels rich on the finger. When I put it on my face it becomes textured, asorbs quickly and isn't greasy. Super gentle with no fragrance. My eye area feels and looks fresh and moisturized. Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream for sure!🥑 *ETA- #kiehl's tests on animals*
hils ..
San Diego, CA
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by hils ..
Had a chance to finally try this eye cream after so many recommendations. It’s a little pricey, but it definitely feels amazing underneath the eyes. The texture is quite thick so you really have to dab it into the skin well. I also enjoy how the slight green tint helps with color correcting!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am so dry during winter. This is very thick and rubs in well. Great moisturizing job. Smells good. Not too expensive. I haven’t seen much effect on wrinkles/lines. Doesn’t burn my eyes. I rotate this with a retinol as I dry out so much in the winter! Scent is light-not like you smeared an avocado on your eye-haha! [product:kiehl’s-avocado-eye-cream]
Labiba R.
Mineola, NY
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this eye cream for about 1.5 months and really haven’t spotted any huge difference. Although it did keep my under eyes moisturized. I always apply at night and before putting concealer/makeup, I also prime my under eyes by using this cream so that it keeps them hydrated. A little goes a long way definitely for the jar. This cream won’t cure your under eye puffines, dark circles, wrinkles or fine lines. I will keep using it because just as my skin, I also want my under eyes to be hydrated always! [product:kiehl’s-avocado-eye-cream]
Charline C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Charline C.
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Charline C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love this eye cream. It’s truly hard to find a good eye cream because my eyes get irritate over most products. Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream came through for my under eyes. I don’t really have dark under eyes but the moisture and consistency of not looking tired at all time have been a blessing. I brought it to try but now It has to stay in my skin care routine. Specially people with sensitive eyes, you should definitely try it if you can afford it.
Stephanie W.
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Stephanie W.
Super moisturizing and creamy! This eye cream has a velvety smooth consistency and it really hydrates the under eye area. It works wonderfully under concealer and eye makeup. It doesn’t budge! It has avocado oil, beta-carotene, and Shea butter to nourish the under-eye area. Love this one! [product:kiehl’s-avocado-eye-cream] #skincare #skin #skinroutine #skinregimen #beauty #regimen #beautyregimen #beautyroutine #beautifulskin #healthyskin #cleanskin #radiantskin #radiance #moisturizing #hydrating #hydration #hydrator #moisturizer #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #selfcare #luxury #luxurybeauty #luxuryskincare #beautiful #wrinkles #finelines #hydrate #influenster #beautyproducts #brightskin #sensitiveskin #sensitive #nourishing #plumpskin #plumping #firming #elasticity #skinelasticity #eyes #eyecare #eyecream #eye #eyemoisturizer #undereye
Aris S.
Brooklyn
Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream uploaded by Aris S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using various eye creams for the past 9 years, and I STILL have not found my HG. I keep trying new products but nothing sticks. This is the second time I bought this. I enjoy the texture, which is a little odd. It’s a cream but spreads a bit oily, but it does not clog my pores. It keeps my eye area moist but doesn’t seem to have long term effects. I may repurchase this intermittently but not sure it is my forever-eye cream yet..

299 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...