Kiehl's Aromatic Blends  Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit

Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit

BY KIEHL'S

Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit:

• A blend of Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit
  • Accented by ginger and rounded out with soothing notes of soy milk and white musk

How to Apply:
-Spray fragrance directly on the skin, avoiding the eye area

Kiehl's Aromatic Blends  Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit
Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit
Buy on Kiehl's
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Love the smell. Must have mist. I use it for my home and my office. It makes such a huge difference. Very good value and nice bottle. Well packed and composed. Highly recommend others to give it a try and see for yourself . I wish it came in bigger bottles.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my fave scents from kiehls! I adore the citrus with subtle floral notes. It's fresh and light and not nauseatingly sweet like most citrus fragrances. Perfect for people who like lighter fragrances. It's one of my fave summer go to fragrances.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I work at a Kiehl's counter at Macy's (one of four in the US!) and when I clock in for my shift, the first thing I do is spray on one of our fragrances. All of them are made from two separate notes. This mist is wonderful. It's soft, not overpowering, but smells so good. All four of Kiehl's fragrances are fantastic but this one is a favorite.
Danielle N.
Completely IN LOVE with this fragrance! It almost makes you feel more light and bubbly. It's just the right about of grapefruit without being overpowering. WOULD RECOMMEND! Worth the price and will buy again
Carissa R.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my gaaaaad this scent is the most refreshing flowery smell ever, sadly I don't think they sell it at my Dillard's anymore. The scent is buildable so you could def go for either subtle or as if you bathed in it, either way i am in love with the scent
Ashley N.
I am absolutely in love with this. The scent is subtle enough but definitely noticeable...and compliments abound. Such a fresh scent as well. I can't help but feel a little perkier and more cheerful with this.
Lashanda B.
Citrus in a bottle, light and strong but at the same time subtle, this isn't over powering at all, I recommend this one
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
Pleasant fragrance that stays for a long time, giving a freshness and sense of deep cleaning. It's not nauseating.
kailey w.
Benton, LA
I spray it and boom I instantly feel like I'm in an amazing flower garden I am in love with it!
Danielle D.
Smells amazing & delish! Highly recommend- great for women who like a light crisp scent
Bonnie B.
Rego Park, NY
I've never used a kiehls product but I've heard a lot about the brand, can anyone suggest a few of their favorite kiehls products to use ?
Lori M.
I have never tried Kiehls. I am a fan of grapefruit scent. Is this strong or mild?
Livia C.
How strong/intense is this scent? I want something luxurious smelling but certain scents do trigger migraines for me
Jessica M.
Duque de Caxias, Rj
À embalagens me chamou bastante atenção, mas gostaria de saber se é bom. Alguém poderia me dizer ?