BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

A skin-softening scented body cleanser that transforms into a rich, lathering foam to gently cleanse and condition skin. Formulated without sulfates and proven to provide 24 hours of skin softness.

Orange Flower & Lychee:

An exotic fusion of Orange Flower and Lychee
Sweetened with a touch of honey and rounded out by Moroccan Rose

How to Apply:
-For use in the shower, apply cleanser directly to a wet body sponge or washcloth;
-Or, foam up several palmsful over the body and rinse off
-For use in the bath, allow two or three capsful (or more, if desired) to disperse under running bath water for a sheerly delightful foaming bath experience
-Follow with use of the Kiehl's body moisturizer appropriate for your skin type

Iana T.
Review for: Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit more...
I love the fragrance of this body wash...the crisp, clean floral & citrus combination wakes me up & makes me happy. As with most of the kiehls body washes, a little goes a long way, so that makes my wallet a little happier too. Happy to start a day with!
Suzie G.
Review for: Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit more...
I enjoy the kiehl's product. I just live using rhis in the morning. The refreshing scent gives me a boost of energy to wake me up. It smells so fresh.