Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner uploaded by Raine d.

BY KIEHL'S

• Gentle, daily silicone-free conditioner
  • Formulated with wheat proteins and amino acids for a light, creamy texture
  • Imparts a healthy-looking shine to hair without weighing it down
  • Helps maintain hair’s natural moisture balance to further strengthen hair and improve manageability

How to Apply:
After shampooing with the Kiehl's Shampoo appropriate for your hair and scalp type, rinse hair thoroughly
Apply Amino Acid Conditioner by gently working it into the scalp and hair-especially the ends and combing through
Leave in for a few minutes and then rinse out
KEY INGREDIENTS
Amino Acids

Amino Acids are fundamental to the human body and construct proteins. When chemically united with fatty alcohol or fatty acid, they have cleansing properties and maintain their mild amphoteric character. Amino Acids are known to moisturize by enhancing the skin's water retention.

Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is an off-white, semi-solid, highly saturated fat expressed from the kernels of the coconut. It is stable when exposed to air. It lathers quickly and is a good skin cleanser commonly used in many skin care formulations. Lathers readily and softens skin.

Jojoba Oil
Jojoba Oil is extracted from the beanlike seeds of the desert shrub Simondsia Chinensis and has been traditionally used by both Mexicans and Native Americans for skin care purpose. It reduces transepidermal water loss without completely blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness. It is nurturing for the skin and helps to restore skin's natural lipid barrier.

Amino Acid Conditioner

Aqua / Water,Cetyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Cetyl Esters,Isopropyl Alcohol,Phenoxyethanol,Myristyl Alcohol,Parfum / Fragrance,Stearyl Alcohol,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil,Tocopherol,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride,Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Wheat Amino Acids,Coumarin,Citric Acid

Johara H.
I have long hair which had a tendency to be dry and frizzy. I say had since with prolonged use of this conditioner (in conjunction with the shampoo), I found this helped a lot in making my hair more manageable. The only downside is that I now find that it does get greasy a little more quickly, and that my hair is a little flatter at the roots. That's a trade-off I'm willing to make. I also found it did well with both hard and soft water (I travel a lot so my hair goes through a lot of types of water). It has a very thick consistency that I found also works well as a deep conditioning mask.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
I hated the Amino Acid shampoo, but I think this is actually a good everyday conditioner. It's lightweight enough so that it doesn't weigh down your hair, but it also does a good job of nourishing the hair. It leaves your hair feeling nice and soft and I found that I could use it with various shampoos and get the same results. A little goes a long way with this conditioner (at least compared to the shampoo that I used more than twice as fast). However, it's a bit pricey and I think you can find conditioners in the drugstore that can do the same for your hair.
Eva K.
Obsessed with this conditioner. It keeps my hair smooth, shiny and healthy without weighing it down. Well worth the price tag (especially when you get the huge pump - it lasts forever.) I definitely recommend this product (I have really thick, straight hair and it works like a charm.)
Emily K.
My gym has this product and I love the way it makes my hair feel after use. It's totally lightweight and feels like it gets rid of build up from other product that other products don't. My hair is always Super soft too! Smells great as well.
Lili W.
I love to use this on the ends of my hair, it makes it super soft, the only downside is that sometimes it can make your hair more oily than you want it to be. But if you have dry, fine hair, this is the product to use.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
I got this the other day and im seriously obsessed with it. I think the price is at a good point considering it's Keihls. My hair is SO easy to brush after i shower with this and it also dries less frizzy. Definitely going to repurchase!
Meagan H.
Love this product! Works great on my hair. A lottle goes a long way and I like the smell, it's not overpowering.
Shin Yi C.
It smells like coconut and works great in keeping your hair soft and silky all day long.
Raine d.
london
Leaves my hair soft and my curls enhanced. I sometimes use it when my hair just needs some ooomph. I rinse it apply conditioner and then wash out after a good long while tbh.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
The smell is heavenly! It's like super yummy coconuts! This is nice for an everyday conditioner if you're hair is not overly dry. In the winter I like to use something a little more hydrating. This rinses out clean and my hair doesn't feel like it's weighed down.