Kiehl's Age Defender Moisturizer uploaded by Alex C.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This dual-action anti-aging moisturizer is clinically demonstrated to visibly lift and firm skin, while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Specifically formulated for men’s thicker, coarser skin, our revitalizing treatment gently exfoliates dead skin cells, which allows the formula to effectively penetrate skin’s surface layers and smooth out roughness.

Formulated with Linseed Extract and combined with Caffeine and Soy Protein, this “age defender” helps to significantly improve skin’s elasticity and firmness, while visibly strengthening skin for a more youthful, energized appearance

How to Use:

• Massage a small amount of moisturizer onto freshly–cleansed skin
  • Kiehl’s first global all-in-one anti-aging moisturizer for men (targeting wrinkle reduction, lifting and firming)
  • Clinically proven to improve firmness, decrease lines and wrinkles and lift sagging skin
  • Dual-action technology is specifically formulated for men’s thicker, coarse skin to achieve even better results

Clinically shown to:

• Lift skin
  • Improve firmness and elasticity
  • Decrease sagginess and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improve skin smoothness, texture, and overall appearance of skin
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA)
    Provides targeted exfoliation, helps to smooth imperfections on the skin, tightens and cleans pores

Linseed Extract
    Anti-aging capabilities derived from this compound’s high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein and zinc, reduce wrinkles and increase firmness.

Tensing Polymers
    Provide optimum tensing benefits without compromising skin comfort

• Age Defender Moisturizer

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Alcohol Denat.,Sucrose Stearate,Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Octyldodecanol,Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid,Synthetic Wax,Sodium Polyacrylate,Phenoxyethanol,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid,Parfum / Fragrance,Polyurethane-2,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Polymethyl Methacrylate,Chlorphenesin,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Limonene,Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract,Dimethiconol,Tocopherol,Caffeine,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein,Myristic Acid,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Adenosine,Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract,Sodium Benzoate,Caprylyl Glycol,Dimethyl Mea,Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,Linalool,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Dehydroacetate,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water,Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract,Potassium Sorbate,Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract,Citral

Alex C.
bellmore
I walked into Roosevelt field mall first time and they took such good care of me and my face. I walked In not knowing anything. My asks were about looking youthful and let me tell you how great this makes my face feel and look. I use this product every single day. I like to apply before going to bed and before I star my day. While applying you feel a cool tingle sensation which I love. Your face instantly becomes brighter and smooth.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Kiehls and love the brand it stands for! I use this product to help prevent any further aging! It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and really moisturizes my skin lovely. I order this online and love it! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for some great anti-aging remedies!
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I bought this for my husband and then I started to try even though it was for guys and omg this is amazing! My skin feels so Moisturized and it took away all the texture in my face I was so blown away I used all of it.
Ger S.
Another top quality Kiehls product. Use it primarily around my eyes and after a number of weeks of dedicated use you can notice a different. Dark rings dissipate and skin’s vibrancy returns.
Mistirae S.
I LOVE this. It really give your skin the hydration that it needs. You can feel a difference in your skin after using this product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry skin 😍
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This product has given me amazing results it clears up fine lines and wrinkles it definitely makes your skin look much younger and radiance you will not want to try any other product because it works absolutely amazing and it does the job and it smells really good
Karina R.
Apopka, FL
It's never too early to start using age combating products and I love this moisturizer by kiehls. I love it. It hydrates the skin and the best part about it, is that you're taking care of the elasticity of your skin
Jennifer L.
Elizabethton, TN
Can't go wrong with anything from them. Everything I have ever tried has made my skin feel amazing. I did notice a reduction in my smile lines over a couple of weeks.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)

back