BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Formulated with Moroccan Lava Clay, Kiehl’s Age Defender Cleanser, our unique black 2-in-1 men’s face wash, deeply cleanses while exfoliating to remove excess dirt and oil for a refreshed, younger-looking appearance.
  • For a deeper exfoliation use as a 5-minute mask, where the formula with plant derived Phytic Acid will break down the toughest layers of dead skin cells, to smooth the appearance of fine lines and improve overall texture.

Moroccan Lava Clay
Sourced from the Atlas mountains of Morocco, this soap-like clay helps to purify skin, absorbing excess oil and helping to remove debris.

Phytic Acid
Helps remove tougher layers of dead skin cells for a refreshed, younger-looking appearance.

Micronized Apricot Seed
Exfoliating ingredient helps remove dead skin cells

Elise H.
I actually bought this Exfoliating Cleanser for my husband who occasionally gets flakey skin near his beard but ended up running out of my own (their Exfoliating Clay cleanser) and absolutely fell in love with this product.  I now use it 2-3 days/week and feel as if it is the best exfoliating cleanser I have used to date.  It preps my skin well for the rest of my nightly routine, I follow immediately with Kiehl's Iris Essence now which I also love.  I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Nola R.
Milwaukee , WI
What Can I say? I absolutely love this product. I actually love this whole line. I haven’t had a reaction from this stuff ever. It’s pretty great. It works and the price point is pretty good too. I will definitely buy more.
Phuong N.
Love this men exfoliate cleanser from Kiehl's. I use it too. The sense is little strong but the skin becomes 10 times smoother and my open pores are tightening after water rinse. Highly recommended for normal-oily skin.
Samm P.
This is aimed at men but I don’t see why it can’t be used across the board. Nice easy abrasive scrub to exfoliate and a dark color with a clean scent. I’ve noticed my skin is brighter and less tired looking
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
This cleanser is perfect for my combination skin. Cleans but doesn't strip the skin of it moisture. Face feels good and clean yet luxuriously soft and moisturized. Even removes water proof makeup without having to pull hard and stretch skin.
Allyson P.
Kiehls cleansers are all really awesome and gentle on your skin. I have skin more on the oily side and like to use this cleanser at night for the reparative sleep cycles and such but it works fantastically !
Jessica M.
Magna
i loved it and he was a great man to me and he said that you you were a great gentleman to be a great person to you and he was your to the show he loved it and
Sean P.
New york
Great product I love this because when I was at my peak of break outs my mom got me this from one of her friend and this was a bomb

back