BY KIEHL'S

Our 2-in-1 face wash deeply cleanses while exfoliating to remove excess dirt and oil.

Formulated with Moroccan Lava Clay, our unique charcoal colored 2-in-1 face wash deeply cleanses while exfoliating to remove excess dirt and oil for a refreshed, younger-looking appearance. For a deeper exfoliation, use as a 5-minute mask, where the formula will break down the toughest layers of dead skin cells, to smooth the appearance of fine lines and improve overall texture.

Nola R.
Milwaukee , WI
What Can I say? I absolutely love this product. I actually love this whole line. I haven’t had a reaction from this stuff ever. It’s pretty great. It works and the price point is pretty good too. I will definitely buy more.
Samm P.
This is aimed at men but I don’t see why it can’t be used across the board. Nice easy abrasive scrub to exfoliate and a dark color with a clean scent. I’ve noticed my skin is brighter and less tired looking
Allyson P.
Kiehls cleansers are all really awesome and gentle on your skin. I have skin more on the oily side and like to use this cleanser at night for the reparative sleep cycles and such but it works fantastically !
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
This cleanser is perfect for my combination skin. Cleans but doesn't strip the skin of it moisture. Face feels good and clean yet luxuriously soft and moisturized. Even removes water proof makeup without having to pull hard and stretch skin.
Sean P.
New york
Great product I love this because when I was at my peak of break outs my mom got me this from one of her friend and this was a bomb