Kiehl's Actively Correcting And Beautifying SPF 50 BB Cream - Fair/Light uploaded by Renee B.Kiehl's Actively Correcting And Beautifying SPF 50 BB Cream - Fair/Light uploaded by Radka B.

BY KIEHL'S

Instant Perfection. Lasting Correction. - Dual-action formula instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight, buildable coverage AND is clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities. - Formulated with a high level of Vitamin C, known for its powerful clarifying action. - Delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 PA +++ UV protection, this formula also helps to fight future sun damage. - Comes in 4 shades to suit a wide range of skin tones. - Provides all day hydration. - Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Silicone Free. Mineral Oil Free. - Safe for Sensitive Skin and All Skin Types. - Non Comedogenic. Dermatologist and Allergy Tested. How to Apply: - First dot a small amount of the formula down the center of the face, on the forehead, nose and chin. Then go back and blend the formula into the skin all over the face, using an outward and upward sweeping motion with the fingertips. Kiehls Insider Tips: - Apply a small amount first. Then if more coverage is desired, repeat the application outlined here, using a small amount of product for each application. - Concentrate the application on the areas of the face where coverage is needed most, for example around the nose and mouth. - Wear our BB Cream alone, or follow with an application of foundation and/or powder, if desired. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years. it provides light coverage that still lets your skin breathe. I also love that it includes a high SPF. I get paranoid that I will run out so I always have an extra tube stashed in a drawer. The smell at first is the only drawback, but it quickly dissipates. I have very sensitive skin and have never had any issues with this product. If you are looking for a product that provides some coverage, leaves skin dewy, provides UVA/UVB protection and improves the texture of skin over time, this is for you. (So basically, I would recommend this to everyone!) It is especially great for the summer months, since it is such a light product.
Madison M.
Davie, FL
This is the most amazing tinted moisturizer I've ever used. A little pricey for something that *isnt* foundation, but I just moved to Miami and wanted to stop wearing makeup everyday because it's so hot and I had gotten a bit more tan than the shade of my full coverage foundation, but I still had redness/post-acne marks. This LOOKS and FEELS like I'm wearing no makeup at all, but boosted my confidence a million percent. Amazing product.
leyna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I have to go outside in sunny days. It stings a little if you put too close to eyes (yes, I had to learn in hard way), otherwise a great BB cream for summer time. It makes my face look healthy and coverage is pretty good. This can cover small freckles easily. But you might want to add more layers or use concealer for dark spots.
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If Kiehls is reading this I need them to carry the BB Cream in Deep in the US. I love this BB cream and have to purchase on ebay because they don't sell the shade Deep in the US. For all of us dark skinned girls, Kiehls I need you to do right by us.
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
Ehhh. It's not bad, but the coverage isn't great. I'm sure after using it for more time, it might be good for my skin, but I think I'll save it for summer when I want SPF.
Anna Frazier S.
Greensboro, NC
The perfect consistency for a night light weight bb cream. The packaging is cute and very portable and is not a horrible price point. It is also buildable which is essential.

The only issue I have is the lack of colors.
Lydia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to BB cream in the summer when I don't want a heavy full face foundation. It has nice coverage for a BB but feels like a tinted moisturizer. It's SPF 50 which is awesome, especially for my fair skin.
Ellis L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the coverage on this isn't too heavy or feels heavy on at all. It does have a smell but isn't too bothersome. Extra love for this because of the SPF 50!
Erin P.
I first started using BB creams when I lived in Korea (before they made it over to the US) and always found them to be too heavy. Regardless I did like how flawless they made my skin look. I am very fair and need a good medium between good coverage and not washing me out. The Kiehl's BB cream is great: it provides good coverage, SPF protection, and doesn't wash me out. It also wears fairy lightly so I don't feel like I have a heavy foundation.
Apolonia S.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZINGGGGGGG, Keihls is just an all around awesome brand. This stuff looks good underneath and on top of makeup, I have huge pores,so it saves my life.