BeautySkinSun CareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector Water-Light Lotion For Face & Body

Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector™ Water-Light Lotion For Face & Body

A cooling and refreshing lightweight sunscreen for face and body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector™ Water-Light Lotion For Face & Body!
Chris R.
Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector™ Water-Light Lotion For Face & Body uploaded by Chris R.
Kiehl’s Activated Sunscreen is one of my favorites. The thing I love the most about it is the amazing water-like feel upon application. It’s so light and refreshing! It is a chemical sunscreen, SPF 30, and water resistant for 80 minutes. The texture is creamy gel, it has no scent, and leaves no sticky residue on the skin. The one gripe I have about it is that when I sweat, it tends to run into my eyes and sting. For this reason, I use it only on my body, rather than my face. The price is pretty reasonable at $32 for a huge 5 oz tube.
Patrali G.
Hillsborough, NJ
This product is really helpful for combination skin. Doesn’t break out and protect your skin in the sun. Little expensive but it’s a good investment.
Joelle K.
Brought this one with me to Cancun and it was doing such a great job. We were in the ocean all day and got no burns. On the last few days, it ran out and had to buy another brand from a convenient store there and both my husband and I were all burnt from the sun.
Brittney T.
Dumont, NJ
I would give it 4.5 if I could. Hands down the best face / body sunscreen lotion I’ve ever tried! I am very fair and burn very easy and have to wear sunscreen anywhere that gets sunlight whenever. This lotion is suuuuper lightweight which I love. It doesn’t take ages to rub it in like many others, doesn’t leave your skin looking chalky, and it doesn’t have too strong of that sunscreen smell (it does have a bit tho). The lotion itself is a bit too runny for my preference but other than that, it’s a great product. Doesn’t make me break out or feel too heavy on my skin. It’s on the pricier side for a sunscreen but I would definitely recommend!
Lauren S.
Love this stuff. Never burn with it at all and does not make me break out. Also smells nice and comes off nicely when you need it to
Tyne B.
Kielhls is one of my absolute favorite brands. The cleanser felt like it really cleaned out my pores, it was inexpensive and worth it. It met all my expectations, it was super gentle on my face. I will continue to buy this brand and tell others about it!
Surya Kiran S.
11-184 indrapalem
Keilhs activated sun protected was amazing and saving from sunrays and smells gud and giving better effects and I satisfied
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff doesn't break me out. It's high SPF which is super good and it doesn't make my skin look weirdly. Not perfumed which is so good for people who doesn't need any perfume in their products. Feels nice going on like a light moisturizer. I really love this stuff and definitely repurchase it

Looking for your answer?