• Effective SPF 50 protection for active, outdoor use
  • Provides uniform broad spectrum (UVA & UVB) protection and protection from free radicals.
  • Non-greasy, non-pore clogging formula, safe enough for sensitive skin.
  • Proprietary blend of sun filters in a convenient spray format
  • Water resistant. Oil-free. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic.
    Vitamin E
    Vitamin E
    Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skincare products.

Patented Sun Filter Technology
    Avobenzone (UVA Filter), Homosalate (UVB Filter), Octisalate (UVB Filter), Octocrylene (UVB Filter), Oxybenzone (UVA/UVB Filter

• Activated Sun Protector Spray Lotion For Body Spf 50

Active Ingredients ,Avobenzone 3%,Homosalate 15%,Octisalate 5%,Octocrylene 7%,Oxybenzone 6%,,Cosmetic Ingredients ,Dimethicone,Water,Isododecane,Isononyl Isononanoate,Peg-10 Dimethicone,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Trisiloxane,Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Peg-8 Laurate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,P-anisic Acid,Disodium Edta,Tocopherol,Propylene Carbonate

Kiehl's Activated Sun Protector Spray Lotion for Body SPF 50
This product blew me away. I have tried many sun screen products in my lifetime, and none have worked as effectively and throughly as this one. Normally, being very pale, I can burn just by *thinking* about the sun. Give me five minutes and I will turn deeply red and be in big trouble with the unpleasant effects of sun overexposure far more quickly than most people I know.  can finally relax and enjoy time outside without fear of paying for it later. It's just incredible. I'm beyond thrilled with it and hope the formula never changes as for me it works perfectly.
Victoria I.
Nice sun protector. Also it keeps my skin hydrated and soft . Love it. Affortable, easy to find