Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

A daily skin treatment that treats acne blemishes

• Formulated with a powerful blend of blemish-fighting Dioic, Salicylic and Lipo Hydroxy Acids, known to minimize the appearance of acne and blemishes

Please can somebody let me know if this helps scarring
Does this leave your skin dry like some do?
Start your review of Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment!
Maria A.
Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely LOVE this product. If i have one or two trouble spots i pop this on before going to bed with a q-tip and whatever is under is gone the next day!! i believe its for all skin types and its super light on the skin you forget its even there!
Karina B.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
MY SECRET WEAPON!!! I love this product and I’m so glad I found it! It’s so gentle and effective
Mary S.
Chula Vista, CA
Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment is one of my go-to favorites for taking care of current and upcoming acne. I love this brand because it’s product is light and simple. I don’t struggle with acne as much as I used to but this is the perfect thing to use when I know I have acne coming and I need it go away asap.
Angely M.
Orlando, FL
I started using this product a few weeks ago, and I am so presently surprised with what it has done for my skin. I feel like I have tried just about every product for hormonal and stressed-induced acne, and this one does the trick
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
I was surprised how great this product worked! I used this at night before bed to let it absorb completely and in a few days my blemishes were just about gone. Plan to add this to my nightly routine as needed for acne.
Vivian S.
Fremont, CA
This is truly a great product! I’ve used it during the first signs of breakout. The price is great for the quality and the results of the product. I use it along with the face cream and the avocado eye cream. My skin is absolutely loving life right now!
Jenni L.
Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment uploaded by Jenni L.
Nice package, It kinda works a little, but actually breaks out of my skin a few times.It Needs to improve on the moisturize format. Maybe just depends on each person’s skin condition. It may be work better for some...
Tatiana R.
Hilliard, OH
this brand is another one that is on top! has excellent products. Your masks, I love them, but this acne treatment is super good. We already know girls, that we must be constant with the application of the product in order to see results.
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
This really works! I usually break out so easy and since I've used this I haven't had any breakouts at all! It's so worth the money spent!
Ashley L.
Richmond, VA
For best results, you have to use daily!! It’s a little harsh on my skin, but it’s worth it in my opinion because it actually clears your blemishes. I started to notice results around 5-7 days after first first use.