BY KIEHL'S

A floral fruity fragrance for women and men Light, fresh, sweet, juicy & enlivening Contains notes of pear blossom, pink grapefruit, ginger, soymilk & white musk Launched in 2012 Recommended for spring or summer wear, Product Line: Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my fave scents from kiehls! I adore the citrus with subtle floral notes. It's fresh and light and not nauseatingly sweet like most citrus fragrances. Perfect for people who like lighter fragrances. It's one of my fave summer go to fragrances.
Danielle N.
Completely IN LOVE with this fragrance! It almost makes you feel more light and bubbly. It's just the right about of grapefruit without being overpowering. WOULD RECOMMEND! Worth the price and will buy again
kailey w.
Benton, LA
I spray it and boom I instantly feel like I'm in an amazing flower garden I am in love with it!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Love the smell. Must have mist. I use it for my home and my office. It makes such a huge difference. Very good value and nice bottle. Well packed and composed. Highly recommend others to give it a try and see for yourself . I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I work at a Kiehl's counter at Macy's (one of four in the US!) and when I clock in for my shift, the first thing I do is spray on one of our fragrances. All of them are made from two separate notes. This mist is wonderful. It's soft, not overpowering, but smells so good. All four of Kiehl's fragrances are fantastic but this one is a favorite.
Carissa R.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my gaaaaad this scent is the most refreshing flowery smell ever, sadly I don't think they sell it at my Dillard's anymore. The scent is buildable so you could def go for either subtle or as if you bathed in it, either way i am in love with the scent
Ashley N.
I am absolutely in love with this. The scent is subtle enough but definitely noticeable...and compliments abound. Such a fresh scent as well. I can't help but feel a little perkier and more cheerful with this.
Lashanda B.
Citrus in a bottle, light and strong but at the same time subtle, this isn't over powering at all, I recommend this one
Tui T.
Perth
Haven't tried but please let me know if this is good. I love a good scent. Pink grapefruit
Jade J.
Cape Town
I highly recommend this product. It smells great and feels great as well. I absolutely highly recommend this product.
Bonnie B.
Rego park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a kiehls product but I've heard a lot about the brand, can anyone suggest a few of their favorite kiehls products to use ?
Livia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How strong/intense is this scent? I want something luxurious smelling but certain scents do trigger migraines for me
Jessica M.
Duque de Caxias, Rj
À embalagens me chamou bastante atenção, mas gostaria de saber se é bom. Alguém poderia me dizer ?
Lori M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried Kiehls. I am a fan of grapefruit scent. Is this strong or mild?